ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 16 07:00:06 GMT 2007

audio/audacious                         audio/easytag
audio/gmpc                              audio/gmpc-autoplaylist
audio/gmpc-lyrics                       audio/gmpc-magnatune
audio/gmpc-qosd                         audio/gmpc-serverstats
audio/gmpc-shout                        audio/gmpc-stopbutton
audio/gmpccaa                           audio/gnomad2
audio/grip                              audio/gtkpod
audio/libmpd                            audio/pympd
audio/tagtool                           comms/gpsk31
comms/xdx                               comms/xlog
databases/mysql-query-browser           databases/sqliteman
devel/p5-IO-Tty                         devel/poedit
devel/vte                               editors/abiword
education/drgeo                         games/crimson
games/enigma                            games/scummvm
games/wormux                            graphics/comix
graphics/gqview                         graphics/pornview
graphics/sodipodi                       mail/gmime
mail/mail-notification                  math/galculator
math/octave                             net/amsn
net/pidgin                              net/xchat
print/epdfview                          www/bluefish
www/epiphany                            www/galeon
www/gtkhtml3                            www/p5-SOAP-Lite
x11/gnome                               x11/gtksourceview
x11/kde                                 x11/matchbox
x11/tilda                               x11/xscreensaver

== audio ============================================================= 01/14 ==

audacious

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

easytag

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gmpc

  ~ patches/patch-po-POTFILES_in          ~ pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/MESSAGE

  > Update gmpc to 0.15.5.0
  > - add MODULES textproc/intltool
  > - rearrange dependency on libmpd
  > - enable artist browser
  > - enable configdir option, see pkg/MESSAGE for migrating existing conf.
  > with tweaks and ok jasper@ (landry@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Oops, sorry, stupid typo.
  > No PKGNAME bump as it didn't build.. (landry@)

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gmpc-autoplaylist

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-lyrics

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-magnatune

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-qosd

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-serverstats

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-shout

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpc-stopbutton

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gmpccaa

  > Update to 0.15.5.0
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

gnomad2

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

grip

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gtkpod

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

libmpd

  > Update libmpd to 0.15.0, now depends on glib2
  > ok jasper@ (landry@)

pympd

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

tagtool

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > "reads fine" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

gpsk31

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

xdx

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

xlog

  > - add update-desktop-database goo
  > - make it package with USE_SYSTRACE
  > - regen PLIST while here (ajacoutot@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/14 ==

mysql-query-browser

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

sqliteman

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/14 ==

p5-IO-Tty

  > update to version 1.07 and remove maintainer as requested by himself
  > ok ajacoutot@ (simon@)

poedit

  > - add missing update-desktop-database goo
  > - regen PLIST while here (ajacoutot@)

vte

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in         ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update vte to 0.16.10
  > (from martynas@) (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - enable python bindings
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/14 ==

abiword

  > - add update-desktop-database goo
  > "it's ok" jasper@ (who needed some eyes resting) (ajacoutot@)

== education ========================================================= 06/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/education

drgeo

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 07/14 ==

crimson

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

enigma

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

scummvm

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

wormux

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 08/14 ==

comix

  > - add update-desktop-database and gtk-update-icon-cache goo (ajacoutot@)

gqview

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

pornview

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

sodipodi

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/14 ==

gmime

  > update to gmime-2.2.12;  looks good to jasper@ (martynas@)

mail-notification

  > - add update-desktop-database and gtk-update-icon-cache goo (ajacoutot@)

== math ============================================================== 10/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

galculator

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

octave

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 11/14 ==

amsn

  > - add update-desktop-database goo
  > This port will eventually needs the gtk-update-icon-cache goo, but we're
  > still trying to figure out how to do this without run_depends on gtk+2
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

pidgin

  > - add update-desktop-database and gtk-update-icon-cache goo (ajacoutot@)

xchat

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== print ============================================================= 12/14 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

epdfview

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 13/14 ==

bluefish

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

epiphany

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

galeon

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

gtkhtml3

  ~ patches/patch-src_gtkhtml_c

  > update to gtkhtml-3.16.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

p5-SOAP-Lite

  > enable jabber support now we have p5-Net-Jabber
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

== x11 =============================================================== 14/14 ==

  ~ gail/Makefile                         ~ gail/distinfo

  > update to gail-1.20.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ gedit/Makefile                        ~ gedit/distinfo

  > update to gedit-2.20.4;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile                          ~ gdm/distinfo
  ~ gdm/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gdm-2.20.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ py-gnome/Makefile                     ~ py-gnome/distinfo

  > update to py-gnome-2.20.1;	ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ libbonobo/Makefile                    ~ libbonobo/distinfo

  > update to libbonobo-2.20.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ eog/distinfo
  ~ eog/pkg/PLIST

  > update to eog-2.20.3;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/distinfo
  ~ panel/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-panel-2.20.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ menus/pkg/PLIST
  ~ yelp/Makefile                         ~ yelp/pkg/PLIST

  > i hope i still get dinner tonight... (jasper@)

gtksourceview

  > update to gtksourceview 2.0.2;  ok jasper@ (martynas@)

kde

  ~ accessibility3/Makefile               ~ addons3/Makefile
  ~ addons3/pkg/PLIST                     ~ admin3/Makefile
  ~ admin3/pkg/PLIST                      ~ base3/Makefile
  ~ base3/pkg/PLIST-main                  ~ bindings3/Makefile
  ~ bindings3/pkg/PLIST                   ~ edu3/Makefile
  ~ edu3/pkg/PLIST                        ~ games3/Makefile
  ~ games3/pkg/PLIST                      ~ graphics3/Makefile
  ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST-kpov              ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ graphics3/pkg/PLIST-sane              ~ libs3/Makefile
  ~ libs3/pkg/PLIST-main                  ~ multimedia3/Makefile
  ~ multimedia3/pkg/PLIST                 ~ network3/Makefile
  ~ network3/pkg/PLIST                    ~ office3/Makefile
  ~ office3/pkg/PLIST                     ~ pim3/Makefile
  ~ pim3/pkg/PLIST                        ~ sdk3/Makefile
  ~ sdk3/pkg/PLIST                        ~ toys3/Makefile
  ~ toys3/pkg/PLIST                       ~ utils3/Makefile
  ~ utils3/pkg/PLIST                      ~ webdev/Makefile
  ~ webdev/pkg/PLIST

  > - add update-desktop-database goo
  > "looks ok" jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

matchbox

  ~ libfakekey/Makefile                   ~ libmatchbox/Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

  ~ matchbox-keyboard/Makefile            ~ matchbox-keyboard/pkg/PLIST

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

  ~ matchbox-desktop/Makefile             ~ matchbox-desktop/pkg/PLIST
  ~ matchbox-panel/Makefile               ~ matchbox-panel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ matchbox-window-manager/Makefile      ~ matchbox-window-manager/pkg/PLIST

  > - add update-desktop-database goo
  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

tilda

  > - add update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)