ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Oct 11 07:00:06 BST 2007

audio/xmms                              comms/hamlib
devel/vte                               graphics/ffmpeg
lang/parrot                             lang/python
mail                                    mail/claws-mail-vcalendar
mail/p5-GetLive                         misc
misc/p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata         net/drill
net/irssi                               net/ldns
sysutils                                sysutils/conky
www                                     www/liferea
www/p5-Plagger

== audio ============================================================= 01/10 ==

xmms

  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4              - patches/patch-libxmms_aclocal_m4
  - patches/patch-ltmain_sh               - pkg/PFRAG.shared-esd
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared-main                 - pkg/PFRAG.shared-mikmod
  - pkg/PFRAG.shared-mp3                  - pkg/PFRAG.shared-vorbis
  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-esd
  ~ pkg/PLIST-main                        ~ pkg/PLIST-mikmod
  ~ pkg/PLIST-mp3                         ~ pkg/PLIST-vorbis

  > This cleans up the XMMS port. It is not usable on a static arch so there is
  > no need for the PFRAG fragments. Also this makes use of the central libtool
  > via USE_LIBTOOL and removes the unnecessary libtool patches.
  > From brad@
  > ok ajacoutot@, robert@ (merdely@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

hamlib

  ~ Makefile

  > let this build with python 2.5 (steven@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/10 ==

vte

  > update vte to 0.16.9 (jasper@)

== graphics ========================================================== 04/10 ==

ffmpeg

  ~ Makefile

  > enable "x11grab" which allows to grab the X11 display.
  > ok jakemsr@ (aanriot@)

== lang ============================================================== 05/10 ==

parrot

  + pkg/PFRAG.i386

  > New import:
  >	import parrot

python

  ~ python.port.mk

  > oops, missing :L (steven@)

  ~ python.port.mk

  > add MODPY_NO_RUNDEP (set to no by default) to be able to use all the
  > variables from the python module without adding python to RUN_DEPENDS.
  > requested by and ok bernd@ (steven@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/10 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > Add p5-GetLive (merdely@)

claws-mail-vcalendar

  ~ Makefile

  > We don't need iconv and intl in WANTLIB as they're already pulled by
  > devel/gettext.
  > Spotted by ajacoutot@, ok jasper@ and steven@ (landry@)

p5-GetLive

  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + patches/patch-Manual
  + patches/patch-GetLive_pl

  > New import:
  >	GetLive is a perl script that fetches mail from your Hotmail

== misc ============================================================== 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

misc

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata (jasper@)

p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata

  >	import p5-Lingua-Romana-Perligata

  ~ Makefile

  > typo in comment (jasper@)

== net =============================================================== 08/10 ==

drill

  > upgrade to drill from ldns v1.2.1 (maintenance release) (jakob@)

irssi

  > update irssi to 0.8.12
  > from viq (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

ldns

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > upgrade to ldns v1.2.1 (maintenance release) (jakob@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 09/10 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > add conky (jasper@)

conky

  + patches/patch-src_openbsd_c           + patches/patch-src_conky_c
  + patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import conky 1.4.7

== www =============================================================== 10/10 ==

www

  ~ Makefile

  > add p5-Plagger (simon@)

liferea

  - patches/patch-src_callbacks_c
  - patches/patch-src_notification_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_ui_ui_mainwindow_c

  > update liferea to 1.4.4
  > from viq <viq at viq.ath.cx> (jasper@)

p5-Plagger