[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-18

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 19 07:00:01 GMT 2007

distrib/sets                            etc/etc.sgi/sysctl.conf
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/amd64/pci                      sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/pci                       sys/arch/mips64/dev
sys/arch/mips64/include                 sys/arch/sgi/conf
sys/arch/sgi/dev                        sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/arch/vax/vsa                        sys/dev/isa
sys/uvm                                 usr.sbin/pkg_add

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/05 ==

etc.sgi/sysctl.conf

  ~ etc.sgi/sysctl.conf

  > add commented entry for machdep.kbdreset
  > ok jsing@ miod@ (jasper@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man4/man4.sgi/Makefile                ~ man4/man4.sgi/intro.4
  ~ man4/man4.sgi/macebus.4               + man4/man4.sgi/power.4

  > add power.4, and link to it where needed.
  > ok jmc@ (jasper@)

  ~ man4/man4.sgi/macebus.4

  > oops - sort SEE ALSO; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/it.4

  > New it(4) driver.
  > Supports ITE IT8705/8712/8716/8718/8726 and SiS SiS950
  > hardware monitors and ITE IT8712F/8716F/8718F/8726F watchdog timer. (form@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > New it(4) driver.
  > Supports ITE IT8705/8712/8716/8718/8726 and SiS SiS950
  > hardware monitors and ITE IT8712F/8716F/8718F/8726F watchdog timer. (form@)

arch/amd64/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > pass pci domain to the child too, ok kettenis (deraadt@)

  > New it(4) driver.
  > Supports ITE IT8705/8712/8716/8718/8726 and SiS SiS950
  > hardware monitors and ITE IT8712F/8716F/8718F/8726F watchdog timer. (form@)

arch/i386/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > Remove bogus #ifdef __i386__, such that we properly initialize the bus
  > number
  > for pci busses off secundary CPUs. (kettenis@)

arch/mips64/dev

  ~ clockvar.h

  > Expose the clock address space so that it can be used outside of clock(4).
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

arch/mips64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > add power(4), a driver for the power button found on SGI O2's.
  > when machdep.kbdreset is set, and the correct interrupt is fired,
  > the machine gets shut down.
  > with help from and ok jsing@, ok miod@ (jasper@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.sgi

  > add power(4), a driver for the power button found on SGI O2's.
  > when machdep.kbdreset is set, and the correct interrupt is fired,
  > the machine gets shut down.
  > with help from and ok jsing@, ok miod@ (jasper@)

arch/sgi/dev

  + power.c

  > add power(4), a driver for the power button found on SGI O2's.
  > when machdep.kbdreset is set, and the correct interrupt is fired,
  > the machine gets shut down.
  > with help from and ok jsing@, ok miod@ (jasper@)

  ~ power.c

  > - powerbutton -> power button
  > - minor knf nit (suggested by miod@) (jasper@)

  ~ power.c

  > move variable declarations where they belong
  > prodded by and ok dlg@ (jasper@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ clock_md.c

  > Expose the clock address space so that it can be used outside of clock(4).
  > ok miod@ (jsing@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > add power(4), a driver for the power button found on SGI O2's.
  > when machdep.kbdreset is set, and the correct interrupt is fired,
  > the machine gets shut down.
  > with help from and ok jsing@, ok miod@ (jasper@)

arch/vax/vsa

  ~ lcg.c

  > Better probe routine for lcg, now that I found the magic bit on KA46.
  > (miod@)

dev/isa

  ~ files.isa                             ~ it.c
  ~ itvar.h                               ~ lm78_isa.c

  > New it(4) driver.
  > Supports ITE IT8705/8712/8716/8718/8726 and SiS SiS950
  > hardware monitors and ITE IT8712F/8716F/8718F/8726F watchdog timer. (form@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_page.c                            ~ uvm_page.h
  ~ uvm_page_i.h                          ~ uvm_pdaemon.c
  ~ uvm_pglist.c                          ~ uvm_swap.c

  > Turn the uvm_{lock/unlock}_fpageq() inlines into
  > macros that just expand into the mutex functions
  > to keep the abstraction, do assorted cleanup.
  > ok miod@,art@ (thib@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ pkg_delete
  ~ pkg_info