ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Dec 13 07:00:06 GMT 2007

archivers/p5-IO-Compress-Base           devel/libconfig
devel/libopensync                       devel/scons
games                                   games/gcompris
games/lincity-ng                        graphics/blender
mail/dovecot                            misc/remind
multimedia/devede                       net/telepathy
productivity/wyrd                       textproc/intltool
www                                     www/ktdms
x11                                     x11/gaia
x11/stalonetray

== archivers ========================================================= 01/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

p5-IO-Compress-Base

  ~ Makefile

  > Add TEST_POD=Yes to make regress happier.
  > No bump needed.
  > help and ok from steven@ (merdely@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

libconfig

  - patches/patch-doc_libconfig_texi      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > Update to 1.2.  Remove unneeded patch.
  > From MAINTAINER (Will Maier)
  > ok landry@, "looks good" steven@ (merdely@)

libopensync

  ~ Makefile

  > - use scons module (ajacoutot@)

scons

  ~ scons.port.mk

  > - set debug=0 by default
  > - add DESTDIR=${WRKINST} to the install target (ajacoutot@)

  ~ scons.port.mk

  > - replace WRKBUILD with WRKSRC (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 03/12 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > add lincity-ng (simon@)

gcompris

  ~ Makefile

  > - use textproc/intltool module (ajacoutot@)

lincity-ng

  + patches/patch-mk_jam_install_jam      + patches/patch-data_gui_allgone_xml

  > New import:
  >	import lincity-ng

== graphics ========================================================== 04/12 ==

blender

  ~ Makefile

  > - use scons module
  > "go ahead" steven@ (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/12 ==

dovecot

  > dovecot 1.0.9; from MAINTAINER (jakob@)

== misc ============================================================== 06/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

remind

  ~ patches/patch-scripts-cm2rem          ~ patches/patch-scripts-tkremind
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to 3.1.3 (03.01.03)
  > - add examples
  > ok kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) martynas@ (okan@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

devede

  > - update to devede-3.6
  > (minor bugfixes) (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

telepathy

  ~ telepathy-inspector/Makefile

  > - use scons module
  > - add missing license marker
  > - clean-up indent while here (ajacoutot@)

== productivity ====================================================== 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/productivity

wyrd

  > - update to 1.4.3
  > ok martynas@ (MAINTAINER) (okan@)

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

intltool

  + intltool.port.mk

  > - add support for intltool module
  > this allows easy use of the intltool-* scripts from our package instead
  > of the ones bundled in the source tarball of a program (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +ktdms (robert@)

ktdms

  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + pkg/DESCR
  + pkg/PLIST                             + files/INSTALL
  + files/README.chroot                   + patches/patch-lib_util_ktutil_inc
  + patches/patch-config_config_ini       + patches/patch-_htaccess

  > New import:
  >	import of ktdms-3.5.1

x11

  ~ Makefile