ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 20 07:00:06 BST 2007

biology/py-biopython                    devel/check
devel/p5-Class-C3                       devel/p5-Class-C3-XS
games                                   games/crack-attack
graphics/ffmpeg                         graphics/gphoto2
graphics/libgphoto2                     mail
mail/imap-uw                            mail/p5-MIME-Base32
net                                     net/libgalago
print/foomatic-filters                  print/texlive
sysutils/conky                          www/mozilla-firefox
www/p5-HTTP-Async                       x11/tango-icon-theme-extras

== biology =========================================================== 01/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/biology

py-biopython

  ~ patches/patch-Bio_Wise_dnal_py

  > - oops, got bitten by CVS ; sorry about that (ajacoutot@)

  - patches/patch-Bio_Wise_dnal_py        ~ Makefile

  > - bring ed(1) to the rescue ; it looks like my latest "fix" was too late
  > (I will now hide...)
  > input by and ok pyr@ (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/10 ==

check

  ~ pkg/DESCR                             ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-doc_Makefile_in
  + pkg/PFRAG.shared

  > - update check to 0.9.5
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

p5-Class-C3

  > update to version 0.19
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

p5-Class-C3-XS

  > update to version 0.08 and adjust license comment
  > ok jasper@ (simon@)

== games ============================================================= 03/10 ==

games

  ~ Makefile

  > +crack-attack (ajacoutot@)

crack-attack

  + patches/patch-src_gtk-gui_gui_main_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_gtk-gui_interface_cxx
  + patches/patch-src_gtk-gui_support_cxx

  > New import:
  >	Import crack-attack-1.1.14

== graphics ========================================================== 04/10 ==

ffmpeg

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure

  > - provide complete pkg-config information, instead of relying
  > on inter-library dependency magic
  > - libavcodec needs libvorbis which needs libogg, so add ogg
  > to libavcodec's dependency libs
  > - as of the previous commit, libavformat depends on libX11 and
  > libXext, add them as dependency libs
  > - add RPATH info when linking libavcodec and libavformat, so
  > applications that dlopen() libavcodec or libavformat have a
  > better chance of finding dependency libs
  > fixes multimedia/ffmpeg2theora build problem noticed by sturm@ (jakemsr@)

gphoto2

  - patches/patch-configure_in            ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ patches/patch-gphoto2_shell_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-configure

  > - update to gphoto-2.4.0 (following libgphoto2 update)
  > - enable localizations
  > - USE_LIBTOOL
  > - espie@ as sole maintainer
  > ok sthen@ landry@ jasper@, "go ahead" espie@ (ajacoutot@)

libgphoto2

  - patches/patch-aclocal_m4
  - patches/patch-camlibs_agfa-cl20_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_aox_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_barbie_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_canon_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_digita_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_dimera_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_directory_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_enigma13_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_fuji_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_gsmart300_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_iclick_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_jamcam_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_jd11_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_kodak_dc120_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_kodak_dc210_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_kodak_dc240_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_kodak_dc3200_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_kodak_ez200_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_konica_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_largan_lmini_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_mars_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_minolta_dimagev_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_mustek_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_panasonic_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_panasonic_coolshot_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_panasonic_l859_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_pccam300_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_pccam600_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_polaroid_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_ptp2_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_ricoh_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_samsung_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sierra_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sipix_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_smal_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sonydscf1_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sonydscf55_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_soundvision_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_spca50x_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sq905_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_stv0674_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_stv0680_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_sx330z_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-camlibs_toshiba_pdrm11_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-configure_in            - patches/patch-gphoto2-config_in
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_filesys_c
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_libgphoto2_port_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_libgphoto2_port_gphoto2-port-portability_h
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_ltmain_sh
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_serial_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_test_Makefile_in
  - patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_usb_Makefile_in
  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-Makefile_in             + patches/patch-camlibs_canon_usb_c
  + patches/patch-camlibs_directory_directory_c
  + patches/patch-camlibs_ptp2_config_c
  + patches/patch-camlibs_ptp2_library_c
  + patches/patch-configure
  + patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_configure
  + patches/patch-libgphoto2_port_gphoto2_gphoto2-port-portability_h
  + patches/patch-tests_Makefile_in

  > - monster update to 2.4.0
  > - enable localizations
  > - remove Arnaud Launay from MAINTAINER (timeout) ; leave espie@ though ;)
  > feedback and testing sthen@ landry@, thanks guys!
  > ok sthen@ landry@ jasper@, "go ahead" espie@ (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 05/10 ==

mail

  ~ Makefile

  > link p5-MIME-Base32, thanks to jasper@ and simon@ for reminding me (grunk@)

imap-uw

  ~ Makefile

  > - license is Apache 2.0, so set PERMIT_*
  > ok jakob@ (ajacoutot@)

p5-MIME-Base32

== net =============================================================== 06/10 ==

  > add libgalago (jasper@)

libgalago

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import libgalago 0.5.2

== print ============================================================= 07/10 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

foomatic-filters

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/MESSAGE

  > typo noticed by Giovanni Bechis  <bigionews <at> snb <dot> it>, thanks
  > (jakemsr@)

texlive

  ~ base/Makefile                         ~ base/pkg/PLIST
  + base/patches/patch-texk_tetex_texlinks

  > remove a bunch of symlinks when the package gets deleted.
  > from maintainer Edd Barrett (steven@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 08/10 ==

conky

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_openbsd_c

  > not for archs without apmvar.h, until i've found a better fix
  > spotted by sturm@ (jasper@)

== www =============================================================== 09/10 ==

mozilla-firefox

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > Re-add browserconfig.properties, otherwise you may encounter some issues
  > on fresh installations; bump package.
  > discussed an ok kurt@ martynas@ (fgsch@)

p5-HTTP-Async

  > maintenance update to version 0.09 (simon@)