[odc] Daily www changes for 2007-03-21

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Mar 22 07:02:41 GMT 2007

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2007-03-21

build                                   de
faq                                     fr
ftp.html                                index.html
lt                                      openbgpd
openntpd

== build ============================================================= 01/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/build

build

  ~ mirrors.dat

  > As pointed out by martin@, ftp.html is generated.  Change the mirror
  > list so that my mirrors are now running under their `openbsd.dk' name.
  > Thanks to martin@ for pointing out my mistake and to grunk@ for
  > explaining how to do it properly. (mk@)

== de ================================================================ 02/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/de

de

  ~ 40.html                               ~ alpha.html
  ~ events.html                           ~ goals.html
  ~ i386.html                             ~ index.html
  ~ macppc.html                           ~ mail.html
  ~ orders.html                           ~ stable.html
  ~ users.html                            ~ zaurus.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== faq =============================================================== 03/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ fr/upgrade41.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== fr ================================================================ 04/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/fr

fr

  ~ 41.html                               ~ events.html
  ~ users.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== ftp.html ========================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/ftp.html

ftp.html

  > Change the mirrors I run to their `openbsd.dk' name.
  > `sure' deraadt (mk@)

  > sync (mk@)

== index.html ======================================================== 06/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/index.html

index.html

  > Change the mirrors I run to their `openbsd.dk' name.
  > `sure' deraadt (mk@)

== lt ================================================================ 07/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/lt

lt

  ~ 41.html                               ~ errata39.html
  ~ errata40.html                         ~ mail.html
  ~ pkg-stable.html                       ~ pkg-stable39.html

  > Sync with steelix translation CVS (jufi@)

== openbgpd ========================================================== 08/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/openbgpd

openbgpd