[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Dec 29 07:00:01 GMT 2007

bin/date                                bin/ps
distrib/sets                            sbin/routed
sys/arch/hp300/stand/libsa              sys/arch/hp300/stand/libsaz
sys/arch/hppa/dev                       sys/arch/hppa/hppa
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/arch/mvme68k/stand/libsa
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/arch/vax/vsa
sys/dev/ata                             sys/dev/ic
sys/nfs                                 sys/scsi
usr.bin/pcc                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.sbin/pkg_add                        usr.sbin/pstat
usr.sbin/snmpctl                        usr.sbin/snmpd

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

date

  ~ date.c

  > printf field widths are always int, so add a cast to remove
  > "warning: field width is not type int"
  > "looks good" otto@ (chl@)

ps

  ~ ps.c

  > printf field widths are always int, so add a cast to remove
  > "warning: field width is not type int"
  > "looks good" otto@ (chl@)

== distrib =========================================================== 02/06 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus
  ~ lists/comp/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

routed

  ~ trace.c

  > printf field widths are always int, so add a cast to remove
  > "warning: field width is not type int"
  > "looks good" otto@ (chl@)

arch/hp300/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  > Repair fallout from libkern changes. (miod@)

arch/hp300/stand/libsaz

  ~ Makefile

  > Repair fallout from libkern changes. (miod@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ uturn.c

  > Add a few more K-class models to the list of machines that have more
  > devices
  > than PDC tells us about. (kettenis@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ mainbus.c

  > Add a few more K-class models to the list of machines that have more
  > devices
  > than PDC tells us about. (kettenis@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ pmap_motorola.h

  > Do not expose struct pmap unless _KERNEL (miod@)

arch/mvme68k/stand/libsa

  ~ Makefile

  > Repair fallout from libkern changes. (miod@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ machdep.c

  > There is no need, and no point, to initialize panicstr here. (miod@)

  ~ wscons_machdep.c

  > If initializing a frame buffer as glass console fails, instead of an
  > invisible
  > panic (for you ichc fans out there), disable the wscons console and force a
  > console device reselection, which ends up in picking a serial console.
  > This should not happen, but just in case, it's a less rude behaviour.
  > (miod@)

arch/vax/vsa

  ~ dz_ibus.c

  > Explicitely mention we are the console device, when applicable. (miod@)

  ~ gpx.c                                 ~ lcg.c
  ~ lcspx.c                               ~ smg.c

  > If initializing a frame buffer as glass console fails, instead of an
  > invisible
  > panic (for you ichc fans out there), disable the wscons console and force a
  > console device reselection, which ends up in picking a serial console.
  > This should not happen, but just in case, it's a less rude behaviour.
  > (miod@)

dev/ata

  ~ atascsi.c

  > implement emulation of vpd page 83, the device identification page. if the
  > disk provides a wwn, use it, otherwise do our best to generate an id from
  > the model and serial number. (dlg@)

  ~ atascsi.c                             ~ atascsi.h

  > massage the way vpds are defined. rename the page used for the devices
  > serial number and split the vpd header out for use in other places. while
  > here define the device identification page bits too.
  > ok krw@ marco@ (dlg@)

  ~ atascsi.c

  > rename some functions to make it clear theyre used to emulate vpd responses
  > (dlg@)

  ~ atascsi.c

  > provide vpd page 0, which lists which vpd pages we provide. (dlg@)

dev/ic

  ~ ami.c

  > massage the way vpds are defined. rename the page used for the devices
  > serial number and split the vpd header out for use in other places. while
  > here define the device identification page bits too.
  > ok krw@ marco@ (dlg@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_socket.c

  > nfs_sndlock() is often called with its rep argument
  > as NULL, so make sure its non-NULL before attempting
  > to reference it.
  > Fixes PR5694; Confirmed by submitter.
  > OK art@, krw@ (thib@)

scsi

  ~ scsi_all.h                            ~ sd.c

  > massage the way vpds are defined. rename the page used for the devices
  > serial number and split the vpd header out for use in other places. while
  > here define the device identification page bits too.
  > ok krw@ marco@ (dlg@)

pcc

  ~ powerpc/code.c

  > Pull from master repo:
  > Use sclass and soffset to access hdr.h_sclass and hdr.h_offset. (stefan@)

ssh

  ~ clientloop.c                          ~ packet.c
  ~ serverloop.c

  > Make SSH2_MSG_UNIMPLEMENTED and SSH2_MSG_IGNORE messages reset the
  > ServerAlive and ClientAlive timers.  Prevents dropping a connection
  > when these are enabled but the peer does not support our keepalives.
  > bz #1307, ok djm at . (dtucker@)

  ~ clientloop.c

  > Use the correct packet maximum sizes for remote port and agent forwarding.
  > Prevents the server from killing the connection if too much data is queued
  > and an excessively large packet gets sent.	bz #1360, ok djm at . (dtucker@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PkgCfl.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/Search.pm

  > tweak the semantics so that no-default-conflict works.
  > requested by mbalmer@,sturm at . okay winiger@ (espie@)

  ~ OpenBSD/PackageRepository/Source.pm

  > allows src: urls to work better by using -F nolock during pkg builds.
  > Also turns off ftp package fetching, as noticed by bernd@
  > With this, src: urls should be mostly functional now. (espie@)

pstat

  ~ pstat.c

  > printf field widths are always int, so add casts to remove
  > "warning: field width is not type int"
  > "looks good" otto@ (chl@)

snmpctl

  ~ parser.c                              ~ snmpctl.c

  > use $OpenBSD$ tags.
  > ok reyk@ (thib@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ parser.c
  ~ parser.h                              ~ snmpctl.8
  ~ snmpctl.c

  > add "show mib" command to dump compiled-in MIB names (reyk@)

snmpd

  ~ mib.c                                 ~ mib.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ snmpd.h

  > use the snmp camelCase for MIB definitions, this allows to simplify
  > the code a bit and is mostly a stylistic change. (reyk@)

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ parse.y

  > spacing (reyk@)

  ~ mib.c                                 ~ mib.h
  ~ mps.c                                 ~ snmpd.h

  > split the MIB declarations (names) from the definitions (implementation).
  > (reyk@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ kroute.c
  ~ mib.c                                 ~ mps.c
  ~ parse.y                               ~ snmpd.c
  ~ snmpd.h                               ~ snmpe.c
  + smi.c

  > split code handling the "structure of management information" and the
  > "message processing subsystem" into separate files smi.c and mps.c (reyk@)

  ~ README

  > sync (reyk@)

  ~ parse.y