ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jul 21 07:00:06 BST 2007

devel/sdl                               infrastructure/db
multimedia/x264                         sysutils
sysutils/bacula

== devel ============================================================= 01/04 ==

sdl

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-src_audio_openbsd_SDL_openbsdaudio_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_joystick_bsd_SDL_sysjoystick_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_video_x11_SDL_x11modes_c
  + patches/patch-src_audio_sun_SDL_sunaudio_c

  > - use the sun audio interface instead of the OpenBSD interface
  > - sync patches with update-patches
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > the sun interface keeps fewer samples in the play buffer, and with
  > less fluctuation than the OpenBSD interface.  results in better
  > audio-video synchronization in e.g. ffplay and gnash
  > go for it -pval (jakemsr@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/04 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > +_bacula (robert@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 03/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

x264

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile
  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - really use nasm to build x264 under i386 and use yasm under amd64
  > - dont't add -fPIC to $CFLAGS automatically (even though we set
  > --enable-pic) ;
  > this is handled in the Makefile so that we can build the static lib from
  > non-pic objects
  > Tested by sthen and myself (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 04/04 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > +bacula (robert@)

bacula

  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/PLIST-server
  + pkg/MESSAGE-server                    + pkg/MESSAGE-main
  + pkg/DESCR-main                        + pkg/DESCR-server
  + pkg/PLIST-client                      + pkg/DESCR-client
  + pkg/MESSAGE-client                    + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-manpages_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_stored_bacula-sd_conf_in
  + patches/patch-scripts_mtx-changer_in
  + patches/patch-scripts_bacula_in
  + patches/patch-src_dird_bacula-dir_conf_in
  + patches/patch-src_filed_bacula-fd_conf_in
  + patches/patch-src_console_bconsole_conf_in