ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Dec 21 07:00:06 GMT 2007

devel/mk                                games/xblast
graphics/gimp                           graphics/gwenview
lang/erlang                             lang/gcc
telephony/asterisk                      www/mozilla-firefox
x11/obmenu

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

mk

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/Make.OpenBSD
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile                ~ patches/patch-unix_c

  > - add license marker
  > - don't force compiler optimization
  > - don't hardcode CC
  > - regen patches while here
  > ok markus@ (maintainer) (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 02/07 ==

xblast

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-xbsndsrv_c
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  > - update to xblast-2.10.4
  > - use module devel/gettext
  > - rewrite DESCR
  > ok aanriot@ (who *badly* kicked my ass at this game... yes Alex, you did!)
  > (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/07 ==

gimp

  - stable/patches/patch-app_Makefile_in
  - stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_common_compressor_c
  - stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_common_mail_c
  - stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_common_psd_c
  - stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_common_url_c
  - stable/patches/patch-plug-ins_gflare_gflare_c
  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-etc_Makefile_in
  ~ stable/pkg/PFRAG.shared               ~ stable/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 2.4.3.
  > From (and based on previous 2.4.1 submission) Giovanni Bechis.
  > sse enabled and tested for amd64 by fgsch at .
  > ok fgsch@ (kili@)

gwenview

  > - yet another missing update-desktop-database goo (ajacoutot@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/07 ==

erlang

  ~ distinfo

  > resolve my mistake properly this time, I failed to clean
  > /usr/ports/distfiles before rebuilding and packaging prior
  > to commit.
  > checksums now based on the correct re-rolled distfiles. (sthen@)

gcc

  - 3.4/pkg/DESCR                         - 3.4/pkg/DESCR-c++
  - 3.4/pkg/DESCR-g77                     - 3.4/pkg/DESCR-java
  - 3.4/pkg/DESCR-objc                    - 4.0/pkg/DESCR
  - 4.1/pkg/DESCR                         - 4.2/pkg/DESCR
  - 4.3/pkg/DESCR                         ~ Makefile.inc
  ~ 3.4/Makefile                          ~ 4.0/Makefile
  ~ 4.1/Makefile                          ~ 4.2/Makefile
  ~ 4.3/Makefile                          + DESCR
  + DESCR-ada                             + DESCR-c++
  + DESCR-estdc++                         + DESCR-f95
  + DESCR-g77                             + DESCR-java
  + DESCR-objc

  > - add a common DESCR for all GCC versions (and their subpackages) ;
  > except for version 3.3 which already has a specific one ;
  > versions 3.4, 4.0 and 4.1 have been broken for a while so no bump
  > ok espie@ (ajacoutot@)

== telephony ========================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  > Update to today's asterisk release. ok ian (sthen@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > add back in the directory entries that were accidentally removed in the
  > last commit. (kurt@)

  ~ Makefile                              + files/browserconfig.properties

  > bring back the browser.startup.homepage behavior after 1.82
  > requested by deraadt@;  ok naddy@ (martynas@)

obmenu

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-obmenu
  + patches/patch-pipes_obm-nav