ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Oct 3 07:00:06 BST 2007

INDEX                                   archivers/gcpio
audio/libgpod                           audio/soundtracker
devel/gstreamer                         devel/p5-Locale-gettext
devel/py-silc                           editors/openoffice
games                                   games/ski
graphics/xsane                          mail/mozilla-thunderbird
multimedia/xine-lib                     multimedia/xine-ui
net/curl                                net/lftp
net/nagios                              net/weex
print/detex                             sysutils/nut
textproc/icu4c                          www/gnash
x11/peksystray                          x11/wxWidgets

== INDEX ============================================================= 01/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/INDEX

  > sync, 4682 (steven@)

== archivers ========================================================= 02/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

gcpio

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== audio ============================================================= 03/15 ==

libgpod

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

soundtracker

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== devel ============================================================= 04/15 ==

gstreamer

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

p5-Locale-gettext

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

py-silc

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-setup_py
  ~ patches/patch-src_pysilc_h            + patches/patch-README
  + patches/patch-examples_demo_py        + patches/patch-examples_echo_py
  + patches/patch-src_pysilc_c
  + patches/patch-src_pysilc_callbacks_c
  + patches/patch-src_pysilc_channel_c    + patches/patch-src_pysilc_user_c

  > update for silc-toolkit-1.1;  ok naddy@ (martynas@)

== editors =========================================================== 05/15 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile
  + patch-ucb_source_ucp_ftp_ftpcontent_cxx
  + patch-ucb_source_ucp_ftp_ftpurl_cxx

  > fix build with curl 7.17.0; ok robert@ (naddy@)

== games ============================================================= 06/15 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > add ski (jasper@)

ski

  >	import ski 6.5

== graphics ========================================================== 07/15 ==

xsane

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 08/15 ==

mozilla-thunderbird

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 09/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

xine-ui

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 10/15 ==

curl

  > maintenance update to 7.17.0 (naddy@)

lftp

  > update to version 3.5.14
  > from Mattieu Baptiste
  > "Looks good to me" kevlo@ (MAINTAINER) (sthen@)

nagios

  ~ plugins/Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

weex

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== print ============================================================= 11/15 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

detex

  ~ Makefile

  > redistribution is allowed, so set PERMIT* to yes.
  > ok mbalmer@ jasper@ (steven@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 12/15 ==

nut

  ~ Makefile

  > add missing /, fixing -snmp
  > ok mbalmer@ (maintainer) (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 13/15 ==

icu4c

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-source_config_icu-config-bottom

  > fix icu-config by making it recognize the shared libs naming schema
  > from Carlos Valiente <superdupont at gmail.com>
  > ok Vincent Gross (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 14/15 ==

gnash

  ~ Makefile

  > we prefer the idiom of MODULES=devel/gettext over MODULES=gettext
  > "looks good" steven@ (jasper@)

== x11 =============================================================== 15/15 ==

peksystray

  + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > Change MAINTAINER to me, ok mk@
  > Update to 0.4.0, ok ajacoutot@
  > changes:
  > * Complete reorganisation of the interface and the code
  > * Only allocate necessary memory
  > * Support unlimited number of icons
  > * Automagically create another dock when the first one is full
  > * --width and --height available, superseeding --vertical and --square
  > * --multiple is default now, removed it and added --no-multiple
  > * Fix bug of some applications (grip, castpodder...) having their icons at
  > 0,0 (winiger@)

wxWidgets