ODC auto at squish.net
Mon May 14 07:00:08 BST 2007

devel/gconf-editor                      emulators/xmame
graphics/evince                         infrastructure/package
net/curl                                sysutils/tpb
x11                                     x11/gnome
x11/icon-naming-utils                   x11/tango-icon-theme
x11/tango-icon-theme-extras

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

gconf-editor

  - patches/patch-docs_C_Makefile_in      ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update gconf-editor to 2.18.0
  > - install schema's where every other port installs them
  > - add some @(un)exec's to PLIST
  > ok martynas@ (jasper@)

== emulators ========================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

xmame

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main-sdl                    ~ pkg/PLIST-mame
  ~ pkg/PLIST-mame-sdl

  > - remove broken flavors.
  > - fix MASTER_SITES.
  > - get ride of unmaintained/unreachable additional files (hiscore,
  > cheat). we ship xmame, and people have to get roms and addons
  > themselves. (aanriot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/07 ==

evince

  - patches/patch-ps_ps_c                 ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Update to 0.8.1, unbreaking it for the latest gnome updates.
  > RUN_DEPENDS += shared-mime-info, spotted by Lawrence Teo; wrong
  > PKGNAME spotted by him, too. Thanks!
  > ok jasper@ (kili@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/07 ==

package

  ~ check-common-dirs                     ~ check-lib-depends
  ~ check-newlib-depends                  ~ find-all-conflicts
  ~ register-plist

  > use new-style plist visitors. (espie@)

== net =============================================================== 05/07 ==

curl

  > - update to 7.16.2
  > - enable IDN support (naddy@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 06/07 ==

tpb

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > add snippet to DESCR about TPB and bsd.mp
  > ok mk@ (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

x11

  ~ Makefile

  > add tango-icon-theme-extras (jasper@)

gnome

  ~ libgnomekbd/Makefile

  > better.. (jasper@)

  ~ panel/Makefile                        ~ panel/distinfo
  ~ panel/pkg/PLIST

  > update gnome-panel to 2.18.1
  > feedback and ok alek@ (jasper@)

  ~ gucharmap/Makefile                    ~ gucharmap/pkg/PLIST

  > - add homepage
  > - scrollkeeper fix (and update PLIST accordingly)
  > - add desktop-file-utils as run_depend (and update PLIST accordingly)
  > - add "-q" to gtk-update-icon-cache @exec
  > from Mikolaj Kucharski (jasper@)

  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ eog/distinfo
  ~ eog/patches/patch-Makefile_in         ~ eog/pkg/DESCR
  ~ eog/pkg/PLIST

  > update eog to 2.18.1
  > feedback and ok martynas@ (jasper@)

  ~ eog/Makefile

  > add missing dependency.. (jasper@)

icon-naming-utils

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > update icon-naming-utils to 0.8.2
  > committing on behalf of martynas@
  > ok jasper@ (jasper@)

tango-icon-theme

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST

  > update tango-icon-theme to 0.8.0
  > committing on behalf of martynas@
  > tweaks and ok jasper@ (jasper@)

tango-icon-theme-extras