[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-07-01

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jul 2 07:00:01 BST 2007

sbin/pfctl                              share/man
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/include                   sys/arch/mips64/mips64
sys/arch/sparc/dev                      sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/dev/isa
usr.bin/cvs

== sbin ============================================================== 01/04 ==

pfctl

  ~ pfctl.8

  > states here too not state (henning@)

== share ============================================================= 02/04 ==

  ~ man4/cas.4

  > Add missing gentbi(4) in SYNOPSYS. (kettenis@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

arch/arm/arm

  ~ cpu.c

  > Move more fpe-related stuff in #ifdef ARMFPU blocks. (miod@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ astro.c

  > Add a few more registers. (kettenis@)

  ~ astro.c

  > Reset PDC devices before enabling iova space if we're not on a serial
  > console.
  > Makes glass console on four-digit B/C/J-class systems work. (kettenis@)

  ~ apic.c

  > Correctly count interrupts for devices that share interrupts. (kettenis@)

arch/hppa/include

  ~ param.h                               ~ pdc.h

  > Add PDC_IO. (kettenis@)

  ~ param.h

  > Oops!  Revert previous commit. (kettenis@)

arch/mips64/mips64

  ~ context.S

  > In cpu_switch(), store the saved cpl in the pcb as a 64 bit store, so that
  > the high order bits are not undefined when invoking hw_setintrmask() on
  > return. (miod@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ si.c

  > Do not define DEBUG unconditionnaly. (miod@)

  ~ xd.c                                  ~ xy.c

  > Perform minimal disklabel setup without needing to do the
  > disklabel_to_sun()
  > dance, so that we do not depend on its behaviour. No functional change.
  > (miod@)

  ~ obio.c                                ~ power.c

  > Use mapiodev() instead of mapdev() when applicable. This is just syntactic
  > sugar. (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ disksubr.c

  > Perform minimal disklabel setup without needing to do the
  > disklabel_to_sun()
  > dance, so that we do not depend on its behaviour. No functional change.
  > (miod@)

  ~ auxreg.c

  > Use mapiodev() instead of mapdev() when applicable. This is just syntactic
  > sugar. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > Add gentbi(4). (kettenis@)

dev/isa

  ~ lm78_isa.c

  > fix potential crash due to wrong ca_devsize; whilst here, also fix iobase
  > type; ok grange, kettenis (cnst@)

  ~ edit.c