[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-05-22

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed May 23 07:00:01 BST 2007

share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/hppa/conf                      sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/m68k/include                   sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/netinet                             usr.bin/cvs
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/pkg_add

== share ============================================================= 01/04 ==

  ~ man4/uts.4

  > reference xtsscale(1) (robert@)

  ~ man4/uts.4

  > zap trailing whitespace; (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.hppa/Makefile               + man4/man4.hppa/astro.4

  > astro(4) (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/man4.hppa/Makefile               + man4/man4.hppa/elroy.4

  > elroy(4). (kettenis@)

  ~ man4/man4.hppa/astro.4

  > - tweak .Nd a little
  > - new sentence, new line (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > enable uts(4) - USB touchscreen support (robert@)

arch/hppa/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK
  ~ files.hppa

  > Hook up astro(4). (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > Add option HP8700_CPU. (kettenis@)

  ~ files.hppa

  > Add elory(4). (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK

  > Add pciide(4) and things that attach to it. (kettenis@)

  > enable uts(4) - USB touchscreen support (robert@)

arch/m68k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > protect more variables from existing outside of locore, should fix
  > cpuinfo breakage (but my make build is still running)
  > ok gwk@ (martin@)

dev/ic

  ~ tc921x.c                              ~ tc921x.h
  ~ p9000.h                               ~ osiop.c
  ~ lm700x.c                              ~ i82810reg.h

  > Remove broken URLs.
  > Fixes PRs 5482, 5483, 5484, 5486, 5487, 5488
  > Filed by casati at nortel.com (jsg@)

  ~ pgt.c

  > Pass string to printf instead of struct that contains string.
  > OK tedu@ and miod at . (ray@)

  > mtu and i found an emulex lp982 in tokyo
  > thanks to patrick for letting me eyeball it. (dlg@)

  > regen (dlg@)

  ~ if_bnx.c

  > Use BNX_PRINTF instead of printf with missing argument.
  > OK reyk@, earlier version OK tedu@, dlg@, and miod at . (ray@)

  ~ if_msk.c                              ~ if_sk.c

  > %z in printf(9) is not the same as %z in printf(3).  Change to %lu
  > and cast arg to ulong.
  > OK miod at . (ray@)

  ~ if_bnx.c

  > adress -> address
  > from brad
  > ok claudio@ (jasper@)

  > sync (reyk@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add another bnx(4) PCI Id (BCM5709 SerDes 1000base-SX) (reyk@)

  ~ if_bnx.c

  > Add the BCM5709 PCI device Id. It is disabled for now since we do not
  > support SerDes-based (1000base-SX fibre) bnx(4) devices yet. The
  > reason is simple - we do not have any fibre bnx(4) to test and port
  > the SerDes changes from the other bnx drivers.
  > From brad found in the Linux driver (reyk@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > Add a second MSI bluetooth adapter. ok deraadt@ jasper@ grange@ (matthieu@)

  > sync (matthieu@)

  ~ if_ubt.c

  > Support bluetooth adapter found in my MSI S270 laptop. ok deraadt@,
  > jasper@,
  > grange at . (matthieu@)

  ~ usb_quirks.c

  > A quirk is needed for the Logitech QuickCam Notebook to prevent attaching
  > to uaudio(4) instead of ugen(4), because of the internal microphone.
  > from brad; (robert@)

netinet

  ~ ip_mroute.c

  > ip_mroute.c is in bad shape.
  > This first step makes it style(9) compliant.
  > Just a whitespace diff, no binary change.
  > OK claudio@ norby@ (michele@)

  ~ tcp_input.c

  > When a partial ack is received check if congestion window is larger than
  > acked bytes and update the window accordingly
  > fix PR4278
  > OK henning@ markus@ claudio@ (michele@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

  ~ cvs.1                                 ~ cvs.c

  > Note that the global -x option is kept for compatibility (for now) and has
  > no effect. (xsa@)

ssh

  ~ sshd.c

  > zap double include; from p_nowaczyk AT o2.pl (djm@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 04/04 ==

  ~ rde_attr.c

  > Only try to merge a AS_SEQUENCE if there is a difference between the 4-byte
  > AS path and the 2-byte version. If both pathes have the same length don't
  > try to merge them instead use the new path.
  > Issue reported by Jon Morby and further analysed by Stuart Henderson.
  > Tested by Stuart Henderson. (claudio@)

ospfd

  ~ kroute.c

  > Rework the way how ospfd fetches and tracks interfaces. Try to merge the
  > code which is very similar and especially include RTM_NEWADDR in
  > dispatch_rtmsg(). With this newly created interfaces will no longer cause
  > config reload problems.
  > OK norby@ (claudio@)

pkg_add

  ~ pkg_create                            ~ pkg_create.1

  > finish removing unused -h option (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create

  > remove -h from set_usage(); (jmc@)

  ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/PackingElement.pm

  > mark `digitalsignature' as a known keyword, which helps me.
  > Use autovivification on stuff to remove. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ pkg_delete
  ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/SharedItems.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Vstat.pm

  > introduce a SharedItemsRecorder (put it into Vstat, since that's a file
  > common to Add and Delete, for now).
  > Use it to have common code that records items to remove / items remaining.
  > Stash it into pkg_add/pkg_delete state, and abstract the cleaning up
  > operation into the SharedItemsRecorder (so that pkg_add and pkg_delete no
  > longer have to know about the internals of SharedItems at all). (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ pkg_delete

  > cleanup shared state a bit earlier. Shouldn't change much, but may help
  > ensuring we don't reload fontdirs twice with weird fontdirs case. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create.1                          ~ OpenBSD/Add.pm
  ~ OpenBSD/Delete.pm                     ~ OpenBSD/Replace.pm

  > zap references to pkgdep. Packing-Lists no longer even record it, anyways.
  > (espie@)

  ~ pkg_create