[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-12-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Dec 23 07:00:01 GMT 2007

bin/df                                  sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/aviion/aviion                  sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k
sys/arch/m88k/m88k                      sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/pcc
usr.sbin/ntpd

== bin =============================================================== 01/04 ==

df

  ~ df.c

  > fix df posix mode bug
  > from otto@
  > prompted by otto@ who is aftk for now (chl@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

  ~ spl.S

  > remove an obsolete comment art spotted (tedu@)

arch/aviion/aviion

  ~ locore.S

  > Move initial PSR initialization to a separate routine, instead of
  > duplicating
  > it five times. (miod@)

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ locore.S

  > Move initial PSR initialization to a separate routine, instead of
  > duplicating
  > it five times. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ subr.S

  > Move initial PSR initialization to a separate routine, instead of
  > duplicating
  > it five times. (miod@)

  ~ eh_common.S

  > Make sure we have a real stack when invoking getipl() during exceptions.
  > Fits in the brown-paperbag bug category. (miod@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ m88110.c

  > Enable branch prediction on MC88110 revision 5 and later, since we can
  > workaround errata #1 differently on these models. (miod@)

  ~ locore.S

  > Move initial PSR initialization to a separate routine, instead of
  > duplicating
  > it five times. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ machdep.c

  > Replace _bus_dmamap_load() with an implementation based on
  > _bus_dmamap_load_buffer() like everybode else does. (kettenis@)

  > more qlogic products (deraadt@)

  ~ if_upgt.c                             ~ if_upgtvar.h

  > Reset the MAC filter if we stop the device, so no frames are accepted
  > anymore. (mglocker@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

pcc

  ~ arm/code.c                            ~ arm/local2.c
  ~ arm/order.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ m16c/code.c                           ~ m16c/local2.c
  ~ m16c/macdefs.h                        ~ m16c/order.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ nova/code.c                           ~ nova/local2.c
  ~ nova/macdefs.h                        ~ nova/order.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ pdp10/code.c                          ~ pdp10/local.c
  ~ pdp10/local2.c                        ~ pdp10/macdefs.h
  ~ pdp10/order.c                         + pdp10/README

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ powerpc/README                        ~ powerpc/code.c
  ~ powerpc/local.c                       ~ powerpc/local2.c
  ~ powerpc/macdefs.h                     ~ powerpc/order.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ mips/TODO                             ~ mips/code.c
  ~ mips/local.c                          ~ mips/local2.c
  ~ mips/macdefs.h                        ~ mips/order.c
  ~ mips/table.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

  ~ arm/local2.c                          ~ arm/macdefs.h
  ~ ccom/init.c                           ~ ccom/pass1.h
  ~ ccom/pftn.c                           ~ ccom/trees.c
  ~ hppa/local2.c                         ~ i386/local2.c
  ~ i386/table.c                          ~ m16c/local2.c
  ~ mip/match.c                           ~ mip/protos.h
  ~ mips/code.c                           ~ mips/local.c
  ~ mips/local2.c                         ~ mips/macdefs.h
  ~ mips/order.c                          ~ mips/table.c
  ~ nova/local2.c                         ~ pdp10/local2.c
  ~ powerpc/local2.c                      ~ vax/local2.c

  > Sync with main repo. (stefan@)

ntpd

  ~ ntp.c                                 ~ ntpd.c
  ~ ntpd.h