[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-06-03

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 4 07:00:01 BST 2007

include/protocols/dumprestore.h         sbin/dump
sbin/restore                            sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/amd64/pci                      sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/mvme68k/include                sys/dev
sys/dev/pcmcia                          sys/dev/sdmmc
sys/dev/usb                             sys/kern
usr.sbin/apmd                           usr.sbin/tcpdump

== include =========================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/include

protocols/dumprestore.h

  ~ protocols/dumprestore.h

  > Add ffs2 support to dump/restore.  From FreeBSD with some NetBSD changes.
  > With help from otto@ (millert@)

== sbin ============================================================== 02/04 ==

dump

  ~ dump.h                                ~ itime.c
  ~ main.c                                ~ optr.c
  ~ tape.c                                ~ traverse.c

  > Add ffs2 support to dump/restore.  From FreeBSD with some NetBSD changes.
  > With help from otto@ (millert@)

restore

  ~ dirs.c                                ~ restore.h
  ~ tape.c

  > Add ffs2 support to dump/restore.  From FreeBSD with some NetBSD changes.
  > With help from otto@ (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/04 ==

  ~ est.c

  > Add a check for Intel Core processors with Scalable Bus Speed of 200 MHz.
  > From NetBSD and verified in Intel doc #253669
  > ok tedu@ (jsg@)

arch/amd64/pci

  ~ pchb.c

  > if the 915gm didn't work on i386, it's worrisome here too. remove it.
  > (tedu@)

  > Add a check for Intel Core processors with Scalable Bus Speed of 200 MHz.
  > From NetBSD and verified in Intel doc #253669
  > ok tedu@ (jsg@)

arch/mvme68k/include

  + bus.h

  > Dummy <machine/bus.h> for softraid to compile. (miod@)

dev

  ~ softraid.c

  > During autoassemble get the actual raid level instead of always 1.
  > Sprinkle debug throughout crypto discipline.
  > Various knf, bad tedu! (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > virtual device drivers tend not to need machine/bus.h.  also important
  > because mvme68k (and perhaps others) do not have it.  showed it to dlg
  > who just shook his head (deraadt@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > put raidc inside ifdef CRYPTO, since it won't work without it (tedu@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > shuffle the raid 1 specific functions to be all together and closer
  > to the bottom, after common functions.  ok marco (tedu@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_malo.c

  > The firmware converts every 802.11 RX data frame into a 802.3 frame,
  > including the LLC/SNAP header.  Mgmt frames are handled completely inside
  > the firmware, we won't ever see any mgmt frame for this device.
  > Remove the LLC/SNAP header in the driver to get an useable frame which
  > we can pass up to the network stack.  Remove some unused firmware commands.
  > (mglocker@)

  ~ if_malo.c                             ~ if_malovar.h

  > Make RX path work on big endian, too. (mglocker@)

dev/sdmmc

  ~ sbt.c

  > Implement transmission of ACL and SCO packets (uwe@)

dev/usb

  ~ usb_subr.c

  > delete two extra lines which are not needed because that is how strings
  > actually work, surprise surprise; ok claudio cnst (deraadt@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add WCH/QinHeng CH341 serial/parallel (djm@)

  > sync (djm@)

kern

  ~ vfs_bio.c

  > backout rev 1.91 and 1.92, it causes proceses to hang on low mem
  > machines. ok deraadt@ (otto@)

apmd

  ~ apmd.c

  > the kernel starts with setperf=100, even though the bios may have
  > throttled.
  > this confuses apmd, so when using auto adjust modes, first cycle through
  > 0 and 100 to make sure we're in a known state.
  > ok deraadt (tedu@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-802_11.c