[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-05-26

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun May 27 07:00:01 BST 2007

etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.alpha/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.armish/MAKEDEV                  etc/etc.armish/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.aviion/MAKEDEV.md               etc/etc.cats/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.cats/MAKEDEV.md                 etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hp300/MAKEDEV.md                etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hppa/MAKEDEV.md                 etc/etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV.md               etc/etc.landisk/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.landisk/MAKEDEV.md              etc/etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV.md              etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md               etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV.md              etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV
etc/etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV.md              etc/etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.sgi/MAKEDEV                     etc/etc.sgi/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV                   etc/etc.sparc/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV                 etc/etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV                     etc/etc.vax/MAKEDEV.md
etc/etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV                  etc/etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV.md
gnu/usr.bin/cvs                         lib/libssl
libexec/spamd                           sbin
sbin/ifconfig                           sbin/mount
sbin/mount_vnd                          share/man
share/tmac                              sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/arm/arm                        sys/arch/armish/conf
sys/arch/aviion/aviion                  sys/arch/hp300/dev
sys/arch/hp300/hp300                    sys/arch/hppa/dev
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/arch/i386/i386
sys/arch/i386/include                   sys/arch/landisk/landisk
sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k                sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/conf                    sys/arch/macppc/macppc
sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k                sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k
sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc                sys/arch/sgi/sgi
sys/arch/sh/include                     sys/arch/sh/sh
sys/arch/solbourne/solbourne            sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/arch/vax/vax
sys/conf                                sys/dev
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/microcode
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/pcmcia
sys/dev/sdmmc                           sys/dev/tc
sys/kern                                sys/net
sys/netatalk                            sys/netbt
sys/netinet                             sys/sys
sys/ufs/ext2fs                          sys/ufs/ffs
sys/uvm                                 usr.bin/cdio
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/xlint
usr.sbin                                usr.sbin/afs
usr.sbin/bind                           usr.sbin/hoststated
usr.sbin/ntpd                           usr.sbin/pkg_add
usr.sbin/sdio                           usr.sbin/vnconfig

== etc =============================================================== 01/09 ==

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.alpha/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.alpha/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.armish/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.armish/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.armish/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.armish/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.aviion/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.aviion/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.cats/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.cats/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.cats/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.cats/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hp300/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.hp300/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hppa/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.hppa/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.hppa64/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.landisk/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.landisk/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.landisk/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.landisk/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.luna88k/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mac68k/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mvme68k/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mvme88k/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.mvmeppc/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.sgi/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sgi/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sgi/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.sgi/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sparc/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.sparc/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.sparc64/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.vax/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.vax/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV

  ~ etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV

  > sync (todd@)

etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV.md

  ~ etc.zaurus/MAKEDEV.md

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

== gnu =============================================================== 02/09 ==

usr.bin/cvs

  ~ src/rcs.c

  > introduce Mdocdate tag, requested by jmc. (niallo@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/09 ==

libssl

  ~ src/MacOS/GetHTTPS.src/ErrorHandling.hpp

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

== libexec =========================================================== 04/09 ==

spamd

  ~ spamd.8

  > remove a redundant paragraph; ok beck
  > also, this section is blacklist-only, so tweak .Sh (jmc@)

== sbin ============================================================== 05/09 ==

sbin

  ~ Makefile

  > link mount_vnd to the build, and remove usr.sbin/vnconfig, which is now
  > completely contained at the new place.  provide a legacy link to /usr/sbin
  > to go away after next release.
  > ok deraadt@ (grunk@)

ifconfig

  ~ ifconfig.c

  > When the SIOCGIFMEDIA ioctl fails, don't report a problem with
  > 'SGIOCGIFMEDIA'.
  > Noticed by Stuart Henderson. (krw@)

mount

  ~ mount.8

  > +.Xr mount_vnd 8 , (jmc@)

mount_vnd

  - mount_vnd                             ~ Makefile
  ~ mount_vnd.8                           + mount_vnd.c
  + pkcs5_pbkdf2.c                        + pkcs5_pbkdf2.h

  > make mount_vnd a C program by pulling in the vnconfig(8) source and adding
  > a mount_vnd(8) interface to it.  merge manpages as well.
  > next goal is to have this here completely replace the usr.sbin/vnconfig
  > directory.
  > prodded by many, manpage discussion and help jmc@, "go ahead" deraadt@
  > (grunk@)

  ~ mount_vnd.8

  > improve the EXAMPLES for fstab entries of mount_vnd(8):
  > - reduce the number of used svnd devs to the default number of an OpenBSD
  > System
  > - make it more obvious that vnd's w/ different levels or no encryption can
  > be
  > specified.
  > diff from Okan Demirmen, thanks (grunk@)

  ~ Makefile

  > link mount_vnd to the build, and remove usr.sbin/vnconfig, which is now
  > completely contained at the new place.  provide a legacy link to /usr/sbin
  > to go away after next release.
  > ok deraadt@ (grunk@)

  ~ mount_vnd.8

  > tweaks; (jmc@)

== share ============================================================= 06/09 ==

  ~ man4/Makefile                         + man4/che.4

  > Initial man page for che(4) (claudio@)

  ~ man4/Makefile

  > I broke the tree. (claudio@)

  ~ man4/che.4

  > a little indent; ok claudio (jmc@)

  ~ man8/man8.alpha/MAKEDEV.8             ~ man8/man8.armish/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.cats/MAKEDEV.8              ~ man8/man8.hp300/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.hppa/MAKEDEV.8              ~ man8/man8.hppa64/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.landisk/MAKEDEV.8           ~ man8/man8.luna88k/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.mac68k/MAKEDEV.8            ~ man8/man8.mvme68k/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.mvme88k/MAKEDEV.8           ~ man8/man8.sgi/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.sparc/MAKEDEV.8             ~ man8/man8.sparc64/MAKEDEV.8
  ~ man8/man8.vax/MAKEDEV.8               ~ man8/man8.zaurus/MAKEDEV.8

  > sync (todd@)

  ~ man4/lm.4

  > mention support for W83627DHG; ok jmc (cnst@)

tmac

  ~ mdoc/doc-common

  > allow mdoc to understand a cvs \$Mdocdate\$ keyword in the .Dd line:
  > we'll use this shortly to bump .Dd automatically;
  > ok deraadt (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 07/09 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c                             ~ pmap.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ arm32_machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

  ~ arm32_machdep.c

  > Remove nbuf count (was missed by pedro) (drahn@)

arch/armish/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > last arch specific GENERIC with bio, remove it
  > ok drahn@ (todd@)

arch/aviion/aviion

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/hp300/dev

  ~ sti_sgc.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

arch/hp300/hp300

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/hppa/dev

  ~ astro.c

  > tyops (miod@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ locore.S

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ locore.S

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

  ~ cpu.c                                 ~ locore.s
  ~ machdep.c

  > Move cpu_info/curcpu to be mapped by the %fs segment.  Extra input and
  > debugging by tom@, art@, kettenis@, and others.  Testing by many others.
  > ok art@, kettenis@, tom@ (weingart@)

arch/i386/include

  ~ cpu.h                                 ~ i82489var.h

  > Move cpu_info/curcpu to be mapped by the %fs segment.  Extra input and
  > debugging by tom@, art@, kettenis@, and others.  Testing by many others.
  > ok art@, kettenis@, tom@ (weingart@)

arch/landisk/landisk

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/macppc/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > missed this, remove bio here for move to sys/conf/GENERIC
  > ok drahn@ (todd@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ autoconf.c

  > If booted from ADPT,2940U2B, root is on scsi. (drahn@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/sh/include

  ~ locore.h

  > tyops (miod@)

arch/sh/sh

  ~ sh_machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/solbourne/solbourne

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ RAMDISK

  > Add re(4).	From brad at comstyle dot com. (kettenis@)

  ~ GENERIC

  > tht works (dlg@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ pcb.h

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ conf.c

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > prodded by marco, enable bio everywhere
  > grudgingly ok deraadt@ (todd@)

  ~ param.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

dev

  ~ softraid.c                            ~ softraidvar.h

  > Assemble disks at boot time.  This is not complete yet since it does not
  > order and roams volumes yet but is useful enough in most environments.
  > (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > Oops reintroduce check for SR_MAGIC to ensure that we care about metadata;
  > not doing so resulted in a partial bringup of a volume that was being
  > created; (marco@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > get size from disklabel, d_psize will remain "swap only"
  > ok marco (tedu@)

  ~ softraid.c

  > better spacing (marco@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic7xxx.c

  > 'recevied' -> 'received' in a displayed message. From Diego Casati. (krw@)

  ~ lm78.c

  > fix a copy/paste typo from my previous commit: s/dhf/dhg/g (cnst@)

dev/microcode

  ~ aic7xxx/aic79xx.reg                   ~ aic7xxx/aic79xx.seq
  ~ aic7xxx/aic7xxx.reg                   ~ aic7xxx/aic7xxx.seq

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

dev/pci

  ~ auixp.c                               ~ autri.c
  ~ if_wb.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  > regen (claudio@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > Add Chelsio 10Gb Ethernet card product IDs. OK reyk@ (claudio@)

  ~ if_nx.c                               ~ if_nxreg.h

  > update some registers and the tx descriptor layout to match the latest
  > firmware that we use. also start to implement initial bits of the tx
  > path and interrupt handling (work in progress). (reyk@)

  ~ if_nx.c

  > increase the delay to wait for the firmware to become ready, the card needs
  > some more time to initialize in the dell server than in the hp server.
  > (reyk@)

  ~ if_nx.c

  > cleanup (reyk@)

  ~ if_sk.c                               ~ if_msk.c
  ~ if_nx.c

  > separate the attach information from the status information with a colon.
  > suggested by deraadt@ (reyk@)

  ~ if_nx.c                               ~ if_vic.c

  > one extern seems to be better than 20 for ifqmaxlen; ok krw (jason@)

  ~ files.pci                             + if_che.c

  > First bits of che(4) a driver for various Chelsio 10Gb Ethernet cards.
  > Currently only part of the attach function is written plus some functions
  > to access the flash.
  > OK dlg@ reyk@ (they want to start hacking on it as well) (claudio@)

  ~ if_nx.c                               ~ if_nxreg.h

  > tx descriptor fixes (reyk@)

  ~ if_xge.c

  > this isnt netbsd (dlg@)

  ~ if_xge.c

  > get rid of #define sc_if sc_arpcom.ac_if (dlg@)

  ~ if_xge.c

  > reformat the softc to make it look like everything else we have. (dlg@)

  ~ if_xge.c

  > wrap the debug macro in do { } while (0) (dlg@)

  ~ if_nx.c

  > add some htole64s (reyk@)

  ~ if_tht.c

  > correctly byteswap the mac address when moving it on and off teh card
  > (dlg@)

  ~ if_tht.c

  > ETHER_ALIGN rx mbuf so that it works on strict alignment archs. OK dlg@
  > (claudio@)

  ~ if_tht.c

  > chop ETHER_ALIGN off the size of the packet we tell the hw we can do (dlg@)

dev/pcmcia

  ~ if_malo.c                             ~ if_maloreg.h
  ~ if_malovar.h

  > Tune command interface. (mglocker@)

  ~ if_malo.c                             ~ if_malovar.h

  > Cast offset arg of bus_space_write_multi_2 to (uint16_t *).  Fix device
  > detach panic. (mglocker@)

dev/sdmmc

  ~ sdmmc.c

  > Use M_TEMP, not M_DEVBUF for temporary memory (uwe@)

  ~ sdmmc_ioreg.h                         ~ sdmmc_io.c
  ~ sdmmcvar.h

  > Wait until an I/O function becomes ready after enabling it, and make
  > sdmmc_io_rw_extended() non-incremental, by default. (uwe@)

  ~ sdhc.c

  > Bug fixes and initial card interrupt support in sdhc
  > - Fix data transfers where c_datalen is not a multiple of 4
  > - Fix the handling of MMC commands with c_datalen < c_blklen
  > - Change the order of register writes in sdhc_start_command()
  > and only write block count if we transfer multiple blocks
  > - Enable the SDIO card interrupt (but don't acknowledge it yet) (uwe@)

dev/tc

  ~ tcdsreg.h

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

kern

  ~ vfs_subr.c                            ~ vfs_default.c

  > Nuke a bunch of simpelocks and associated goo.
  > ok art@ (thib@)

  ~ kern_physio.c                         ~ vfs_bio.c
  ~ vfs_cluster.c                         ~ vfs_subr.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

net

  ~ if_tun.c                              ~ pf_norm.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  ~ if.h                                  ~ if_bridge.c
  ~ if_enc.c                              ~ if_gif.c
  ~ if_pflog.c                            ~ if_pfsync.c
  ~ if_ppp.c                              ~ if_trunk.c
  ~ if_tun.c                              ~ if_vlan.c

  > one extern seems to be better than 20 for ifqmaxlen; ok krw (jason@)

  ~ pf.c

  > add comments indicating why we do m = *m0; again after pf_normalize, ryan
  > ok (henning@)

netatalk

  ~ at_var.h                              ~ ddp_usrreq.c
  ~ ddp_var.h

  > De-common a few variables by moving the definition into a .c file.
  > OK miod@ (claudio@)

netbt

  ~ hci_raw.c

  > one extern seems to be better than 20 for ifqmaxlen; ok krw (jason@)

netinet

  ~ ip_carp.c

  > one extern seems to be better than 20 for ifqmaxlen; ok krw (jason@)

sys

  ~ exec.h

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  ~ vnode.h

  > Nuke a bunch of simpelocks and associated goo.
  > ok art@ (thib@)

  ~ buf.h                                 ~ mount.h

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

ufs/ext2fs

  ~ ext2fs_inode.c                        ~ ext2fs_readwrite.c
  ~ ext2fs_subr.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

ufs/ffs

  ~ ffs_alloc.c                           ~ ffs_balloc.c
  ~ ffs_inode.c                           ~ ffs_softdep.c
  ~ ffs_subr.c                            ~ ffs_vnops.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

uvm

  ~ uvm_glue.c

  > Dynamic buffer cache. Initial diff from mickey@, okay art@ beck@ toby@
  > deraadt@ dlg at . (pedro@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 08/09 ==

cdio

  ~ Makefile                              ~ cdio.1
  ~ cdio.c                                + rip.c

  > cdrip and cdplay commands from Alexey Vatchenko
  > incorporating some manpage suggestions from jmc@ (mjc@)

  ~ rip.c

  > work around stupid trust of the namespace; millert please look at the
  > problem on macppc (deraadt@)

cvs

  ~ rcsnum.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

  ~ entries.c

  > Treat lines that start with "dummy timestamp from new-entry" as a
  > dummy timestamp, not just lines that match it exactly.
  > OK xsa at . (ray@)

  ~ client.c

  > Increase sticky tag buffer size.
  > Fix suggested by otto and xsa. (ray@)

  ~ fatal.c

  > fatal() should never be called twice; if it happens, exit immediately,
  > it is the only safe thing to do.
  > OK niallo@ (ray@)

  ~ cvs.c

  > cvs_server_path is more appropriate to check than cvs_server_active.
  > From Tobias Stoeckmann.
  > OK niallo@ (ray@)

  ~ rcs.c                                 ~ rcs.h

  > add support for Mdocdate rcs keyword in opencvs too.
  > also add check for strftime return in date keyword parsing while here.
  > requested by jmc@, ok ray@ (niallo@)

  ~ server.c

  > Remove redundant xsnprintf calls.
  > OK niallo@ (ray@)

  ~ fatal.c

  > It is too complicated to tell a client that an internal failure
  > happened in fatal().  If that behavior is desired, please tell the
  > client before calling fatal().
  > OK niallo@ (ray@)

  ~ server.c

  > It is not the job of cvs_server_send_response() to do error checking.
  > Also remove unused variable.
  > OK niallo@ (ray@)

xlint

  ~ lint2/chk.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

== usr.sbin ========================================================== 09/09 ==

usr.sbin

  ~ Makefile

  > link mount_vnd to the build, and remove usr.sbin/vnconfig, which is now
  > completely contained at the new place.  provide a legacy link to /usr/sbin
  > to go away after next release.
  > ok deraadt@ (grunk@)

afs

  ~ src/rxdef/volumeserver.xg

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

bind

  ~ lib/dns/zone.c

  > More comment typos from Diego Casati. Including winners like funtion,
  > allmost,
  > oustside, seqencer, toghether, nessissary, etc. (krw@)

hoststated

  ~ hce.c                                 ~ hoststated.c
  ~ hoststated.h                          ~ parse.y
  ~ pfe.c                                 ~ relay.c

  > first steps for implementing reload:
  > * make parse_config allocate the hoststated function by itself
  > * make as many sockets as necessary to talk to the relay children
  > * add send_all for talking to all children
  > with advise and ok reyk@ (pyr@)

ntpd

  ~ ntp.h                                 ~ ntp_msg.c

  > use __packed structs for the on-the-wire packets and just memcpy at once
  > instead of kind-of manual copyin/out. increases accuracy in server mode.
  > collecting dust in my tree for some time, result of a conversation with
  > somebody i really want to give credit to, but I can't find the mails now :(
  > okey dokey sez theo (henning@)

pkg_add

  ~ pkg_add

  > give a more descriptive name to function, we're past abreviations (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Vstat.pm

  > base tests on $handle->has_error instead of $errors. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add

  > oops, fix: pass handle instead of location to can_install.
  > Ditch the modifications of global $errors. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add                               ~ OpenBSD/Replace.pm

  > simplify error logic a bit more, always let prepare_to_add return a
  > handle.
  > Also kill very old @exec tests. (espie@)

  ~ pkg_add

  > pass more handle through (espie@)

sdio

  ~ Makefile                              ~ sdio.8
  ~ sdio.c

  > Rewrite the sdio(8) tool so that it can send arbitrary MMC commands. (uwe@)

vnconfig

  - Makefile                              - pkcs5_pbkdf2.c
  - pkcs5_pbkdf2.h                        - vnconfig.8
  - vnconfig.c