ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 4 07:00:06 BST 2007

databases                               databases/keximdb
databases/mdbtools                      databases/p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema
databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader   graphics
graphics/ocrad                          infrastructure/mk
infrastructure/package                  net/samba
x11/dmenu                               x11/rendercheck

== databases ========================================================= 01/05 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +keximdb (espie@)

keximdb

  + patches/patch-keximdb_src_keximdb_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-keximdb_src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-keximdb_src_keximdb_mdbmigrate_cpp

  > New import:
  >	kexi driver to facilitate import of access databases (kexi is part of

mdbtools

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > more recent cvs snapshot, minor tweaks. (espie@)

p5-Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema

  > update to version 0.20
  > ok espie@ (simon@)

p5-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader

  - patch-lib_DBIx_Class_Schema_Loader_DBI_SQLite_pm

  > update to version 0.03012;	patches accepted upstream
  > ok espie@ (simon@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/05 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > +ocrad (steven@)

ocrad

  >	GNU Ocrad is an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) program based on a

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/05 ==

mk

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > Let lock save the BUILD_PKGPATH.
  > Do port-lib-depends-check in two steps: first generate a list of
  > binary: lib1,lib2,lib3
  > in WRKINST/.saved_libs
  > then run check-lib-depends on it.
  > Speeds up tweaks to WANTLIB quite a lot, as we do not rescan every
  > binary all the time... (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > tell make-plist about .saved-libs (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk                           ~ bsd.port.subdir.mk
  ~ pkgpath.mk

  > reorganize to avoid repeating lists of targets:
  > classify stuff that is used in bsd.port.subdir.mk, name them in pkgpath.mk,
  > and use them as .PHONY targets in both bsd.port.mk and bsd.port.subdir.mk.
  > (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.subdir.mk

  > zap duplicate lines (espie@)

  ~ bsd.port.mk

  > since we no longer have to tsort the output of _print-package-args,
  > we can compute it first, and only start pkg_create if it didn't error
  > out.
  > This gets rid of the very verbose and confusing error messages
  > pkg_create meets when the ports tree cannot solve some dependencies.
  > (espie@)

package

  ~ check-lib-depends

  > assorted cleaning-up:
  > - no longer any needed to put haslib and needlib together, since we
  > create it independently.
  > - replace the tests for opt_f by a distinct Recorder object, that either
  > keeps all binary names, or just some (bonus: this should allow us to
  > store the information the other way around).
  > - remove extra $db parameter which no longer servers any purpose.
  > Comment a few data structure. (espie@)

  ~ check-lib-depends

  > add an option which simply dumps the stuff out. (espie@)

  ~ check-lib-depends

  > allows saving/retrieving dump of objdump runs. (espie@)

  ~ check-lib-depends

  > ouch, look for the actual location, not the package name, so that
  > we use built packages as much as possible (this is much faster than
  > regenerating packing-lists on the fly). (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 04/05 ==

samba

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-docs_manpages_swat_8

  > fix config file location in man page.
  > ok mbalmer@ (steven@)

dmenu

  > - update to version 3.2
  > from maintainer Tobias Ulmer <tobiasu at tmux dot org> (ajacoutot@)

rendercheck

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR