[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 5 07:00:01 GMT 2007

distrib/sets                            sys/arch/aviion/aviion
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k
sys/arch/m88k/include                   sys/arch/m88k/m88k
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/arch/mvme88k/dev
sys/arch/mvme88k/include                sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/powerpc/include                sys/dev/cardbus
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/puc                             sys/dev/usb
sys/net                                 sys/ufs/mfs
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.sbin/ntpd
usr.sbin/pstat                          usr.sbin/usbdevs

== distrib =========================================================== 01/04 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/base/md.amd64                   ~ lists/comp/md.amd64

  > sync (deraadt@)

  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/aviion/aviion

  ~ locore.S

  > Correctly set the stack pointer of a secondary processor to the end
  > of its initialization stack. Oops. (miod@)

  > disable uticom until we receive one (deraadt@)

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ locore.S

  > Correctly set the stack pointer of a secondary processor to the end
  > of its initialization stack. Oops. (miod@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Work in progress SMP code for 88110 processor using the BusSwitch chip as
  > an IPI facility, for MVME197DP.
  > It's still missing a few remote cache IPIs and IPI do not seem to be
  > reliably
  > triggered on remote processors at the moment (but this could be a problem
  > on the board I am currently testing on), at least it will boot multiuser
  > using only cpu0 to schedule processes. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ trap.c

  > Fix userland vs system test in errata #16 handling. (miod@)

  ~ trap.c

  > Faster splassert_check() (miod@)

  ~ m88k_machdep.c

  > Improve setregs() so that it performs the equivalent of the first two
  > instructions of the new binary, which allows them to be skipped
  > unconditionaly. (miod@)

  ~ trap.c

  > In double_reg_fixup(), do not rely on tf_r[0] being zero. (miod@)

  ~ db_interface.c

  > Work in progress SMP code for 88110 processor using the BusSwitch chip as
  > an IPI facility, for MVME197DP.
  > It's still missing a few remote cache IPIs and IPI do not seem to be
  > reliably
  > triggered on remote processors at the moment (but this could be a problem
  > on the board I am currently testing on), at least it will boot multiuser
  > using only cpu0 to schedule processes. (miod@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ genassym.cf
  ~ locore.S

  > Remove remains of the idle pcb/stack.
  > ok miod@ (kettenis@)

arch/mvme88k/dev

  ~ bussw.c

  > Program the abort interrupt source correctly. (miod@)

  ~ bussw.c                               ~ busswreg.h

  > Work in progress SMP code for 88110 processor using the BusSwitch chip as
  > an IPI facility, for MVME197DP.
  > It's still missing a few remote cache IPIs and IPI do not seem to be
  > reliably
  > triggered on remote processors at the moment (but this could be a problem
  > on the board I am currently testing on), at least it will boot multiuser
  > using only cpu0 to schedule processes. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/include

  ~ mvme197.h

  > Work in progress SMP code for 88110 processor using the BusSwitch chip as
  > an IPI facility, for MVME197DP.
  > It's still missing a few remote cache IPIs and IPI do not seem to be
  > reliably
  > triggered on remote processors at the moment (but this could be a problem
  > on the board I am currently testing on), at least it will boot multiuser
  > using only cpu0 to schedule processes. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ m88110.c

  > Better cache routines for 88410, will only flush in pages instead of
  > flushing the whole secondary cache.
  > This does not work around the snooping errata yet, I'm trying to get
  > something not too ugly first. (miod@)

  ~ locore.S

  > Correctly set the stack pointer of a secondary processor to the end
  > of its initialization stack. Oops. (miod@)

  ~ m197_machdep.c                        ~ m1x7_machdep.c
  ~ m88110.c

  > Work in progress SMP code for 88110 processor using the BusSwitch chip as
  > an IPI facility, for MVME197DP.
  > It's still missing a few remote cache IPIs and IPI do not seem to be
  > reliably
  > triggered on remote processors at the moment (but this could be a problem
  > on the board I am currently testing on), at least it will boot multiuser
  > using only cpu0 to schedule processes. (miod@)

arch/powerpc/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Remove remains of the idle pcb/stack.
  > ok miod@ (kettenis@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ puc_cardbus.c

  > Make puc(4) detachable.
  > Tested by millert@ (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ rt2860.c

  > expresscard ral(4) rt2860 now can attach and detach correctly
  > ok kettenis (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ ppb.c

  > Some ExpressCard cards have old PCI devices and a PCIe-PCI bridge.
  > In that case, configure the bridge and all devices behind it. (kettenis@)

  ~ puc.c                                 ~ pucvar.h

  > Make puc(4) detachable.
  > Tested by millert@ (kettenis@)

  ~ if_ral_pci.c

  > expresscard ral(4) rt2860 now can attach and detach correctly
  > ok kettenis (deraadt@)

dev/puc

  ~ com_puc.c

  > Make puc(4) detachable.
  > Tested by millert@ (kettenis@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > new device; graeme at omni.net.au (deraadt@)

net

  ~ radix_mpath.c

  > Always compare the nexthop if one is specified even if it is a
  > non-multipath
  > route. This mostly affects "route delete" and it will not remove the last
  > route if previous delete is redone. OK henning@ (claudio@)

  ~ if_sppp.h                             ~ if_spppsubr.c

  > 1500 is a 'magic number' in the protocol that all implementations
  > must be able to handle as MRU but while testing pppoe(4) against a pppoe(8)
  > server I figured out that pppoe(8) insists on a MRU 1492. Because of this
  > we allow the offered MRU to be between PP_MIN_MRU and PP_MAX_MRU especially
  > because the MRU is not used at all as long as it is smaller then
  > PP_MAX_MRU.
  > OK canacar@ (claudio@)

ufs/mfs

  ~ mfs_extern.h                          ~ mfs_vfsops.c
  ~ mfs_vnops.c

  > fix out of partition/memory bounds access when accessing blocks at the tail
  > end; avoids bad address errors; original diff by me with cleanup by
  > millert@; ok millert@ (otto@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

sudo

  ~ parse.c