[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-03-28

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Mar 29 08:00:23 BST 2007

bin/md5                                 gnu/usr.bin/sendbug
lib/libssl                              share/man
sys/arch/i386/include                   sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/dev/pci                             sys/net
usr.bin/sendbug                         usr.sbin/bgpctl
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/cron
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/tcpdrop

== bin =============================================================== 01/07 ==

md5

  ~ md5.c

  > Supress warnings for the first getopt() pass.  Otherwise,
  > any "unknown option" messages get printed twice. (millert@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/07 ==

usr.bin/sendbug

  - Makefile                              - sendbug.1
  - sendbug.sh

  > new C version written by ray is worlds better (deraadt@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

libssl

  ~ x509v3.cnf

  > Add the cRLSign bit by default, so that certs generated using this file
  > will be able to sign CRLs.
  > OK reyk, hshoexer, millert (cloder@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/man4.macppc/mesh.4

  > add machines supported by the mesh(4) driver and HISTORY section.
  > OK martin@ jmc at .sa@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/i386/include

  ~ vmparam.h

  > Bump max number of physical segments.  Machines in the wild
  > seem to have reached this limit.
  > ok marco@, looks ok ckuethe@ (weingart@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ autoconf.c

  > disk addresses are in hex, not decimal. makes my LSILogic,sas at 3sk at 13  > correctly match target 19.
  > ok deraadt@ (dlg@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahci.c

  > While we are determining which NCQ command failed, we will need to ensure
  > that we don't accidentally complete any other outstanding commands.
  > This introduces wrappers around get_ccb and put_ccb that can temporarily
  > stash our outstanding command state while we are issuing recovery commands.
  > This is just the first step in NCQ recovery - for now we will reset the
  > port
  > on error which will permit further commands to be issued after a NCQ error.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

  ~ ahci.c

  > Due to a logic inversion, we would error out any commands that had
  > completed
  > successfully and not the ones that had actually failed to complete when
  > unable
  > to recover from an NCQ error.
  > ok dlg@ (pascoe@)

  ~ ahci.c

  > Improve output of some debugging messages. (pascoe@)

  ~ ahci.c

  > Some more safety checks on ccb state. (pascoe@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Fix a Marvell Entry, "SATA" -> "88SE6101 IDE" (jsg@)

  > regen (jsg@)

net

  ~ if.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_0
  > MFC: fix by canacar
  > Check the reference count for interface addresses when detaching
  > an interface. Fixes a double free panic.
  > ok claudio@, looks fine henning@
  > ok deraadt ckuethe reyk (henning@)

  ~ if.c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_3_9
  > MFC: fix by canacar
  > Check the reference count for interface addresses when detaching
  > an interface. Fixes a double free panic.
  > ok claudio@, looks fine henning@
  > ok deraadt ckuethe reyk (henning@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

sendbug

  ~ sendbug.c

  > CC: a copy of the bug report to sender.  Requested by Travers Buda.
  > OK millert at .ay@)

  ~ sendbug.1

  > +.Xr crash 8 (jmc@)

  ~ sendbug.1

  > flesh the text out; ok ray (jmc@)

bgpctl

  ~ bgpctl.8                              ~ bgpctl.c
  ~ parser.c                              ~ parser.h

  > add support for bgpctl show rib community <community>
  > mostly from rivo nurges <rix at estpak.eeok claudio (henning@)

bgpd

  ~ session.c

  > IPv6 ttl setting via IPV6_HOPLIMIT no longer works. Switch to
  > IPV6_UNICAST_HOPS which does the same thing and does not fail.
  > OK henning@ found by Jon Morby (claudio@)

  ~ bgpd.h                                ~ control.c
  ~ rde.c

  > add IMSG_CTL_SHOW_RIB_COMMUNITY, rib by given community
  > mostly from rivo nurges <rix at estpak.eeok claudio (henning@)

cron

  ~ cron.8                                ~ database.c

  > Since /etc/crontab is not edited via crontab(1) there's no good
  > reason to require its mode to be be 0400 or to bail if the link
  > count is != 1.  The reason for such paranoia all has to do with
  > crontab(1) and editing user crontab files.	We now only require
  > that /etc/crontab not be writable by anyone other than the owner.
  > OK deraadt@ ajacoutot@ jmc@ (millert@)

ospfd

  ~ parse.y

  > Remove unused variable found by lint. (claudio@)

tcpdrop

  ~ tcpdrop.8                             ~ tcpdrop.c