ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Jun 27 07:00:05 BST 2007

archivers/unrar                         audio/audacious-plugins
audio/esound                            databases/evolution-data-server
databases/sqlite3                       devel
devel/cxxtools                          devel/libdaemon
devel/vte                               editors/nedit
games                                   games/barrage
lang/python                             mail/dkim-milter
mail/mozilla-thunderbird                math/mathomatic
net                                     net/ruby-xmpp4r
www                                     www/gtkhtml3
www/mod_auth_bsd                        www/mod_auth_mysql
www/mod_auth_radius                     www/mod_frontpage
www/mod_geoip                           www/mod_gzip
www/mod_jk                              www/mod_layout
www/mod_log_sql                         www/mod_mp3
www/mod_perl                            www/mod_random
www/mod_security                        www/mod_text2html
www/py-turbogears                       www/tntnet
x11/gnome                               x11/gtk2-murrine-engine
x11/vlc

== archivers ========================================================= 01/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

unrar

  ~ patches/patch-makefile_unix           ~ patches/patch-os_hpp
  ~ patches/patch-rar_hpp                 ~ patches/patch-suballoc_cpp

  > update unrar to 3.76
  > ok jasper@ (rui@)

== audio ============================================================= 02/12 ==

audacious-plugins

  ~ patches/patch-configure

  > update to 1.3.5 (steven@)

esound

  - patches/patch-Makefile.in             - patches/patch-acconfig_h
  - patches/patch-config_h_in             - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-esd.c                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-audio_c
  ~ patches/patch-test-script             ~ patches/patch-util_c
  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-configure_ac            + patches/patch-esd_c

  > update to 0.2.38 plus some minor changes and cleanups
  > steven@ says it does not break builk build
  > ok naddy@, simon@; "ok ok ok" jasper@ (martynas@)

== databases ========================================================= 03/12 ==

evolution-data-server

  + patches/patch-configure

  > - fix iconv configure check so that it compiles under powerpc
  > from evolution CVS
  > ok jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

sqlite3

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > update to 3.4.0, heads up from Srebrenko Sehic,
  > okay martynas@
  > (boy, we got too many eastern europeans in there, I can't spell their names
  > and have to look it up each time) (espie@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/12 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > add cxxtools (jasper@)

cxxtools

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > New import:
  >	import cxxtools 1.4.4

libdaemon

  > update to 0.11.
  > ok jasper@ (steven@)

vte

  - patches/patch-src_vte_c               ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo

  > update vte to 0.16.6
  > from lteo.openbsd1 at calyptix.com
  > ok martynas@ (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/12 ==

nedit

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-doc_nc_man
  ~ patches/patch-doc_nedit_man
  ~ patches/patch-makefiles_Makefile_openbsd
  ~ patches/patch-source_file_c
  + patches/patch-source_highlightData_c

  > - add some more keywords for C
  > - remove djm@ as maintainer (per his request)
  > - regen patches while here
  > ok ajacoutot@ djm@ (jasper@)

== games ============================================================= 06/12 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > add barrage (simon@)

barrage

  + patches/patch-configure               + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import barrage 1.0.2

== lang ============================================================== 07/12 ==

python

  ~ 2.3/Makefile                          ~ 2.3/files/CHANGES.OpenBSD
  ~ 2.4/Makefile                          ~ 2.4/files/CHANGES.OpenBSD
  ~ 2.5/Makefile                          ~ 2.5/files/CHANGES.OpenBSD

  > documentation fix: we don't automatically create symbolic links,
  > also be consistant with binary names, and move rcsid to the top.
  > bump pkgnames.
  > ok steven@ (martynas@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/12 ==

dkim-milter

  ~ patches/patch-dkim-filter_dkim-filter_8
  ~ patches/patch-dkim-filter_dkim-filter_c

  > update to dkim-milter v1.2.0 (jakob@)

mozilla-thunderbird

  - patches/patch-modules_plugin_base_public_nptypes_h
  - patches/patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_xptc_platforms_unixish_x86_h
  ~ patches/patch-mail_app_mozilla_in
  + patches/patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_unix_rand_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_1
  > security update to thunderbird 1.5.0.12
  > set soft fd to 128
  > backport an nss fix for a deadlock seen w/ enigmail (sturm@)

  - patches/patch-modules_plugin_base_public_nptypes_h
  - patches/patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_xptc_platforms_unixish_x86_h
  ~ patches/patch-mail_app_mozilla_in
  + patches/patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_unix_rand_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_0
  > security update to thunderbird 1.5.0.12
  > set soft fd to 128
  > backport an nss fix for a deadlock seen w/ enigmail (sturm@)

== math ============================================================== 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/math

mathomatic

  ~ patches/patch-globals_c

== net =============================================================== 10/12 ==

  > ruby-xmpp4r (jcs@)

ruby-xmpp4r

  >	xmpp4r-0.3.1, a ruby xmpp/jabber library

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > add tntnet (jasper@)

  ~ Makefile

  > add py-turbogears (martynas@)

gtkhtml3

  > update gtkhtml3 to 3.14.2
  > ok martynas@ (jasper@)

mod_auth_bsd

  - files/mod_auth_bsd-enable             ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_auth_mysql

  - files/mod_auth_mysql-enable           ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_auth_radius

  - files/mod_auth_radius-enable          ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_frontpage

  - files/mod_frontpage-enable            ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_geoip

  - files/mod_geoip-enable                ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_gzip

  - files/mod_gzip-enable                 ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_jk

  ~ patches/patch-native_apache-1_3_Makefile_in

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_1
  > MFC:
  > Update to 1.2.23 which includes a security fix for CVE-2007-1860 that
  > effects all prior 1.2.x versions of mod_jk. More info at:
  > http://tomcat.apache.org/security-jk.html (sturm@)

  - patches/patch-jk_conf_workers_properties_minimal
  ~ files/README.OpenBSD
  + patches/patch-conf_workers_properties_minimal
  + patches/patch-native_apache-1_3_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-native_common_Makefile_in

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_0
  > MFC:
  > Update to 1.2.23 which includes a security fix for CVE-2007-1860 that
  > effects all prior 1.2.x versions of mod_jk. More info at:
  > http://tomcat.apache.org/security-jk.html (sturm@)

mod_layout

  - files/mod_layout-enable               ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_log_sql

  - files/mod_log_sql-enable              ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_mp3

  - files/mod_mp3-enable                  ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_perl

  - files/mod_perl-enable                 ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_random

  - files/mod_random-enable               ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

mod_security

  - files/mod_security-enable             ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

  - pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > oops, remove this empty file too (simon@)

mod_text2html

  - files/mod_text2html-enable            ~ Makefile
  ~ pkg/MESSAGE                           ~ pkg/PLIST

  > finish switch to apache module framework, change license for
  > mod_auth_mysql and remove two maintainers on their own request
  > feedback & ok steven@ (simon@)

py-turbogears

  + patches/patch-setup_py

  > New import:
  >	import py-turbogears-1.0.2.2, Python web development megaframework

tntnet

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-etc-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import tntnet 1.6.0

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

  ~ metacity/Makefile                     ~ metacity/distinfo

  > bugfix update to metacity-2.18.5; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ zenity/Makefile                       ~ zenity/distinfo
  ~ zenity/pkg/PLIST

  > bugfix update to zenity-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ menus/Makefile                        ~ menus/distinfo
  ~ menus/patches/patch-util-Makefile_in
  ~ menus/pkg/PLIST

  > bugfix update to gnome-menus-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  - terminal/patches/patch-src_terminal-screen_c
  ~ terminal/Makefile                     ~ terminal/distinfo
  ~ terminal/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-terminal-2.18.1 and fix annoying term problem;
  > ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ eog/distinfo
  ~ eog/patches/patch-Makefile_in         ~ eog/pkg/PLIST

  > eog-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ gdm/Makefile                          ~ gdm/distinfo
  ~ gdm/patches/patch-configure           ~ gdm/patches/patch-daemon_slave_c
  ~ gdm/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gdm-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (long ago, actually) (martynas@)

  ~ desktop/Makefile                      ~ desktop/distinfo
  ~ desktop/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-desktop-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ session/Makefile                      ~ session/distinfo
  ~ session/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-session-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/distinfo
  ~ panel/pkg/PLIST

  > update to gnome-panel-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

  ~ libgnomekbd/Makefile                  ~ libgnomekbd/distinfo
  ~ libgnomekbd/pkg/PLIST

  > update to libgnomekbd-2.18.2; ok jasper@ (martynas@)

gtk2-murrine-engine

  > don't play stupid games, fixes mirror-maker (sturm@)

vlc

  - patches/patch-modules_access_cdda_access_c
  - patches/patch-modules_access_vcdx_access_c
  ~ patches/patch-aclocal_m4              ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-modules_codec_faad_c
  ~ patches/patch-modules_demux_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_gui_wxwidgets_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-share_Makefile_in       ~ pkg/PFRAG.no-no_web
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-modules_demux_ogg_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_1
  > MFC:
  > - SECURITY update to 0.8.6c (and various bugfixes, memory leaks)
  > VideoLAN-SA-0702: format string injection in Vorbis, Theora, SAP and CDDA
  > plugins (sturm@)

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac
  ~ patches/patch-include_vlc_threads_funcs_h
  ~ patches/patch-loader_pe_image_c       ~ patches/patch-loader_win32_c
  ~ patches/patch-m4_vlc_m4               ~ patches/patch-modules_gui_ncurses_c
  ~ patches/patch-modules_gui_pda_pda_callbacks_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_misc_modules_c      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-aclocal_m4              + patches/patch-include_vlc_vlc_h
  + patches/patch-modules_access_ftp_c
  + patches/patch-modules_access_mms_mmsh_c