ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Mar 27 08:01:17 BST 2007

devel                                   devel/cmake
devel/lpeg                              devel/sdl
graphics/cairo                          graphics/py-cairo
mail/postfix                            print/cups
print/cups-pdf                          print/poppler
print/scribus                           security/nss
sysutils/wmapm                          sysutils/xbatt
www/hiawatha                            www/seamonkey
www/zope                                x11/asapm
x11/gtk+                                x11/qt3
x11/qt4

== devel ============================================================= 01/08 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +lpeg (jolan@)

cmake

  ~ Makefile                              ~ cmake.port.mk
  + patches/patch-Source_cmFileCommand_cxx
  + patches/patch-Source_cmTarget_cxx

  > fix shared library numbers for OpenBSD. Patch may still change, but it
  > appears to work fine w/ kde4.
  > cmake will still generate a libfoo.so (which is useful as a placeholder to
  > know the lib has been built, since other directories don't have access to
  > the version number), but it obeys OpenBSD conventions for the actual
  > library
  > now.
  > ld does the right thing, namely it ignores the libfoo.so and links against
  > libfoo.so.5.0 properly.
  > Also take environment into account to allow the ports tree to override
  > version numbers.
  > Todo: logfile of built libraries. (espie@)

lpeg

  + patches/patch-lpeg_c                  + patches/patch-makefile

  > New import:
  >	lpeg-0.5, parsing expression grammars library for lua

sdl

  > help people not mix up X11 with xenocara, by making sure they link against
  > X11 >= 10, and bump those major numbers accordingly, so that bug-reports
  > will get easier to process.
  > (artificial `flag day' as discussed with deraadt@) (espie@)

== graphics ========================================================== 02/08 ==

cairo

  > help people not mix up X11 with xenocara, by making sure they link against
  > X11 >= 10, and bump those major numbers accordingly, so that bug-reports
  > will get easier to process.
  > (artificial `flag day' as discussed with deraadt@) (espie@)

py-cairo

  - pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-cairo_pycairo-font_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-test_test_test

  > - update to 1.2.6; it seems that py-cairo version has to be in sync with
  > cairo's in order to work correctly
  > - use USE_LIBTOOL
  > - add do-regress target
  > ok maintainer (alek@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/08 ==

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo
  ~ snapshot/pkg/PLIST

  > postfix 2.4.0 rc9 (jakob@)

== print ============================================================= 04/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

cups

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Disable gnutls, remove no_gnutls FLAVOR, and use our ssl instead.
  > ok mbalmer (deanna@)

  ~ Makefile

  > Drop maintainership, since we no longer use this software. (mbalmer@)

cups-pdf

  ~ Makefile

  > drop maintainership. (mbalmer@)

poppler

  ~ Makefile

  > Force the installation of poppler-page-transition.h even when
  > FLAVOR="no_qt no_qt4".
  > "sure", espie@ (kili@)

scribus

  > Update to scribus 1.3.3.8.	Mostly bugfixes and some new translations.
  > (mbalmer@)

== security ========================================================== 05/08 ==

nss

  ~ patches/patch-mozilla_security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  + patches/patch-mozilla_security_coreconf_UNIX_mk
  + patches/patch-mozilla_security_nss_lib_freebl_Makefile

  > update to nss-3.11.5 (martynas@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/08 ==

wmapm

  ~ Makefile

  > replace zaurus with arm in the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS variable to allow
  > building on armish too (robert@)

xbatt

  ~ Makefile

  > replace zaurus with arm in the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS variable to allow
  > building on armish too (robert@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

hiawatha

  - patches/patch-doc_cgi_wrapper_1
  - patches/patch-etc_hiawatha_cgi_wrapper_conf
  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-doc_hiawatha_1
  ~ patches/patch-etc_hiawatha_httpd_conf_in
  ~ patches/patch-serverconfig_c          ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-doc_cgi-wrapper_1
  + patches/patch-etc_hiawatha_cgi-wrapper_conf

  > - update to hiawatha-5.7
  > (fix a minor memory issue and a possible webserver crash ; some binaries
  > have been renamed ie. cgi_wrapper => cgi-wrapper) (ajacoutot@)

seamonkey

  - patches/patch-build_autoconf_altoptions_m4
  - patches/patch-config_mkdepend_imakemdep_h
  - patches/patch-config_rules_mk
  - patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_build_mk
  - patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_config_rules_mk
  - patches/patch-js_src_xpconnect_shell_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-mailnews_mailnews_js
  - patches/patch-security_coreconf_rules_mk
  - patches/patch-security_manager_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-security_nss_Makefile
  - patches/patch-security_nss_lib_freebl_Makefile
  - patches/patch-xpfe_communicator_resources_locale_en-US_brand_dtd
  - patches/patch-xpfe_communicator_resources_locale_en-US_brand_properties
  ~ files/README.OpenBSD                  ~ patches/patch-config_autoconf_mk_in
  ~ patches/patch-configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_config_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ patches/patch-directory_c-sdk_configure_in
  ~ patches/patch-modules_libpref_src_init_all_js
  ~ patches/patch-modules_plugin_base_public_nptypes_h
  ~ patches/patch-security_coreconf_OpenBSD_mk
  ~ patches/patch-xpcom_reflect_xptcall_src_md_unix_xptc_platforms_unixish_x86_h
  ~ patches/patch-xpfe_bootstrap_mozilla_in
  ~ pkg/DESCR-devel                       ~ pkg/DESCR-main
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared-main                 ~ pkg/PLIST-devel
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  + patches/patch-gfx_src_gtk_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-gfx_src_ps_nsFontMetricsPS_cpp
  + patches/patch-security_manager_ssl_src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-security_manager_ssl_src_nsNSSComponent_cpp

  > major update to seamonkey 1.1.1
  > ok kurt@, naddy@ (martynas@)

zope

  + patches/patch-lib_python_App_ApplicationManager_py

  > Update to Zope 2.10.3, this is a bugfix releasse and includes the hotfix
  > published some days ago:
  > http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/Hotfix-2007-03-20
  > SECURITY:  This fixes a XSS vulnerability.
  > Thanks to Ingo Schwarze for the ApplicationManager patch. (mbalmer@)

  - patches/patch-lib_python_App_ApplicationManager_py

  > Our friends at www.zope.org had a little mishap... (mbalmer@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

asapm

  ~ Makefile

  > replace zaurus with arm in the ONLY_FOR_ARCHS variable to allow
  > building on armish too (robert@)

gtk+

  > help people not mix up X11 with xenocara, by making sure they link against
  > X11 >= 10, and bump those major numbers accordingly, so that bug-reports
  > will get easier to process.
  > (artificial `flag day' as discussed with deraadt@) (espie@)

qt3

  > help people not mix up X11 with xenocara, by making sure they link against
  > X11 >= 10, and bump those major numbers accordingly, so that bug-reports
  > will get easier to process.
  > (artificial `flag day' as discussed with deraadt@) (espie@)

qt4

  ~ Makefile