ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Dec 12 07:00:06 GMT 2007

archivers/libarchive                    archivers/zziplib
audio/akode                             audio/amarok
audio/faad                              audio/libao
audio/xmms                              databases/iodbc
devel/glib                              devel/p5-Devel-StackTrace
devel/p5-File-Find-Rule-Filesys-Virtual devel/p5-Test-NoWarnings
graphics/evince                         lang/tcl
mail/cyrus-imapd                        mail/p5-Mail-SPF-Query
net/dctc                                net/p5-Net-CIDR-Lite
net/p5-Sys-Hostname-Long                print/cups
print/xpp                               textproc/p5-Text-Glob
www/mod_jk                              www/php5
www/tomcat                              x11/gnome
x11/kde                                 x11/qt4
x11/vlc

== archivers ========================================================= 01/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

libarchive

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             - patches/patch-cpio_match_c
  ~ patches/patch-cpio_test_main_c
  ~ patches/patch-libarchive_test_main_c
  + patches/patch-tar_test_main_c

  > maintenance update to 2.4.6 (naddy@)

zziplib

  ~ Makefile

  > remove bogus variable
  > spotted by okan@; ok okan@ merdely@ (eric@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/12 ==

akode

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-acinclude_m4
  + patches/patch-akode_akode-config_in

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage
  > fix some WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS in akode and amarok while here
  > bulk build tested by steven@, "go ahead" espie@ a while ago (jakemsr@)

amarok

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches/patch-qtruby_rubylib_designer_rbuic_Makefile_in

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage
  > fix some WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS in akode and amarok while here
  > bulk build tested by steven@, "go ahead" espie@ a while ago (jakemsr@)

faad

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-plugins_xmms_src_Makefile_am

  > libpthread doesn't need to be, and is no longer linked into
  > xmms modules.
  > adjust WANTLIBs, bump PKGNAMEs. (jakemsr@)

libao

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_plugins_sun_ao_sun_c

  > use AUMODE_PLAY_ALL instead of AUMODE_PLAY, so /dev/audio won't eat
  > samples until it catches up to realtime; from jakemsr@ (naddy@)

xmms

  ~ Makefile

  > libpthread doesn't need to be, and is no longer linked into
  > xmms modules.
  > adjust WANTLIBs, bump PKGNAMEs. (jakemsr@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/12 ==

iodbc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-include_sqltypes_h      ~ patches/patch-samples_Makefile_in

  > check if macro is defined before using it and regen patches
  > looks fine to MAINTAINER and sthen@, ok merdely@ (simon@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/12 ==

glib

  - patches/patch-configure_in            ~ Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-glib-config_in          ~ patches/patch-glib_h
  ~ patches/patch-gmodule_Makefile_in     ~ patches/patch-gthread_Makefile_in

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthread linkage
  > bulk build tested by steven@
  > sync w/update-patches while here (jakemsr@)

p5-Devel-StackTrace

  > update to version 1.15
  > similar diff from J.C. Roberts
  > ok merdely@ (simon@)

p5-File-Find-Rule-Filesys-Virtual

  > Update to 1.22
  > From JC Roberts
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

p5-Test-NoWarnings

  > update to version 0.084
  > similar diff from J.C. Roberts
  > ok merdely@ (simon@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

evince

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Remove the reference to the non-existent no_libgnome flavor in DESCR.
  > (People wanting a gtk-based pdf viewer with less dependencies should try
  > epdfview.)
  > spotted by fgsch@, reminded by kili@ and ok eric@ fgsch@ (landry@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/12 ==

tcl

  ~ 8.4/Makefile                          ~ 8.4/pkg/DESCR

  > add a new book reference, the previous recommendation is getting
  > harder to find. from "antipsychic" on tech@ "with thanks to the
  > help of Mr. Ousterhout himself".
  > ok landry (sthen@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/12 ==

cyrus-imapd

  > - minor update to 2.3.11
  > (skiplist db bug fixes and robutness, some other small fixes) (ajacoutot@)

p5-Mail-SPF-Query

  ~ Makefile

  > Old MAINTAINER asked to drop maintainership.  I'll take it.
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

dctc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-config_h_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ patches/patch-src_db_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_dc_manage_c         ~ patches/patch-src_display_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_gdl_c               ~ patches/patch-src_keyboard_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_main_c              ~ patches/patch-src_md_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_md_h                ~ patches/patch-src_network_c

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage
  > sync w/update-patches (jakemsr@)

p5-Net-CIDR-Lite

  > Update to 0.20.  Add TEST_POD=Yes to make regress happy.
  > Maintainer timeout.
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

p5-Sys-Hostname-Long

  ~ Makefile

  > Old MAINTAINER asked to drop maintainership.  I'll take it.
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

== print ============================================================= 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage in CUPS
  > bulk build tested by steven@ (a while ago) "sure" mbalmer@ (jakemsr@)

xpp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-mainwindow_fl
  ~ patches/patch-xpp_cxx                 + patches/patch-configure

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage in CUPS
  > bulk build tested by steven@ (a while ago) "sure" mbalmer@ (jakemsr@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

p5-Text-Glob

  > Update to 0.08.
  > From JC Roberts.
  > ok simon@ (merdely@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

mod_jk

  > bug fix update to 1.2.25. for more info see:
  > http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html
  > (kurt@)

php5

  ~ core/Makefile                         + core/patches/patch-main_SAPI_c

  > Integrate a patch from php's CVS repo to fix a crashing issue due
  > to an uninitialized variable.
  > from Brad (robert@)

tomcat

  ~ v4/Makefile                           ~ v4/distinfo
  ~ v4/patches/patch-bin_catalina_sh
  ~ v4/patches/patch-bin_setclasspath_sh
  ~ v4/patches/patch-conf_server_xml      ~ v4/pkg/PLIST-examples
  ~ v4/pkg/PLIST-main

  > security update to 4.1.36. multiple info disclosure, cross-site scripting
  > and session hijacking bugs fixed. for more info see:
  > http://tomcat.apache.org/security-4.html (kurt@)

  ~ v5/Makefile                           ~ v5/distinfo
  ~ v5/patches/patch-conf_server_xml      ~ v5/pkg/PLIST-examples
  ~ v5/pkg/PLIST-main

  > security update to 5.5.25. multiple cross-site scripting and session hi-
  > jacking bugs corrected. for more info see:
  > http://tomcat.apache.org/security-5.html (kurt@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  + empathy/Makefile                      + empathy/distinfo
  + empathy/pkg/DESCR                     + empathy/pkg/PLIST
  + empathy/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + empathy/patches/patch-data_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import empathy 0.1.4

  ~ Makefile

  > add empathy (jasper@)

kde

  ~ kde.port.mk                           ~ libs3/patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ multimedia3/patches/patch-configure_in
  + patches-3.5.7/patch-acinclude_m4

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage
  > fix some WANTLIB/LIB_DEPENDS in akode and amarok while here
  > bulk build tested by steven@, "go ahead" espie@ a while ago (jakemsr@)

qt4

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-config_tests_unix_cups_cups_pro

  > use -pthread instead of -lpthread for pthreads linkage in CUPS
  > bulk build tested by steven@ (a while ago) "sure" mbalmer@ (jakemsr@)

vlc

  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-modules_audio_output_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_demux_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_gui_wxwidgets_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-share_Makefile_in       ~ pkg/PLIST-main