ODC auto at squish.net
Tue May 15 07:00:06 BST 2007

audio/gmpc                              audio/grip
audio/herrie                            audio/tremor-tools
audio/vorbis-tools                      devel/cmake
devel/darcs                             devel/horde
devel/libbt                             editors/openoffice
games/bzflag                            infrastructure/db
infrastructure/package                  inputmethods/uim
mail/claws-mail                         mail/imp
misc/logjam                             multimedia/gstreamer-0.10
multimedia/xine-ui                      net/darkstat
sysutils/memtester                      x11/kde
x11/qt3                                 x11/xfce4

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

gmpc

  ~ Makefile

  > wantlib updates now that curl pulls in libidn (naddy@)

grip

  ~ Makefile

  > wantlib updates now that curl pulls in libidn (naddy@)

herrie

  ~ Makefile

  > wantlib updates now that curl pulls in libidn (naddy@)

tremor-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > wantlib updates now that curl pulls in libidn (naddy@)

vorbis-tools

  ~ Makefile

  > wantlib updates now that curl pulls in libidn (naddy@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

cmake

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes introduced by curl update (naddy@)

darcs

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes introduced by curl update (naddy@)

horde

  > MFC:
  > Update to Horde 3.1.4.
  > SECURITY:  This fixes several bugs and also security problems that exist in
  > previous versions.
  > See http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2007/000315.html for details.
  > (sturm@)

libbt

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes introduced by curl update (naddy@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/12 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile
  ~ patch-instsetoo_native_util_makefile_mk
  + patch-instsetoo_native_inc_openoffice_unix_packagelist_language_txt

  > Save a chunk of time and disk space by preventing the OOo build from
  > building a complete epm package for each lang. We only need a full
  > package for en-US and langpacks for the rest. Also add a US based
  > mirror to the list of master sites. okay robi@ (kurt@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

bzflag

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes introduced by curl update (naddy@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/12 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > update to darkstat 3.0.619.
  > ok rui (ckuethe@)

package

  ~ gen-package-pages

  > 4.1; beck (pvalchev@)

== inputmethods ====================================================== 06/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/inputmethods

uim

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-gtk

  > unbreak uim-gtk after gtk+2 update
  > ok espie@ mcbride@ (msf@)

== mail ============================================================== 07/12 ==

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes from curl update (naddy@)

imp

  > MFC:
  > Update to Imp H3 4.1.4.
  > SECURITY: This is a bugfix release that also fixes two cross site scripting
  > vulnerabilities.
  > See http://lists.horde.org/archives/announce/2007/000316.html for details.
  > (sturm@)

== misc ============================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

logjam

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes from curl update (naddy@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

gstreamer-0.10

  ~ plugins-good/Makefile

  > move popt into LIB_DEPENDS
  > spotted by Mikolaj Kucharski
  > ok espie@ (jasper@)

xine-ui

  ~ Makefile

  > chase wantlib changes from curl update (naddy@)

== net =============================================================== 10/12 ==

darkstat

  - patches/patch-cap_c                   - patches/patch-cap_h
  - patches/patch-configure_ac            - patches/patch-darkstat_1
  - patches/patch-darkstat_c              - patches/patch-decode_c

  > update to darkstat 3.0.619.
  > ok rui (ckuethe@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 11/12 ==

memtester

  > Update to memtester 4.0.7
  > ok rui (ckuethe@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

kde

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ kde.port.mk
  + patches-3.5.7/patch-admin_cvs_sh

  > some tweaks in preparation of kde 3.5.7:
  > - the infrastructure now uses autoconf 2.60.
  > - don't bother to patch libtool, we have USE_LIBTOOL across the board.
  > - set LIBTOOL_FLAGS to ignore static libraries by default. We will no
  > longer bother building arts with static libs, since arts is going to
  > die with kde4, and nothing hardly ever uses it now (in fact, the 3.5.7
  > release of arts includes no new code, only infrastructure changes) (espie@)

qt3

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR-main

  > tweak DESCR slightly so that the HOMEPAGE shows up at the usual place.
  > (espie@)

xfce4

  - xfce4-fsguard/pkg/PFRAG.shared        ~ xfce4-fsguard/Makefile
  ~ xfce4-fsguard/distinfo                ~ xfce4-fsguard/pkg/PLIST

  > update to 0.3.0
  > from Landry Breuil (steven@)

  ~ orage/Makefile                        ~ orage/pkg/PLIST
  ~ thunar/Makefile                       ~ thunar/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-panel/Makefile                  ~ xfce4-panel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-session/Makefile                ~ xfce4-session/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce-mcs-plugins/Makefile

  > add conflict markers where appropriate, and a missing BUILD_DEPENDS
  > from Landry Breuil (steven@)

  - xfce4-weather/pkg/patch-panel-plugin_http_client_h
  - xfce4-weather/pkg/patch-panel-plugin_scrollbox_c
  - xfce4-weather/pkg/PFRAG.shared        ~ xfce4-weather/Makefile
  ~ xfce4-weather/distinfo                ~ xfce4-weather/pkg/PLIST
  + xfce4-weather/pkg/patch-panel-plugin_weather-http_c