[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-10-07

ODC auto at squish.net
Mon Oct 8 07:00:01 BST 2007

distrib/sets                            kerberosV
regress/usr.bin                         share/man
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/i386/conf
sys/arch/i386/pci                       sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/nfs                                 usr.bin/compile_et
usr.bin/cvs                             usr.bin/pcc
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.sbin/ndp
usr.sbin/tcpdump

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/doc/setup.texi

  > Typo, from Mark Peoples (biorn@)

== regress =========================================================== 03/07 ==

usr.bin

  - pcc/cc/Makefile                       - pcc/cc/ccom/Makefile
  - pcc/cc/ccom/const001.c                - pcc/cc/ccom/darray001.c
  - pcc/cc/ccom/enum001.c                 - pcc/cc/ccom/init001.c
  - pcc/cc/ccom/init002.c                 - pcc/cc/ccom/init003.c
  - pcc/cc/ccom/init004.c                 - pcc/cc/ccom/tmpalloc001.c
  - pcc/cc/cpp/Makefile                   - pcc/cc/cpp/skip001.c
  - pcc/cc/cpp/skip001.out                - pcc/cc/cpp/subdir/include.h
  ~ pcc/Makefile                          + pcc/ccom/Makefile
  + pcc/ccom/const001.c                   + pcc/ccom/darray001.c
  + pcc/ccom/enum001.c                    + pcc/ccom/init001.c
  + pcc/ccom/init002.c                    + pcc/ccom/init003.c
  + pcc/ccom/init004.c                    + pcc/ccom/tmpalloc001.c
  + pcc/cpp/Makefile                      + pcc/cpp/res1
  + pcc/cpp/res2                          + pcc/cpp/res3
  + pcc/cpp/res4                          + pcc/cpp/res5
  + pcc/cpp/res6                          + pcc/cpp/res7
  + pcc/cpp/res8                          + pcc/cpp/res9
  + pcc/cpp/skip001.c                     + pcc/cpp/skip001.out
  + pcc/cpp/test1                         + pcc/cpp/test2
  + pcc/cpp/test3                         + pcc/cpp/test4
  + pcc/cpp/test5                         + pcc/cpp/test6
  + pcc/cpp/test7                         + pcc/cpp/test8
  + pcc/cpp/test9                         + pcc/cpp/subdir/include.h

  > and reorg this tree as well (otto@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/man4.i386/Makefile               + man4/man4.i386/glxpcib.4

  > Add support for the PCI-ISA bridge, timecounter, and watchdog timer
  > found in the CS5536 companion chip to the AMD Geode LX-800 processor.
  > glxpcib(4) driver written by mickey, with some tweaks by me.  Manpage
  > nits by jmc.
  > Tested on the Soekris net5501 (by me) and the Alix 2a2
  > (by earxtacy at dixinet.com)
  > ok kettenis (mbalmer@)

  ~ man4/Makefile                         ~ man4/iic.4
  + man4/spdmem.4

  > Port of Nicolas Joly, Paul Goyette & Tobias Nygren's
  > spdmem(4) driver for Serial Presence Detect memory information. (jsg@)

  ~ man4/man4.i386/Makefile               + man4/man4.i386/amdpcib.4

  > manual page for an upcoming driver.
  > "committ it" deraadt. (mbalmer@)

  ~ man4/pci.4

  > mention amdpcib(4) and glxpcib(4). (mbalmer@)

  ~ man4/isa.4

  > mention amdpcib(4) and glxpcib(4) (mbalmer@)

  ~ man4/man4.i386/amdpcib.4

  > mention the LPC bridge part. (mbalmer@)

  ~ man4/pci.4

  > for miscellaneous devices section:
  > - sync Nd for amdpcib(4)
  > - add pcib(4)
  > - adjust the width size of the list accordingly (jmc@)

  ~ man4/pci.4                            ~ man4/man4.i386/amdpcib.4

  > AMD8111 -> AMD-8111 (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.amd64/Makefile              + man4/man4.amd64/amdpcib.4

  > amd64 needs the page too (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.amd64

  > Add a driver, amdpcib(4), for the AMD 8111 series LPC bridge and HPET
  > written
  > by mickey, man page by me.	Help, suggestions by Theo and jmc.
  > Enable this driver and glxpcib(4) in all RAMDISK kernel,  but glxpcib(4)
  > does not provide the watchdog timer in the RAMDISK kernels.
  > Prodded by deraadt.
  > E (mbalmer@)

arch/i386/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.i386

  > Add support for the PCI-ISA bridge, timecounter, and watchdog timer
  > found in the CS5536 companion chip to the AMD Geode LX-800 processor.
  > glxpcib(4) driver written by mickey, with some tweaks by me.  Manpage
  > nits by jmc.
  > Tested on the Soekris net5501 (by me) and the Alix 2a2
  > (by earxtacy at dixinet.com)
  > ok kettenis (mbalmer@)

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ RAMDISK
  ~ RAMDISKB                              ~ RAMDISKC
  ~ RAMDISK_CD                            ~ files.i386

  > Add a driver, amdpcib(4), for the AMD 8111 series LPC bridge and HPET
  > written
  > by mickey, man page by me.	Help, suggestions by Theo and jmc.
  > Enable this driver and glxpcib(4) in all RAMDISK kernel,  but glxpcib(4)
  > does not provide the watchdog timer in the RAMDISK kernels.
  > Prodded by deraadt.
  > E (mbalmer@)

arch/i386/pci

  + glxpcib.c

  > Add support for the PCI-ISA bridge, timecounter, and watchdog timer
  > found in the CS5536 companion chip to the AMD Geode LX-800 processor.
  > glxpcib(4) driver written by mickey, with some tweaks by me.  Manpage
  > nits by jmc.
  > Tested on the Soekris net5501 (by me) and the Alix 2a2
  > (by earxtacy at dixinet.com)
  > ok kettenis (mbalmer@)

  ~ glxpcib.c

  > Add a driver, amdpcib(4), for the AMD 8111 series LPC bridge and HPET
  > written
  > by mickey, man page by me.	Help, suggestions by Theo and jmc.
  > Enable this driver and glxpcib(4) in all RAMDISK kernel,  but glxpcib(4)
  > does not provide the watchdog timer in the RAMDISK kernels.
  > Prodded by deraadt.
  > E (mbalmer@)

dev/i2c

  ~ i2c_scan.c

  > add support for scanning the spdmem range of addresses, using a different
  > probe function; based on earlier work by jsg, and retested by us (deraadt@)

  ~ files.i2c                             + spdmem.c

  > Port of Nicolas Joly, Paul Goyette & Tobias Nygren's
  > spdmem(4) driver for Serial Presence Detect memory information. (jsg@)

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Print CAS latency for DDR/DDR2.
  > Shuffle strings around to look pretty as suggested by deraadt. (jsg@)

dev/pci

  + amdpcib.c

  > Add a driver, amdpcib(4), for the AMD 8111 series LPC bridge and HPET
  > written
  > by mickey, man page by me.	Help, suggestions by Theo and jmc.
  > Enable this driver and glxpcib(4) in all RAMDISK kernel,  but glxpcib(4)
  > does not provide the watchdog timer in the RAMDISK kernels.
  > Prodded by deraadt.
  > E (mbalmer@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > track systems traqmate gps data acquisition system (jcs@)

  > regen (jcs@)

nfs

  ~ nfs_subs.c

  > Make sure nfsrv_v2errmap[] really contains ELAST initialized values.
  > (miod@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

compile_et

  ~ compile_et.1

  > delete ugly $Header stuff; pr 5595 (deraadt@)

cvs

  ~ cvs.c

  > break after exit() is useless
  > ok ray@ (chl@)

  ~ client.c

  > nb is an int, so it should be compared to an int.
  > ok ray@ (chl@)

pcc

  ~ cc/cpp/scanner.l

  > From master repo:
  > > Don't let pragmas pass through if #ifdef'd away, from Stefan Kempf.
  > (ragge@)

  - arch/nova/README

  > and another stray file (otto@)

  - arch/m16c/TODO                        - arch/mips/TODO

  > garbage collect a few files (otto@)

  - arch/m16c/code.c                      - arch/m16c/local.c
  - arch/m16c/local2.c                    - arch/m16c/macdefs.h
  - arch/m16c/order.c                     - arch/m16c/table.c
  - arch/mips/code.c                      - arch/mips/local.c
  - arch/mips/local2.c                    - arch/mips/macdefs.h
  - arch/mips/order.c                     - arch/mips/table.c
  - arch/nova/code.c                      - arch/nova/local.c
  - arch/nova/local2.c                    - arch/nova/macdefs.h
  - arch/nova/order.c                     - arch/nova/table.c
  - arch/pdp10/code.c                     - arch/pdp10/local.c
  - arch/pdp10/local2.c                   - arch/pdp10/macdefs.h
  - arch/pdp10/order.c                    - arch/pdp10/table.c
  - arch/vax/code.c                       - arch/vax/local.c
  - arch/vax/local2.c                     - arch/vax/macdefs.h
  - arch/vax/order.c                      - arch/vax/table.c
  - arch/x86/code.c                       - arch/x86/local.c
  - arch/x86/local2.c                     - arch/x86/macdefs.h
  - arch/x86/order.c                      - arch/x86/table.c
  - cc/cc/Makefile                        - cc/cc/cc.1
  - cc/cc/cc.c                            - cc/ccom/Makefile
  - cc/ccom/Makefile.inc                  - cc/ccom/ccom.1
  - cc/ccom/cgram.y                       - cc/ccom/gcc_compat.c
  - cc/ccom/init.c                        - cc/ccom/inline.c
  - cc/ccom/main.c                        - cc/ccom/optim.c
  - cc/ccom/pass1.h                       - cc/ccom/pftn.c
  - cc/ccom/scan.l                        - cc/ccom/stabs.c
  - cc/ccom/symtabs.c                     - cc/ccom/trees.c
  - cc/ccom/vax/Makefile                  - cc/ccom/x86/Makefile
  - cc/cpp/Makefile                       - cc/cpp/cpp.1
  - cc/cpp/cpp.c                          - cc/cpp/cpp.h
  - cc/cpp/cpy.y                          - cc/cpp/scanner.l
  - cc/cpp/tests/res1                     - cc/cpp/tests/res2
  - cc/cpp/tests/res3                     - cc/cpp/tests/res4
  - cc/cpp/tests/res5                     - cc/cpp/tests/res6
  - cc/cpp/tests/res7                     - cc/cpp/tests/res8
  - cc/cpp/tests/res9                     - cc/cpp/tests/test1
  - cc/cpp/tests/test2                    - cc/cpp/tests/test3
  - cc/cpp/tests/test4                    - cc/cpp/tests/test5
  - cc/cpp/tests/test6                    - cc/cpp/tests/test7
  - cc/cpp/tests/test8                    - cc/cpp/tests/test9
  - os/dragonfly/ccconfig.h               - os/linux/ccconfig.h
  - os/netbsd/ccconfig.h                  - os/netbsd/f77config.h
  - os/none/ccconfig.h                    - os/openbsd/ccconfig.h
  - os/openbsd/f77config.h                ~ Makefile
  ~ cc/Makefile                           + ccconfig.h
  + f77config.h                           + cc/cc.1
  + cc/cc.c                               + ccom/Makefile
  + ccom/Makefile.inc                     + ccom/ccom.1
  + ccom/cgram.y                          + ccom/gcc_compat.c
  + ccom/init.c                           + ccom/inline.c
  + ccom/main.c                           + ccom/optim.c
  + ccom/pass1.h                          + ccom/pftn.c
  + ccom/scan.l                           + ccom/stabs.c
  + ccom/symtabs.c                        + ccom/trees.c
  + ccom/vax/Makefile                     + ccom/x86/Makefile
  + cpp/Makefile                          + cpp/cpp.1
  + cpp/cpp.c                             + cpp/cpp.h
  + cpp/cpy.y                             + cpp/scanner.l
  + m16c/TODO                             + m16c/code.c
  + m16c/local.c                          + m16c/local2.c
  + m16c/macdefs.h                        + m16c/order.c
  + m16c/table.c                          + mips/TODO
  + mips/code.c                           + mips/local.c
  + mips/local2.c                         + mips/macdefs.h
  + mips/order.c                          + mips/table.c
  + nova/README                           + nova/code.c
  + nova/local.c                          + nova/local2.c
  + nova/macdefs.h                        + nova/order.c
  + nova/table.c                          + pdp10/code.c
  + pdp10/local.c                         + pdp10/local2.c
  + pdp10/macdefs.h                       + pdp10/order.c
  + pdp10/table.c                         + vax/code.c
  + vax/local.c                           + vax/local2.c
  + vax/macdefs.h                         + vax/order.c
  + vax/table.c                           + x86/code.c
  + x86/local.c                           + x86/local2.c
  + x86/macdefs.h                         + x86/order.c
  + x86/table.c

  > reorg pcc tree; requested by and ok deraadt@; ok ragge@ (otto@)

  ~ ccom/Makefile.inc                     ~ ccom/cgram.y
  ~ ccom/pass1.h                          ~ ccom/pftn.c
  ~ ccom/scan.l                           ~ ccom/trees.c

  > Merge from ragge's repo:
  > Add initial support for packed/aligned/rename pragmas.
  > Still missing:  Support for architectures with strict alignment.
  > TODO: Cleanup the rename stuff so that it's not depending on gcc
  > compat. (otto@)

  ~ ccom/gcc_compat.c

  > merge from ragge's repo:
  > Add __inline__ as gcc-compatible keyword. (otto@)

  ~ cc/cc.c

  > merge from ragge's repo:
  > Bugfix for .i files, by Jeremy Reed. (otto@)

  ~ config.h                              ~ cpp/cpp.c
  ~ mip/regs.c

  > get rid of the configure remains (otto@)

sudo

  ~ sudoers

  > add SSH_AUTH_SOCK to env_keep.
  > ok millert@ (steven@)

ndp

  ~ gmt2local.c                           ~ gmt2local.h

  > delete ugly $Header stuff; pr 5595 (deraadt@)

tcpdump

  ~ INSTALL                               ~ README
  ~ addrtoname.c                          ~ addrtoname.h
  ~ appletalk.h                           ~ bootp.h
  ~ bpf_dump.c                            ~ decnet.h
  ~ ethertype.h                           ~ extract.h
  ~ fddi.h                                ~ gmt2local.c
  ~ gmt2local.h                           ~ gnuc.h
  ~ interface.h                           ~ ipx.h
  ~ llc.h                                 ~ machdep.c
  ~ machdep.h                             ~ nameser.h
  ~ netbios.h                             ~ ntp.h
  ~ parsenfsfh.c                          ~ print-arp.c
  ~ print-atalk.c                         ~ print-atm.c
  ~ print-bgp.c                           ~ print-bootp.c
  ~ print-carp.c                          ~ print-cdp.c
  ~ print-decnet.c                        ~ print-dhcp6.c
  ~ print-domain.c                        ~ print-dvmrp.c
  ~ print-enc.c                           ~ print-ether.c
  ~ print-etherip.c                       ~ print-fddi.c
  ~ print-hsrp.c                          ~ print-icmp.c
  ~ print-igrp.c                          ~ print-ike.c
  ~ print-ip.c                            ~ print-ipsec.c
  ~ print-ipx.c                           ~ print-isoclns.c
  ~ print-krb.c                           ~ print-l2tp.c
  ~ print-llc.c                           ~ print-lwres.c
  ~ print-netbios.c                       ~ print-ntp.c
  ~ print-null.c                          ~ print-ospf.c
  ~ print-ospf6.c                         ~ print-pflog.c
  ~ print-pfsync.c                        ~ print-pim.c
  ~ print-ppp.c                           ~ print-raw.c
  ~ print-rip.c                           ~ print-sl.c
  ~ print-smb.c                           ~ print-snmp.c
  ~ print-sunrpc.c                        ~ print-tcp.c
  ~ print-tftp.c                          ~ print-timed.c
  ~ print-udp.c                           ~ print-udpencap.c
  ~ print-vrrp.c                          ~ print-wb.c
  ~ savestr.c                             ~ savestr.h
  ~ setsignal.c                           ~ setsignal.h
  ~ smbutil.c                             ~ tcpdump.c
  ~ util.c