[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-10-04

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Oct 5 07:00:01 BST 2007

lib/libc                                share/man
share/zoneinfo                          sys/dev/i2o
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/microcode
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/pcc
usr.bin/top                             usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== lib =============================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ time/tz-link.htm

  > update to tzcode2007h from elsie.nci.nih.gov (millert@)

== share ============================================================= 02/05 ==

  ~ man4/bwi.4

  > Since we know the firmware load works, merge the single firmware files
  > together to one single, finally.
  > You need to bump the firmware package to version 1.3!
  > OK jsg@ (mglocker@)

zoneinfo

  ~ datfiles/africa                       ~ datfiles/asia
  ~ datfiles/southamerica

  > update to tzdata2007h from elsie.nci.nih.gov (millert@)

== sys =============================================================== 03/05 ==

dev/i2o

  ~ i2o.h                                 ~ iop.c
  ~ iopsp.c                               ~ iopvar.h

  > attribute packed -> __packed
  > okayd by miod a while ago, ok by pyr (gilles@)

dev/ic

  ~ bwi.c                                 ~ bwivar.h

  > Since we know the firmware load works, merge the single firmware files
  > together to one single, finally.
  > You need to bump the firmware package to version 1.3!
  > OK jsg@ (mglocker@)

  ~ aacreg.h                              ~ anreg.h

  > attribute packed -> __packed
  > ok miod@ a while ago, ok pyr@ (gilles@)

dev/microcode

  + bwi/Makefile                          + bwi/build/Makefile
  + bwi/build/build.c                     + bwi/extract/Makefile
  + bwi/extract/extract.c

  > Import the bwi single firmware-file builder / extractor before we forget
  > about it.  It's not linked into microcode/Makefile.
  > OK deraadt@ (mglocker@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_vrreg.h

  > Remove renaming of fields with #define.
  > Tested by jmc@
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ if_vrreg.h

  > g/c ETHER_CRC_LEN.
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 04/05 ==

pcc

  ~ cc/ccom/trees.c

  > void functions should not return value (otto@)

  ~ mip/mkext.c

  > fix evil 64-bit bug: if we're using longs for bitsets 1 << shift will
  > be undefined if shift > 31. Makes ccom work much better on 64-bit
  > archs. (otto@)

  ~ cc/cc/cc.c

  > fix indentation on options parsing
  > ok otto and ragge (gilles@)

  ~ cc/cc/cc.c

  > strncpy -> strlcpy
  > ok ragge (gilles@)

  ~ cc/ccom/trees.c

  > Add patch to solve false errors from enums.
  > XXX - enums should be revisited someday. (otto@)

top

  ~ top.c

  > only init screen when in interactive mode; ok ray@ (otto@)

  ~ kroute.c

  > when inserting blackhole or reject routes, set the gateway address to
  > 127.0.0.1 / ::1 unconditioally, since RTF_BLACKHOLE/REJECT are not
  > actually checked in the forwarding path and the gw doesn't matter
  > otherwise.
  > makes them work.. found teh hard way by me. claudio ok (henning@)

tcpdump

  ~ print-ip6.c