[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-07-25

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Jul 26 07:00:01 BST 2007

distrib/sets                            etc/etc.amd64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.amd64/MAKEDEV.md                etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.macppc/MAKEDEV.md               etc/root/root.mail
etc/sysctl.conf                         share/man
share/mk                                share/tmac
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/macppc/stand/tbxidata
sys/conf                                sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             sys/dev/wscons
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/netstat                         usr.sbin/ospfd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/06 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.alpha

  ~ lists/base/md.armish                  ~ lists/base/md.aviion
  ~ lists/base/md.cats                    ~ lists/base/md.hp300
  ~ lists/base/md.hppa                    ~ lists/base/md.hppa64
  ~ lists/base/md.i386                    ~ lists/base/md.landisk
  ~ lists/base/md.luna88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.macppc                  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme88k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sgi                     ~ lists/base/md.sparc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc64                 ~ lists/base/md.vax
  ~ lists/base/md.zaurus                  ~ lists/comp/md.alpha
  ~ lists/comp/md.amd64                   ~ lists/comp/md.armish
  ~ lists/comp/md.aviion                  ~ lists/comp/md.cats
  ~ lists/comp/md.hp300                   ~ lists/comp/md.hppa
  ~ lists/comp/md.hppa64                  ~ lists/comp/md.i386
  ~ lists/comp/md.landisk                 ~ lists/comp/md.luna88k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mac68k                  ~ lists/comp/md.macppc
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/comp/md.mvme88k
  ~ lists/comp/md.mvmeppc                 ~ lists/comp/md.sgi
  ~ lists/comp/md.sparc                   ~ lists/comp/md.sparc64
  ~ lists/comp/md.vax                     ~ lists/comp/md.zaurus

  > sync (deraadt@)

== etc =============================================================== 02/06 ==

etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.amd64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.amd64/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.amd64/MAKEDEV.md

  > bthub for amd64, from johan (todd@)

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.macppc/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV.md

  > bthub for macppc, ok mk@ (todd@)

  ~ etc.macppc/MAKEDEV.md

  > same # of bthub devices created by default to match i386
  > pointed out by xsa@ (todd@)

root/root.mail

  ~ root/root.mail

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

sysctl.conf

  ~ sysctl.conf

  > document multipath options.
  > ok claudio@ (pyr@)

== share ============================================================= 03/06 ==

  ~ man8/man8.macppc/MAKEDEV.8

  > sync (todd@)

  ~ man8/man8.amd64/MAKEDEV.8

  > sync (todd@)

mk

  ~ sys.mk

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

tmac

  ~ mdoc/doc-common

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

  ~ conf.c

  > bthub for amd64, based on diff from johan
  > reads ok xsa@ compile tested phessler (todd@)

arch/macppc/stand/tbxidata

  ~ bsd.tbxi

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

conf

  ~ newvers.sh

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

dev/pci

  ~ bktr/bktr_core.c

  > Back out the tracking of procs in struct selinfo. There's one serious
  > bug in the code, but as soon as I try to fix it, it seems to trigger
  > some other bugs. Instead of trying to figure out what's going on
  > while everyone suffers, it's better to back out and figure out
  > the bugs outside the tree. (art@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_cdce.c

  > define and use CDCE_DEBUG and DPRINTF/DPRINTFN to be less noisy on the
  > console.
  > From Marc Winiger <mw at msys.ch>
  > ok jsg, claudio (mbalmer@)

  ~ if_cdce.c

  > Add a missing splx() and while there update the printf() to match the
  > format
  > of the other ones. From Marc Winiger mw at msys . ch (claudio@)

dev/wscons

  ~ wsdisplay.c

  > Back out the tracking of procs in struct selinfo. There's one serious
  > bug in the code, but as soon as I try to fix it, it seems to trigger
  > some other bugs. Instead of trying to figure out what's going on
  > while everyone suffers, it's better to back out and figure out
  > the bugs outside the tree. (art@)

kern

  ~ init_main.c                           ~ kern_fork.c
  ~ sys_generic.c

  > Back out the tracking of procs in struct selinfo. There's one serious
  > bug in the code, but as soon as I try to fix it, it seems to trigger
  > some other bugs. Instead of trying to figure out what's going on
  > while everyone suffers, it's better to back out and figure out
  > the bugs outside the tree. (art@)

net

  ~ bpf.c

  > Back out the tracking of procs in struct selinfo. There's one serious
  > bug in the code, but as soon as I try to fix it, it seems to trigger
  > some other bugs. Instead of trying to figure out what's going on
  > while everyone suffers, it's better to back out and figure out
  > the bugs outside the tree. (art@)

sys

  ~ param.h

  > crank to 4.2-beta (deraadt@)

  ~ proc.h                                ~ selinfo.h

  > Back out the tracking of procs in struct selinfo. There's one serious
  > bug in the code, but as soon as I try to fix it, it seems to trigger
  > some other bugs. Instead of trying to figure out what's going on
  > while everyone suffers, it's better to back out and figure out
  > the bugs outside the tree. (art@)

  ~ checkout.c

  > Correctly handle the export command when writing to history file. (xsa@)

netstat

  ~ main.c                                ~ netstat.1
  ~ netstat.h                             ~ show.c

  > Make it possible to show alternate routing tables in netstat. This mostly
  > comes from route(8) which already had the -T option.  OK henning@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ netstat.1

  > Update synopsis. with help by jmc@ (claudio@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfd.c                               ~ ospfe.c
  ~ rde.c