[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-10-16

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Oct 17 07:00:01 BST 2007

bin/chio                                bin/date
regress/usr.bin                         sbin/dhclient
sbin/iopctl                             sbin/ipsecctl
sbin/mount                              sbin/pfctl
sys/arch/alpha/include                  sys/arch/m88k/include
sys/arch/m88k/m88k                      sys/arch/sparc64/include
sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64                sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/kern
sys/sys                                 usr.bin/nohup
usr.bin/pcc                             usr.bin/sed
usr.bin/top                             usr.bin/ul
usr.sbin/bgpd                           usr.sbin/dvmrpd
usr.sbin/hostapd                        usr.sbin/hoststated
usr.sbin/ifstated                       usr.sbin/ntpd
usr.sbin/ospf6ctl                       usr.sbin/ospf6d
usr.sbin/ospfd                          usr.sbin/ripd

== bin =============================================================== 01/06 ==

chio

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

  ~ chio.1                                ~ chio.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

date

  ~ date.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/06 ==

usr.bin

  ~ pcc/ccom/Makefile                     + pcc/ccom/arith001.c

  > += and sign extend problem (otto@)

  ~ pcc/ccom/arith001.c

  > make it digestable by ccom (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/06 ==

dhclient

  ~ dhclient.conf.5

  > "script" does not belong in the lease declaration section;
  > from Vincent GROSS
  > ok henning (jmc@)

  ~ dhclient.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

iopctl

  ~ iopctl.8                              ~ iopctl.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

ipsecctl

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

mount

  ~ mount.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow unquoted numbers in variables.
  > Change 'set hostid' to NUMBER and remove unneeded converter.
  > Add '=' to allowed_to_end_number(x) to make varsets like 4=5 illegal.
  > OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

arch/alpha/include

  ~ ecoff_machdep.h

  > unsigned int is nicer than just unsigned (deraadt@)

arch/m88k/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Do not expose the end of the proc_trampoline bowels to C code anymore, and
  > get rid of the ``switchframe'' struct definition. As a bonus, this makes
  > cpu_fork() simpler and unwastes 8 bytes of u area. (miod@)

arch/m88k/m88k

  ~ mutex.S

  > Fix the mtx_wantipl != IPL_NONE comparison in the ``have to spin''
  > MULTIPROCESSOR case in mtx_enter. (miod@)

  ~ eh_common.S                           ~ vm_machdep.c

  > Do not expose the end of the proc_trampoline bowels to C code anymore, and
  > get rid of the ``switchframe'' struct definition. As a bonus, this makes
  > cpu_fork() simpler and unwastes 8 bytes of u area. (miod@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Another cpu_switchto() leftover. (kettenis@)

  ~ cpu.h

  > Make lazy fpu context switching work for MULTIPROCESSOR kernels.  Tested by
  > many.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ locore.s                              ~ trap.c
  ~ vm_machdep.c

  > Make lazy fpu context switching work for MULTIPROCESSOR kernels.  Tested by
  > many.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ machdep.c

  > Make lazy fpu context switching work for MULTIPROCESSOR kernels.  Tested by
  > many.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ genassym.cf                           ~ locore.s

  > For MULTIPROCESSOR kernels, make cpu_switchto() set p->p_cpu. (kettenis@)

dev/i2c

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Fix printing of DIMM size for DDR2.
  > input from canacar@, jsg@, deraadt@
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/ic

  ~ isp.c

  > more remove unneeded declarations that shadows existing vars; ok by many.
  > (fgsch@)

kern

  ~ init_main.c

  > more remove unneeded declarations that shadows existing vars; ok by many.
  > (fgsch@)

sys

  ~ msg.h

  > typo (naem -> name)
  > ok jmc@ (blambert@)

nohup

  ~ nohup.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

pcc

  ~ cc/cc.1

  > Pull diff for rev 1.8 from master repo. Fixes typo and displays
  > parts of DESCRIPTION correctly. Spotted by Sergey Elin.
  > ok otto@, jmc@ (stefan@)

  ~ cc/cc.c

  > fix -b arch option parsing; ok todd@ (otto@)

sed

  ~ main.c                                ~ sed.1

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

top

  ~ display.c                             ~ top.c

  > Properly adjust headers displayed when the screen contains few lines.
  > Avoid a segv also. Problem reported by Mark Lumsden; inital diff by
  > me, further polishing by Mark. Tested by ray@ canacar@ hshoexer@ (otto@)

ul

  ~ ul.1                                  ~ ul.c

  > sync the synopsis and usage of commands
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

dvmrpd

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

hostapd

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

hoststated

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

ifstated

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

ntpd

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

ospf6ctl

  ~ ospf6ctl.c

  > Fix the output from "show neighbor".
  > It is not possible to fit the address of the neighbor(s) in the
  > short list, so we loose it...
  > It is still possible to see the IP address of the neighbor in the
  > output of "show neighbor detail".
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

  ~ ospf6ctl.c                            ~ parser.c
  ~ parser.h

  > Adapt to the changes in ospf6d. Fix more IPv6 addressing and probably break
  > some currently not working commands but show interface and show neighbor
  > should
  > work.
  > OK norby@ (claudio@)

  ~ ospf6ctl.c

  > Change LSA type to 16 bit and use the new defines recently comitted to
  > ospf6d(8).
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

  ~ ospf6ctl.c

  > Make ospf6ctl compile again and especially make ospf6ctl show database work
  > and so stuff starts to show up in the database:
  > Link ID	    Adv Router	    Age  Seq#	    Checksum
  > 0.0.0.1	    255.1.1.1	    3	 0x8000028e 0xc7b3
  > 0.0.0.0	    255.1.1.1	    3	 0x8000027f 0xade8 (claudio@)

  ~ ospf6ctl.c

  > Fix show database router output. (claudio@)

ospf6d

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ kroute.c                              ~ ospf6d.c
  ~ ospf6d.h                              ~ parse.y
  ~ printconf.c                           ~ rde.c
  ~ rde.h                                 ~ rde_spf.c

  > First step at making kroute IPv6 aware. This resulted in many additional
  > changes -- some are so hairy that I left them out for later by commenting
  > out
  > larger blocks of code (just grep for XXX if you like to help).
  > Get it in early so that we can work on.
  > OK norby@ (claudio@)

  ~ hello.c

  > Fix the neighbor election process.
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

  ~ lsack.c                               ~ ospf6.h
  ~ rde.c                                 ~ rde.h
  ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > In OSPFv3 the LSA type is a 16 bit value, furthermore it uses different
  > values than the v2 counterpart.
  > Change to u_int16_t and define new LSA types.
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

  ~ lsack.c                               ~ ospf6.h
  ~ rde_lsdb.c                            ~ rde_spf.c

  > Make ospf6d(8) not throw up on Router LSAs.
  > Initial step towards actually storing real LSAs.
  > ok claudio@ (norby@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

  ~ lsreq.c

  > correctly send lsreq, there is no need to change the byte-order of the lsa
  > type. (claudio@)

  ~ rde.c

  > Enable the IMSG_DD related code. This code starts to work. (claudio@)

  ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > Big round of lsa type cleanup. Moving from u_int8_t to u_int16_t made a lot
  > of ntohs() necessary. Nota bene the lsa type is cached in the vertex node
  > in
  > host byte order. Additionally the defines are in host byte order so
  > sprinkle
  > some ntohs() over rde_lsdb.c. (claudio@)

  ~ packet.c

  > remove log_debug() packet sending is now solid so no need to fill the log
  > with it. (claudio@)

  ~ ospf6.h

  > Router LSA link type 3 is now reserved. There are no stub networks anymore.
  > (claudio@)

  ~ rde_spf.c

  > Oups, unbreak there were some LINK_TYPE_STUB_NET left in the code.
  > (claudio@)

  ~ ospf6.h

  > There is not auth code so there is no need for struct crypt. (claudio@)

  ~ ospf6.h                               ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > Make struct lsa_rtr a better match of the reality. Still not happy because
  > some people had the great idea to make the OSPF options 24bits. Still
  > undecided
  > if a u_int32_t should be used or 4 u_int8_t both is gross. (claudio@)

ospfd

  ~ parse.y

  > in the lex... even inside quotes, a \ followed by space or tab should
  > expand to space or tab, and a \ followed by newline should be ignored
  > (as a line continuation).  compatible with the needs of hoststated
  > (which has the most strict quoted string requirements), and ifstated
  > (where one commonly does line continuations in strings).
  > pointed out by mpf, discussed with pyr (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > Allow '=' to end a number in all lexers.
  > Requested and OK deraadt@ (mpf@)

  ~ rde_lsdb.c

  > Use v->type insead of v->lsa->hdr.type. Idea came while looking at ospf6d.
  > OK norby@ (claudio@)

ripd