[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-06-24

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Jun 25 07:00:01 BST 2007

share/man                               sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/macppc/dev
sys/arch/macppc/stand                   sys/arch/sparc/dev
sys/arch/sparc/sparc                    sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/onewire                         sys/dev/pci
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/netbt                               sys/scsi
sys/stand                               sys/sys

== share ============================================================= 01/02 ==

  ~ man9/sensor_attach.9

  > document changes to the sensor_task api. task_register now returns a
  > pointer to the sensor_task it just created, and task_unregister takes it
  > to remove that task from the system. (dlg@)

  ~ man9/sensor_attach.9

  > tweak the description of sensor_task_unregister; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/san.4

  > Add a BUGS section, ok jmc@ (canacar@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/02 ==

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ com_ssio.c

  > Attach as console when appropriate. (kettenis@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ machdep.c

  > Crank initial storage for extents a bit.  We really should allocate extents
  > using malloc once vm is initialised, but this will do for now.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/macppc/dev

  ~ asms.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

arch/macppc/stand

  ~ main.c

  > When bootfile was made global so that macppc could modify it, it
  > clashed with a global variable already used by the bootblocks.
  > Therefore rename bootfile here to kernelfile.
  > ok drahn@ (tom@)

arch/sparc/dev

  ~ xd.c                                  ~ xy.c

  > Fix xd and xy disklabel handling. (miod@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ disksubr.c

  > Fix xd and xy disklabel handling. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ pcf8591_ofw.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev

  ~ softraid.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/i2c

  ~ ad741x.c                              ~ adm1021.c
  ~ adm1024.c                             ~ adm1025.c
  ~ adm1026.c                             ~ adm1030.c
  ~ adm1031.c                             ~ adt7460.c
  ~ asb100.c                              ~ ds1631.c
  ~ fcu.c                                 ~ fintek.c
  ~ gl518sm.c                             ~ lm87.c
  ~ maxim6690.c                           ~ pca9554.c
  ~ tsl2560.c                             ~ w83l784r.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/ic

  ~ ami.c                                 ~ ciss.c
  ~ lm78.c                                ~ lm78var.h
  ~ mfi.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/isa

  ~ it.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/onewire

  ~ owsbm.c                               ~ owtemp.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/pci

  ~ arc.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

  ~ pciide_natsemi_reg.h

  > Fix typo in (unused) #define. (kettenis@)

kern

  ~ kern_sensors.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

net

  ~ if_pfsync.c                           ~ pf.c
  ~ pf_ioctl.c                            ~ pfvar.h

  > Save some bytes and make code more readable by removing junk union and
  > unused ifname (this information is in struct pf_state_sync now).
  > Also a bit of KNF on the pf_state struct.
  > ok mpf@ henning@ (mcbride@)

netbt

  ~ bt_input.c                            ~ bt_proto.c
  ~ bt_var.h                              ~ hci.h
  ~ hci_unit.c

  > Remove some unused leftover code; original request from jasper@ (uwe@)

scsi

  ~ safte.c                               ~ ses.c

  > rework sensor tasks to use the kernels generic workq rather than a special
  > kernel thread of its own. the api has changed (which will be fixed in the
  > manpage shortly) so all the users of sensor tasks that i can find have
  > been fixed too.
  > noone tested, so its going in to force people to run with it.
  > "put it in" deraadt@ (dlg@)

stand

  ~ boot/boot.c

  > When bootfile was made global so that macppc could modify it, it
  > clashed with a global variable already used by the bootblocks.
  > Therefore rename bootfile here to kernelfile.
  > ok drahn@ (tom@)

sys

  ~ sensors.h