[odc] Daily www changes for 2007-10-19

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Oct 20 07:00:07 BST 2007

OpenBSD www changes summary for 2007-10-19

faq                                     getting.html
plus.html                               sparc64.html

== faq =============================================================== 01/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/faq

faq

  ~ upgrade42.html                        + upgrade42.patch

  > enter upgrade42.patch  (and there was much rejoicing!)
  > This makes upgrade42.html usable and ready for testing.
  > Add more on libexpat (yeah, bit me, so you get better docs).
  > Tested on (at least) four machines of mine, plus some testing and
  > examination by henning at .
  > Yes, that sudoers diff is wacky... all five of 'em.  If you have a
  > better idea, speak up. (nick@)

  ~ upgrade42.html

  > Upgraders don't (in general) care what Xenocara is.  Zero reason to
  > mention it here.  It's X, that's what's important to the users.
  > Pointed out by deraadt at . (nick@)

  ~ upgrade42.html

  > one again, I'm caught committing Comma Abuse.  This time, by Theo himself.
  > (nick@)

== getting.html ====================================================== 02/04 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/www/getting.html

getting.html