[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-29

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 30 07:00:01 GMT 2007

distrib/sets                            lib/libc
share/zoneinfo                          sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/m88k/conf                      sys/arch/m88k/fpu
sys/arch/m88k/include                   sys/arch/m88k/m88k
sys/arch/mac68k/dev                     sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/vax/vsa                        sys/dev
sys/dev/acpi                            sys/dev/ata
sys/dev/ic                              sys/lib/libkern
sys/scsi                                usr.sbin/snmpd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.hppa
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/base/md.i386
  ~ lists/base/md.landisk                 ~ lists/base/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/base/md.macppc
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/base/md.sgi
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc                   ~ lists/base/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/base/md.vax                     ~ lists/base/md.zaurus

  > sync (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 02/05 ==

  ~ time/localtime.c                      ~ time/private.h
  ~ time/strftime.c                       ~ time/tz-link.htm
  ~ time/zdump.c                          ~ time/zic.c

  > update to tzcode2007j from elsie.nci.nih.gov; mostly ANSIfication
  > (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/asia                         ~ datfiles/iso3166.tab
  ~ datfiles/northamerica                 ~ datfiles/southamerica
  ~ datfiles/zone.tab

  > update to tzdata2007j from elsie.nci.nih.gov (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ files.alpha

  > Unifdef NO_IEEE in the libkern softfloat code, and put an appropriate rule
  > in files.alpha to compensate for NO_IEEE kernels.
  > This will allow the softfloat code to be used by other platforms than
  > alpha. (miod@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ ieeefp.h

  > Do not define _FP_DYNAMIC; no other platform defines this and nothing
  > (either
  > in kernel or in userland) uses it.
  > ok deraadt@ (miod@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ uturn.c

  > Skip LBC on buswalk.  Gets rid of unconfigured "Bus Converter Port" devices
  > on machines like the C360. (kettenis@)

arch/m88k/conf

  ~ files.m88k

  > Had I known we had a kernel version of John Hauser's SoftFloat code, I
  > would
  > have jumped on it instead of basing the FPU completion work on the sparc
  > FPU code.
  > This is now repaired with this commit, and m88110_fp.c changes directory
  > again, for the last time. (miod@)

arch/m88k/fpu

  - fpu_add.c                             - fpu_arith.h
  - fpu_compare.c                         - fpu_div.c
  - fpu_emu.h                             - fpu_explode.c
  - fpu_implode.c                         - fpu_mul.c
  - fpu_sqrt.c                            - fpu_subr.c
  - m88110_fp.c

  > Had I known we had a kernel version of John Hauser's SoftFloat code, I
  > would
  > have jumped on it instead of basing the FPU completion work on the sparc
  > FPU code.
  > This is now repaired with this commit, and m88110_fp.c changes directory
  > again, for the last time. (miod@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ ieeefp.h

  > Had I known we had a kernel version of John Hauser's SoftFloat code, I
  > would
  > have jumped on it instead of basing the FPU completion work on the sparc
  > FPU code.
  > This is now repaired with this commit, and m88110_fp.c changes directory
  > again, for the last time. (miod@)

  ~ ieeefp.h

  > Override SoftFloat's countLeadingZeros32() with a faster, ff1-based,
  > version
  > on m88k. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  + m88110_fp.c

  > Had I known we had a kernel version of John Hauser's SoftFloat code, I
  > would
  > have jumped on it instead of basing the FPU completion work on the sparc
  > FPU code.
  > This is now repaired with this commit, and m88110_fp.c changes directory
  > again, for the last time. (miod@)

arch/mac68k/dev

  ~ ncr5380.c                             ~ sbc.c

  > fix comments after the members of scsi_adapter were changed.
  > prompted by krw@ (dlg@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ si.c

  > fix comments after the members of scsi_adapter were changed.
  > prompted by krw@ (dlg@)

arch/vax/vsa

  ~ ncr.c

  > fix comments after the members of scsi_adapter were changed.
  > prompted by krw@ (dlg@)

dev

  ~ rnd.c

  > switch from spls to mutexes for protecting the random state.
  > ok tedu@ djm@ (dlg@)

dev/acpi

  ~ acpicpu.c

  > Remove debug message.  Found by Mike Belopuhov, tsk tsk deraadt. (marco@)

dev/ata

  ~ atascsi.c

  > the scsi layer always had function pointers for asking the hba about a
  > device before issuing scsi commands to it, but it was never implemented,
  > never used, and no hba actually filled them in. i came along and added
  > another two function pointers for the same thing.
  > this cleans up the extra pointers.
  > ok krw@ marco@ miod@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/ic

  ~ iha.c

  > fix comments after the members of scsi_adapter were changed.
  > prompted by krw@ (dlg@)

lib/libkern

  ~ milieu.h                              ~ softfloat-macros.h
  ~ softfloat-specialize.h                ~ softfloat.c
  ~ softfloat.h

  > Unifdef NO_IEEE in the libkern softfloat code, and put an appropriate rule
  > in files.alpha to compensate for NO_IEEE kernels.
  > This will allow the softfloat code to be used by other platforms than
  > alpha. (miod@)

  ~ softfloat-macros.h

  > Override SoftFloat's countLeadingZeros32() with a faster, ff1-based,
  > version
  > on m88k. (miod@)

scsi

  ~ scsiconf.h

  > the scsi layer always had function pointers for asking the hba about a
  > device before issuing scsi commands to it, but it was never implemented,
  > never used, and no hba actually filled them in. i came along and added
  > another two function pointers for the same thing.
  > this cleans up the extra pointers.
  > ok krw@ marco@ miod@ deraadt@ (dlg@)

snmpd

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ mib.c
  ~ mib.h                                 ~ mps.c
  ~ smi.c                                 ~ snmpd.h