ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Jun 2 07:00:05 BST 2007

audio/audacious-plugins                 audio/tagtool
benchmarks/netperf                      databases/ruby-activerecord
databases/ruby-postgres                 databases/ruby-sqlite3
devel                                   devel/g-wrap
devel/gal                               devel/gconf
devel/libglade                          devel/p5-Devel-ptkdb
devel/ruby-color-tools                  devel/ruby-hoe
devel/ruby-needle                       devel/ruby-rake
devel/ruby-rubyforge                    devel/ruby-transaction-simple
editors                                 editors/glimmer
editors/leafpad                         editors/openoffice
games/childsplay                        games/childsplay-plugins
games/uqm                               graphics
graphics/Guppi                          graphics/gthumb
graphics/imlib                          graphics/sane-frontends
graphics/xsane                          infrastructure/build
infrastructure/mk                       infrastructure/templates
mail/cyrus-imapd                        mail/roundcubemail
multimedia/avidemux                     net
net/gabber                              net/ruby-net-sftp
net/ruby-net-ssh                        security/cyrus-sasl2
security/nessus                         security/prelude
sysutils/tpb                            textproc/ruby-builder
textproc/ruby-fastercsv                 textproc/ruby-markaby
textproc/ruby-pdf-writer                www
www/firefox-i18n                        www/gtkhtml
www/mod_bandwidth                       www/mozilla-firefox
www/p5-CGI-Session                      www/ruby-fcgi
www/twiki                               x11
x11/bbkeys                              x11/extace
x11/gaia                                x11/gnome
x11/gnustep                             x11/gxmessage
x11/icewm                               x11/mrxvt
x11/py-gnome                            x11/rendercheck
x11/ttmkfdir

== audio ============================================================= 01/16 ==

audacious-plugins

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_aac_src_Makefile

  > use a MAKE_ENV variable instead of patching and then substituting
  > in a Makefile in pre-configure
  > "yes, go ahead."  steven@ (jakemsr@)

tagtool

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > update tagtool to 0.12.3
  > from Vlad Glagolev <stelzy at gmail.com> (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== benchmarks ======================================================== 02/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/benchmarks

netperf

  ~ Makefile

  > honor CFLAGS, which fixes the default build on alpha; ok jakob@ (naddy@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/16 ==

ruby-activerecord

  ~ Makefile

  > switch to use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (alek@)

ruby-postgres

  ~ Makefile

  > switch to use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (alek@)

ruby-sqlite3

  ~ Makefile

  > switch to use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (alek@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/16 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stufF (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove gnome flavor here, too (naddy@)

g-wrap

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-doc_g-wrap_texi         - patches/patch-g-wrap_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-g-wrap_scm              - patches/patch-ltconfig
  - patches/patch-ltmain_sh               - patches/patch-test_Makefile_in
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stufF (jasper@)

gal

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stufF (jasper@)

gconf

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4              - patches/patch-backends_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-backends_bdb_h
  - patches/patch-backends_xml-backend_c
  - patches/patch-backends_xml-cache_h    - patches/patch-backends_xml-dir_c
  - patches/patch-backends_xml-dir_h      - patches/patch-backends_xml-entry_c
  - patches/patch-config_h_in             - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-gconf_Makefile_in       - patches/patch-gconf_default_path_in
  - patches/patch-gconf_gconf-internals_c
  - patches/patch-gconf_gconftool_c       - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in       - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stufF (jasper@)

libglade

  - pkg/PFRAG.gnome                       - pkg/PFRAG.shared-gnome
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > remove gnome1 flavor (jasper@)

p5-Devel-ptkdb

  > - update to 1.1092.
  > - update HOMEPAGE. (aanriot@)

ruby-color-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-hoe

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-needle

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-rake

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-rubyforge

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-transaction-simple

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/16 ==

editors

  ~ Makefile

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff (jasper@)

glimmer

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in       - patches/patch-src_file-io_c
  - patches/patch-src_gtkextext_gtkextext_h
  - patches/patch-src_main_c              - patches/patch-src_mdi-routines_c
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff (jasper@)

leafpad

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

openoffice

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/soffice.sh

  > - small hack to make OpenOffice.org be able to open files with special
  > characters in their name
  > "commit" robert@ (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 06/16 ==

childsplay

  ~ Makefile

  > - zap USE_X11 (ajacoutot@)

childsplay-plugins

  ~ Makefile

  > - zap USE_X11 (ajacoutot@)

uqm

  > update to 0.6.2 (bugfix release) (jolan@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove hardcoded arch endian list (jolan@)

== graphics ========================================================== 07/16 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > this gnome1 app bites the dust too, not needed nor used anymore. (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff, use x11/gnome/eog (jasper@)

Guppi

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-libguppitank_Makefile_in
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST                             - pkg/SECURITY

  > this gnome1 app bites the dust too, not needed nor used anymore. (jasper@)

gthumb

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff, use x11/gnome/eog (jasper@)

imlib

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

sane-frontends

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

xsane

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 08/16 ==

build

  ~ out-of-date

  > use new ProgressMeter interface (espie@)

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > finish renaming check-newlib-depends -> check-lib-depends (espie@)

templates

  ~ network.conf.template

  > introduce new master site -- MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE; ok jcs@, jasper@
  > (alek@)

== mail ============================================================== 09/16 ==

cyrus-imapd

  ~ Makefile

  > - zap a broken MASTER_SITES (ajacoutot@)

roundcubemail

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-INSTALL

  > improve the documentation a bit
  > from maintainer Stuart Henderson (steven@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 10/16 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

avidemux

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-avidemux_ADM_lavcodec_dsputil_c
  + patches/patch-avidemux_ADM_lavcodec_mpegvideo_c

== net =============================================================== 11/16 ==

  > remove obsolete gnome1 jabber client,
  > it's superseded by x11/gnome/gossip anyway. (jasper@)

gabber

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-doc_C_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-omf-install_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-pixmaps_Makefile_in     - patches/patch-src_GladeHelper_hh
  - patches/patch-src_TCPTransmitter_cc   - patches/patch-src_TCPTransmitter_hh
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 jabber client,
  > it's superseded by x11/gnome/gossip anyway. (jasper@)

ruby-net-sftp

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-net-ssh

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

== security ========================================================== 12/16 ==

cyrus-sasl2

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > - clean the Makefile a bit so it is easier for me to read it
  > - zap $VERSION
  > - tweak post-install
  > - post-extract -> pre-configure
  > - add available FLAVORS to DESCR
  > no functionnal changes (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix sqlite FLAVOR lib_depends (ajacoutot@)

nessus

  ~ core/Makefile

  > fix WANTLIB (expat etc.) (aanriot@)

prelude

  ~ lml/Makefile                          ~ lml/distinfo

  > maintenance update to 0.9.10 . (aanriot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 13/16 ==

tpb

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_tpb_c

  > for openbsd, talk to /dev/apm to hook up ac state changes instead of
  > /proc/apm (jcs@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_tpb_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_tpb_h

  > when the laptop volume is muted, it's kind of hard to notice the
  > little flashing battery icon when the battery is about to die
  > so as long as we're talking to /dev/apm, store the battery level and
  > show when it changes ("Battery level changed to low") (jcs@)

== textproc ========================================================== 14/16 ==

ruby-builder

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-fastercsv

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-markaby

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

ruby-pdf-writer

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

== www =============================================================== 15/16 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +p5-CGI-Session (aanriot@)

firefox-i18n

  > update to 2.0.0.4; ok ajacoutot@ (martynas@)

gtkhtml

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-src_htmlcluealigned_h
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff (jasper@)

mod_bandwidth

  > - saner DIST_SUBDIR (ajacoutot@)

mozilla-firefox

  - pkg/patch-modules_plugin_base_public_nptypes_h
  - pkg/patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_xptc_platforms_unixish_x86_h
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in            ~ pkg/DESCR-main
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE-main                      ~ pkg/PLIST-devel

  > security update to mozilla-firefox-2.0.0.4
  > http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/known-vulnerabilities.html#firefox
  > 2.0.0.4
  > - WANTLIB for xenocara;
  > - use the combination of find(1) and install(1) to install the
  > {DATA,DIST}FILES, as suggested by kurt@;
  > - remove the two patches that are already upstream;
  > - fmt;
  > ok kurt@, naddy@ (martynas@)

p5-CGI-Session

  + patches/patch-t_g4_dbfile_json_t

  > New import:
  >	CGI::Session is a Perl5 library that provides an easy, reliable and

ruby-fcgi

  ~ Makefile

  > use MASTER_SITE_RUBYFORGE (jcs@)

twiki

  - patches/patch-bin_setlib_cfg          - patches/patch-lib_TWiki_cfg
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-bin_LocalLib_cfg

  > update to 4.1.1 .
  > from Jason Crawford <jasonrcrawford at gmail.com> (aanriot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 16/16 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-gnome (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - remove py-gnome (to be re-imported under x11/gnome)
  > discussed with and ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - ttmkfdir (matthieu@)

  ~ Makefile

  > +rendercheck (ajacoutot@)

bbkeys

  ~ Makefile

  > fix WANTLIB.
  > ok naddy@ (aanriot@)

extace

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

gaia

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  - bonobo/Makefile                       - bonobo/distinfo
  - bonobo/patches/patch-configure        - bonobo/pkg/DESCR-docs
  - bonobo/pkg/DESCR-main                 - bonobo/pkg/PFRAG.shared-main
  - bonobo/pkg/PLIST-docs                 - bonobo/pkg/PLIST-main
  - controlcenter/Makefile                - controlcenter/distinfo
  - controlcenter/patch-capplets_file-types_Makefile_in
  - controlcenter/patch-configure
  - controlcenter/patch-control-center_Makefile_in
  - controlcenter/patch-doc_C_control-center-C_omf
  - controlcenter/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  - controlcenter/patch-omf-install_Makefile_in
  - controlcenter/pkg/DESCR               - controlcenter/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - controlcenter/pkg/PLIST               - libs/Makefile
  - libs/distinfo                         - libs/patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  - libs/patches/patch-configure_in
  - libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnome_Makefile_in
  - libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnomeui_Makefile_in
  - libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnorba_Makefile_in
  - libs/patches/patch-devel_docs_Makefile.in
  - libs/patches/patch-libart_lgpl_doc_Makefile_in
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-dentry_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-dump_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-metadata_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-dns_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-init_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-messagebox_c
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_Makefile_in
  - libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_orbitns_c
  - libs/patches/patch-zvt_subshell_c     - libs/patches/patch-zvt_zterm_c
  - libs/pkg/DESCR                        - libs/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - libs/pkg/PLIST                        - print/Makefile
  - print/distinfo                        - print/patches/patch-configure
  - print/patches/patch-installer_Makefile_in
  - print/patches/patch-installer_gf-pfb_c
  - print/patches/patch-installer_gf-ttf_c
  - print/patches/patch-installer_gnome-font-install_c
  - print/patches/patch-libgnomeprint_Makefile_in
  - print/patches/patch-libgnomeprint_gnome-font-private_h
  - print/patches/patch-libgnomeprint_parseTT_c
  - print/patches/patch-libgnomeprint_parseTT_h
  - print/pkg/DESCR                       - print/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - print/pkg/PLIST                       - vfs/Makefile
  - vfs/distinfo                          - vfs/patches/patch-Makefile_in
  - vfs/patches/patch-configure           - vfs/patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  - vfs/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_Makefile_in
  - vfs/patches/patch-libgnomevfs_gnome-vfs-backend_c
  - vfs/patches/patch-modules_Makefile_in
  - vfs/patches/patch-modules_default-modules_conf
  - vfs/pkg/DESCR                         - vfs/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - vfs/pkg/PLIST                         ~ Makefile

  > remove obsolete gnome1 stuff.
  > gnome1 removal ok'd by naddy@ todd@ and others (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile                              + libs/patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  + libs/patches/patch-configure_in
  + libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnome_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnomeui_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-devel-docs_gnorba_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-libart_lgpl_doc_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-dentry_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-dump_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnome_gnome-metadata_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-dns_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-init_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnomeui_gnome-messagebox_c
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_Makefile_in
  + libs/patches/patch-libgnorba_orbitns_c
  + libs/patches/patch-zvt_subshell_c     + libs/patches/patch-zvt_zterm_c

  > gnome-libs should've stayed...sorry
  > spotted by steven@ (jasper@)

  + libs/Makefile                         + libs/distinfo
  + libs/pkg/DESCR                        + libs/pkg/PFRAG.shared
  + libs/pkg/PLIST

  > ahum... (jasper@)

  ~ gnome.port.mk

  > cleaner way to create MASTER_SITES (jasper@)

  + py-gnome/Makefile                     + py-gnome/distinfo
  + py-gnome/pkg/DESCR                    + py-gnome/pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Re-import py-gnome-2.18.2 from x11 to x11/gnome.

  ~ Makefile

  > +py-gnome (ajacoutot@)

gnustep

  ~ gnustep.port.mk

  > - don't use RUN_DEPENDS+=${BUILD_DEPENDS} so people stop bugging me and
  > start testing instead (ajacoutot@)

gxmessage

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

icewm

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

mrxvt

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

py-gnome

  >	Import gnome-python-2.18.2

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > - remove py-gnome (to be re-imported under x11/gnome)
  > discussed with and ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

rendercheck

  >	Import rendercheck-1.2

ttmkfdir

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-Makefile                - patches/patch-encoding_cpp
  - patches/patch-encoding_h              - patches/patch-ttf_cpp
  - patches/patch-ttf_h                   - pkg/DESCR
  - pkg/PLIST