[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-11-30

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Dec 1 07:00:01 GMT 2007

share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/conf
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/armish/conf
sys/arch/aviion/conf                    sys/arch/hp300/conf
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/landisk/conf
sys/arch/landisk/include                sys/arch/luna88k/conf
sys/arch/mac68k/conf                    sys/arch/mac68k/include
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/mvme68k/conf
sys/arch/mvme88k/conf                   sys/arch/mvmeppc/conf
sys/arch/sgi/conf                       sys/arch/sgi/stand/boot
sys/arch/solbourne/conf                 sys/arch/sparc/conf
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/arch/vax/conf
sys/arch/zaurus/conf                    sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                usr.bin/top

== share ============================================================= 01/03 ==

  ~ man8/afterboot.8

  > make mailer.conf(5) more visible. (jmc@)

  ~ man4/iwn.4

  > new 4965AGN firmware: 4.44.1.20. (damien@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/03 ==

arch/alpha/conf

  ~ Makefile.alpha

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ Makefile.amd64

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/armish/conf

  ~ Makefile.armish

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/aviion/conf

  ~ Makefile.aviion

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/hp300/conf

  ~ Makefile.hp300

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ Makefile.hppa

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/landisk/conf

  ~ Makefile.landisk

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/landisk/include

  ~ intr.h

  > Define IPL_VM on platforms which lack it. (miod@)

arch/luna88k/conf

  ~ Makefile.luna88k

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/mac68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mac68k

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/mac68k/include

  ~ intr.h

  > Define IPL_VM on platforms which lack it. (miod@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.macppc

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/mvme68k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme68k

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvme88k

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/mvmeppc/conf

  ~ Makefile.mvmeppc

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/sgi/conf

  ~ Makefile.sgi

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/sgi/stand/boot

  ~ Makefile

  > Unbreak build. Also tested by jasper at . (jsing@)

arch/solbourne/conf

  ~ Makefile.solbourne

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/sparc/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ Makefile.sparc64

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/vax/conf

  ~ Makefile.vax

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

arch/zaurus/conf

  ~ Makefile.zaurus

  > Define NORMAL_C_NOP everywhere. (miod@)

dev/pci

  ~ pccbb.c                               ~ pccbbvar.h

  > Skip the sanity test introduced in r1.50 on TI devices, as it gets
  > triggered
  > with valid devices. (miod@)

  ~ pccbb.c

  > skip the bad mapping checks for now, sigh (deraadt@)

  ~ pci.c

  > Make pci(4) detachable. (kettenis@)

  ~ ppb.c

  > Make ppb(4) detachable. (kettenis@)

  ~ ppb.c

  > Disestablish interrupts upon detach, (kettenis@)

  ~ if_iwn.c

  > s/letoh16/htole16/ in iwn_send_sensitivity().
  > no binary change. (damien@)

kern

  ~ kern_synch.c

  > Fix msleep.
  > Since mutexes mess around with spl levels, and the sched-lock isn't a
  > mutex, we need to make sure to fix the IPL when msleep does the locking.
  > ok art. (oga@)

top

  ~ display.c