ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 7 07:00:05 BST 2007

devel/py-SOAPpy                         games/moon-buggy
graphics/png                            textproc
textproc/p5-Text-Tags                   textproc/p5-XML-Atom
textproc/p5-XML-Feed                    textproc/p5-XML-RSS-LibXML
x11/kde

== devel ============================================================= 01/05 ==

py-SOAPpy

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-SOAPpy_Types_py
  + patches/patch-SOAPpy_Client_py        + patches/patch-SOAPpy_GSIServer_py
  + patches/patch-SOAPpy_Server_py

  > let this build with python 2.5
  > ok martynas@ (steven@)

  ~ patches/patch-SOAPpy_Client_py        ~ patches/patch-SOAPpy_GSIServer_py
  ~ patches/patch-SOAPpy_Server_py        ~ patches/patch-SOAPpy_Types_py

  > regen patches with 1 line of context to avoid CVS keyword substitution
  > where it's not welcome. (steven@)

== games ============================================================= 02/05 ==

moon-buggy

  - patches/patch-moonman_in              ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > I was pointed to the new home of moon-buggy which has a much newer
  > version available. thanks markus mueller.
  > update port to moon-buggy 1.0
  > ok bernd@ (fkr@)

== graphics ========================================================== 03/05 ==

png

  ~ patches/patch-pngconf_h               ~ patches/patch-scripts_libpng_pc_in
  ~ patches/patch-scripts_makefile_openbsd
  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > maintenance update to 1.2.20 (naddy@)

== textproc ========================================================== 04/05 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Text-Tags, p5-XML-Atom, p5-XML-Feed and p5-XML-RSS-LibXML (simon@)

  ~ Makefile

  > unlink duplicates
  > noticed by steven@ (simon@)

p5-Text-Tags

  >	import textproc/p5-Text-Tags

p5-XML-Atom

  >	import p5-XML-Atom

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove duplicates
  > noticed by steven@ (simon@)

p5-XML-Feed

  >	import p5-XML-Feed

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PLIST

  > remove duplicates
  > noticed by steven@ (simon@)

p5-XML-RSS-LibXML

  + patches/patch-lib_XML_RSS_LibXML_pm   + pkg/PLIST
  + pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	import p5-XML-RSS-LibXML

== x11 =============================================================== 05/05 ==

kde

  ~ libs3/Makefile
  + libs3/patch-kdeprint_cups_cupsdconf2_cupsddialog_cpp
  + libs3/patch-kdeprint_cups_kmcupsmanager_cpp

  > - enhance CUPS support:
  > * correct PATH for foomatic db files (asked by ian@)
  > * make it possible to restart the server from kcontrol (using pgreg
  > instead of /proc - from FreeBSD)
  > * fix WANTLIB
  > This changes make it possible to use kcontrol to easily
  > add/change/configure your printers when using CUPS.
  > - while here, don't try to strip the kdelibtool script (ajacoutot@)

  ~ base3/Makefile                        ~ base3/pkg/PLIST-main
  + base3/files/kdesurc