ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jun 20 07:00:06 BST 2007

devel/sdl-pango                         devel/uuid
lang/gcc                                mail/dovecot
net/nmap                                net/yt
print/apsfilter                         www/rt
x11/gnustep

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

sdl-pango

  ~ Makefile

  > - make it work under powerpc (get around a gcc3/pcc bug by using gcc4)
  > - take maintainership (ajacoutot@)

uuid

  ~ Makefile                              + files/Makefile
  + patches/patch-configure               + pkg/DESCR-pgsql
  + pkg/PLIST-pgsql

  > new subpackage that adds support for pgsql
  > feedback & ok robert@ (simon@)

== lang ============================================================== 02/07 ==

gcc

  ~ 4.2/Makefile                          ~ 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_gcc
  ~ 4.2/pkg/PLIST-main
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_rs6000_openbsd1_h
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_rs6000_openbsd_h
  + 4.2/patches/patch-gcc_config_rs6000_t-openbsd
  + 4.2/pkg/PFRAG.PPC-main

  > - activate powerpc support at last
  > - explicitly disable tls (Thread-local storage) so it is not incorrectly
  > detected on some arch(s)
  > ok espie@ (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/07 ==

dovecot

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-dovecot-example_conf    ~ pkg/PLIST-server

  > update to Dovecot 1.0.1, a bug fix release. from brad@ (jakob@)

== net =============================================================== 04/07 ==

nmap

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-tcpip_cc

  > update nmap to 4.20, based on a submission by Giovanni Bechis (maintainer)
  > with some changes
  > ok ajacoutot@ (rui@)

yt

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/yt.lua

  > yt-4, handles new youtube html syntax, from jsg@ (pedro@)

== print ============================================================= 05/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

apsfilter

  ~ Makefile

  > Don't pull in gawk as a hidden run dependency just because it's installed
  > at build time.
  > Bump pkgname.
  > ok steven@ (kili@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

rt

  > fix several incorrect @sample markers, these need to be directories (msf@)

gnustep

  ~ make/Makefile                         ~ make/patches/patch-target_make

  > - remove wrong variable ; objc threading will be fixed one way or the other
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ base/Makefile

  > - fix WANTLIB (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile.inc