ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jul 28 07:00:05 BST 2007

audio/sonata                            audio/vorbis-tools
databases/p5-Class-DBI                  databases/p5-Ima-DBI
databases/p5-SQL-Abstract               databases/ruby-bdb
databases/ruby-ldap                     devel/glib2
devel/jdk                               devel/p5-Class-Accessor
devel/p5-Class-Trigger                  devel/ruby-ncurses
devel/subversion                        editors/emacs21
editors/xemacs21                        graphics/ruby-gdk-imlib
graphics/ruby-gdk-pixbuf                lang/STk
lang/librep                             lang/ruby
lang/swi-prolog                         mail/courier-authlib
mail/enigmail                           mail/mimedefang
mail/p5-Email-Address                   mail/p5-Email-MIME-Modifier
mail/p5-Email-MessageID                 mail/p5-Email-Simple
net/openvpn                             net/p5-Net-Amazon
net/ruby-pcap                           sysutils/p5-Unix-Statgrab
textproc/eruby                          textproc/gonzui
textproc/ruby-hyperestraier             www
www/llgal                               x11/rep-gtk
x11/ruby-gtk                            x11/sawfish

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

sonata

  > update to 1.2.2
  > from Vlad Glagolev <stelzy at gmail.com>, ok maintainer (steven@)

vorbis-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > grab the current Makefile.in.in template so we'll build with newer gettext
  > (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/12 ==

p5-Class-DBI

  > update to version 3.0.16, remove MAINTAINER per his request
  > and the quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by former maintainer Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-Ima-DBI

  > update to version 0.35, remove MAINTAINER per his request,
  > a disappeared dependency and the quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by former maintainer Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-SQL-Abstract

  > update to version 1.22, remove MAINTAINER per his request
  > and the quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by former maintainer Sam Smith (simon@)

ruby-bdb

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

ruby-ldap

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/12 ==

glib2

  ~ Makefile

  > fix a configure bug on m68k by always linking with libintl and libiconv
  > help aanriot@
  > ok xsa@ aanriot@ (martin@)

  ~ Makefile

  > backout
  > needs more discussion and wider testing, and i missed the bump anyway :(
  > (martin@)

jdk

  - 1.5/patches/patch-deploy_make_common_Defs_gmk
  - 1.5/patches/patch-hotspot_build_bsd_makefiles_jvmg_make
  - 1.5/patches/patch-hotspot_build_bsd_makefiles_product_make
  - 1.5/patches/patch-hotspot_build_bsd_makefiles_vm_make
  - 1.5/patches/patch-j2se_make_mkdemo_jvmti_Demo_gmk
  ~ 1.5/Makefile                          ~ 1.5/distinfo
  ~ 1.5/pkg/PFRAG.no-no_web-jre           ~ 1.5/pkg/PFRAG.no-no_web-main
  ~ 1.5/pkg/PLIST-jre                     ~ 1.5/pkg/PLIST-main

  > - upgrade to Update 12 srcs which fixes the following bugs:
  > http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/ReleaseNotes.html#150_12
  > - remove patches I committed into patchset 6 (kurt@)

p5-Class-Accessor

  > update to version 0.31, remove MAINTAINER per his request
  > and quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by former maintainer Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-Class-Trigger

  > update to version 0.11 and remove MAINTAINER per his request
  > confirmed by former maintainer Sam Smith (simon@)

ruby-ncurses

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

subversion

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

== editors =========================================================== 04/12 ==

emacs21

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

xemacs21

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

ruby-gdk-imlib

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

ruby-gdk-pixbuf

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

== lang ============================================================== 06/12 ==

STk

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

librep

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

ruby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

swi-prolog

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/12 ==

courier-authlib

  ~ Makefile

  > RUN_DEPENDS -> RUN_DEPENDS-main, and bump the subpackages
  > go ahead aanriot@ (steven@)

enigmail

  ~ Makefile

  > - update LIB_DEPENDS to match 2.0.0.5 thunderbird (kurt@)

mimedefang

  > update to 2.62;  makes it work with sendmail 8.14
  > from and tested by Stuart Henderson
  > depend on p5-HTML-Parser (suggested by Eric Olsen) (steven@)

p5-Email-Address

  > update to version 1.888 and remove quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by MAINTAINER Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-Email-MIME-Modifier

  > update to version 1.442 and remove quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by MAINTAINER Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-Email-MessageID

  > update to version 1.351 and remove quotes around COMMENT
  > confirmed by MAINTAINER Sam Smith (simon@)

p5-Email-Simple

  > update to version 2.003 and remove quotes around COMMENT while there
  > confirmed by MAINTAINER Sam Smith (simon@)

== net =============================================================== 08/12 ==

openvpn

  > - maintenance update to 2.0.9 (bugfixes on the documentation/scripts) ;
  > - while there, remove quotes from COMMENT ;
  > ok Thomas Delaet (maintainer). (aanriot@)

p5-Net-Amazon

  > update to version 0.43 and remove quotes around COMMENT while there
  > confirmed by MAINTAINER Sam Smith (simon@)

ruby-pcap

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/12 ==

p5-Unix-Statgrab

  ~ Makefile

== textproc ========================================================== 10/12 ==

eruby

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

gonzui

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

ruby-hyperestraier

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +llgal (steven@)

llgal

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >	llgal is an easy and fast on-line gallery generator based on iGal.

rep-gtk

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name due to OSREV increment (naddy@)

ruby-gtk

  ~ Makefile

  > bump package name to accommodate OpenBSD 4.1 -> 4.2 change in MODRUBY_ARCH
  > (naddy@)

sawfish