[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-17

ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Dec 18 07:00:01 GMT 2007

distrib/sets                            sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k
sys/dev/usb

== distrib =========================================================== 01/02 ==

  ~ lists/etc/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/02 ==

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ machdep.c

  > Make this compile again. (miod@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_upgt.c

  > Make ether_crc32_le() work for our needs and therefore remove the large
  > CRC-32 table.
  > Suggested by deraadt@ (mglocker@)

  > regen (mglocker@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add upgt USB 2.0 device IDs as seen on prism54.org. (mglocker@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Differ between identical device strings until we find the correct model
  > number. (mglocker@)

  > regen (mglocker@)

  ~ if_upgt.c