[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-10-20

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Oct 21 07:00:01 BST 2007

distrib/sets                            regress/lib
regress/sys                             sbin/fsck
sbin/ifconfig                           sbin/raidctl
share/man                               sys/arch/hppa/include
sys/arch/sparc64/conf                   sys/arch/sparc64/dev
sys/arch/sparc64/include                sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/compat/hpux                         sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/ic                              sys/dev/pci
sys/dev/usb                             usr.bin/netstat
usr.bin/pcc                             usr.bin/split
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.sbin/bgpd
usr.sbin/dvmrpd                         usr.sbin/ntpd
usr.sbin/ospf6d                         usr.sbin/ospfd
usr.sbin/ripd

== distrib =========================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/07 ==

lib

  ~ libc/dirname/dirname_test.c

  > Make this work on 64 bit platforms by using strlen() instead of sizeof()...
  > worked by accident. (miod@)

  ~ libc/dirname/dirname_test.c

  > Give more details on failure. (miod@)

sys

  ~ dev/audio_rw/audiotest_rw.c

  > oops, too much copying from select(2) manual
  > noticed by and fix from deanna@, thanks (jakemsr@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

fsck

  ~ fsck.c

  > an usage message should fit on a 80-column display
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

  ~ fsck.c

  > add missing [-b block#] to the usage of fsck(8)
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

ifconfig

  ~ ifconfig.8

  > document the "all" interface group; after some discussion w/ mpf and
  > henning
  > diff from Okan Demirmen
  > ok henning (jmc@)

raidctl

  ~ rf_configure.c

  > Strip trailing whitespace on input lines. Should make config files more
  > resistant to careless fingers. A variant of what NetBSD did to achieve the
  > same ends.
  > Feedback, suggestions & "looks good" ray@ (krw@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/udav.4

  > Add ShanTou ZT6688 usb 10/000 nic - A udav sold in a generic package.
  > ok jsg@, krw@, deraadt@ (beck@)

  ~ man4/wsdisplay.4

  > Correct typo.
  > ok kettenis@ (jsing@)

  ~ man4/man4.sparc64/Makefile            + man4/man4.sparc64/ecadc.4

  > ecadc(4) (kettenis@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/hppa/include

  ~ iomod.h

  > enuf -> enough (miod@)

arch/sparc64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.sparc64

  > Add support for the temperature sensors on the SUNW,envctrltwo device found
  > on the Sun Enterprise 250.	This device (and SUNW,envctrl found on the
  > Enterprise 450) is a PCF8584 I2C controller with several generic I2C chips
  > attached to it.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ pcfiic_ebus.c                         + pcf8591_envctrl.c

  > Add support for the temperature sensors on the SUNW,envctrltwo device found
  > on the Sun Enterprise 250.	This device (and SUNW,envctrl found on the
  > Enterprise 450) is a PCF8584 I2C controller with several generic I2C chips
  > attached to it.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ pcf8591_envctrl.c

  > Provide sensor status based on the limits found in OpenFirmware.
  > There's enough code in here now, to add myself to the list of copyright
  > holders. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/include

  ~ cpu.h

  > Make sure to send an ipi to the processor a given proc runs on in
  > signotify(),
  > in the MULTIPROCESOR case.
  > ok kettenis@ (miod@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ locore.s

  > enuf -> enough (miod@)

  ~ ipifuncs.c                            ~ locore.s
  ~ machdep.c

  > Make sure to send an ipi to the processor a given proc runs on in
  > signotify(),
  > in the MULTIPROCESOR case.
  > ok kettenis@ (miod@)

  ~ locore.s

  > Ack IRQ *after* fetching IPI args.	From NetBSD. (kettenis@)

compat/hpux

  ~ hpux_sig.c

  > enuf -> enough (miod@)

dev/i2c

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Deal with all possible 16 array offsets for tenths of a nanosecond array,
  > and tweak p_clk rounding to return correct values.
  > From giovanni <qgiovanni at gmail.com> (jsg@)

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Print the type of DIMM (SO-DIMM/Mini-DIMM/Micro-DIMM) for
  > non regular DDR2, there does not seem to be any equivalent information
  > in the SDR/DDR layouts. (jsg@)

  ~ spdmem.c

  > re-introduce the "p_clk rounding" for DDR -- they need it
  > ok jsg (deraadt@)

  ~ spdmem.c

  > Create memory specific decode routines to make code cleaner,
  > suggested by deraadt.
  > This file has mostly been rewritten even before it was initially comitted
  > so add my copyright to it as well. (jsg@)

  ~ ad741x.c                              ~ maxim6690.c
  ~ pca9554.c

  > _check prototypes are no longer used (replaced by i2c_scan.c); ok deraadt@
  > (cnst@)

dev/ic

  ~ aic7xxx_openbsd.c                     ~ aic79xx_openbsd.c

  > Put scsi_done() invocations inside existing splbio/splx pairs to make
  > damned sure scsi_done is invoked at splbio. Noted by deraadt at . (krw@)

  ~ ciss.c                                ~ twe.c

  > Call scsi_done() at SPLBIO. 'looks olright' says mickey. (krw@)

  ~ pcf8584.c                             ~ pcf8584var.h

  > Move a few more definitions to pcf8584var.h.  Needed for SUNW,envctrl and
  > SUNW,envctrltwo support.
  > ok deraadt@ (kettenis@)

  ~ aic79xx.c                             ~ aic7xxx.c

  > Remove unneeded scope declarations that shadows existing ones. krw@ ok
  > (fgsch@)

dev/pci

  ~ auich.c

  > replace auich's DMA and interrupt handling with code from NetBSD's
  > auich.  fixes recording from the microphone input as well as
  > full-duplex operation.
  > tested by brad@, sthen@, deanna@ and ckuethe at .  thanks. (jakemsr@)

  ~ ahd_pci.c

  > Remove unneeded scope declarations that shadows existing ones. krw@ ok
  > (fgsch@)

dev/usb

  ~ if_udav.c                             ~ usbdevs

  > Add ShanTou ZT6688 usb 10/000 nic - A udav sold in a generic package.
  > ok jsg@, krw@, deraadt@ (beck@)

  > sync (beck@)

  ~ umass_scsi.c

  > DO NOT access xs after calling scsi_done(xs). It's not there anymore.
  > 'totally OK' deraadt@ (krw@)

  ~ usscanner.c

  > DO NOT access xs after calling scsi_done(xs). It's not there anymore.
  > Also set ITSDONE (a.k.a. XS_STS_DONE) in correct field - xs->flags
  > (a.k.a. xs->xs_control) and not xs->status (a.k.a. xs->xs_status).
  > 'totally OK' deraadt@ 'yes' beck@ (krw@)

  ~ umass_scsi.c                          ~ usscanner.c

  > Doh. Setting ITSDONE and returning SUCCESSFULLY_QUEUED just means
  > there is another splbio()/splx and a check for ITSDONE before falling
  > into the COMPLETE case. So just return COMPLETE if the command has
  > completed (or never started). Simpler all around. (krw@)

  ~ ugen.c

  > Remove unneeded scope declarations that shadows existing ones. krw@ ok
  > (fgsch@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

netstat

  ~ main.c

  > an usage message should fit on a 80-column display
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

pcc

  ~ cc/cc.c

  > Pull from master repo:
  > stlye(9) fixes from Sergey Elin
  > This as ok ragge@, otto@ (stefan@)

  + ccom/powerpc/Makefile

  > powerpc ccom (otto@)

  ~ ccom/pftn.c

  > Pull from master repo; commit by gmcgarry
  > >Fix -Xp (prototype debug) which was interpretting structs/unions/enums
  > >as arrays.  Fix compile with TARGET_STDARGS. (otto@)

  + powerpc/README                        + powerpc/code.c
  + powerpc/local.c                       + powerpc/local2.c
  + powerpc/macdefs.h                     + powerpc/order.c
  + powerpc/table.c

  > Start of a powerpc backend by Gregory McGarry. Not complete yet. (otto@)

  ~ mip/common.c                          ~ mip/pass2.h
  ~ mip/regs.c

  > minor changes i missed on earlier merges with ragge's repo (otto@)

  ~ ccom/ccom.1

  > sync with ragge's repo (otto@)

  ~ ccom/gcc_compat.c                     ~ ccom/init.c
  ~ ccom/scan.l                           ~ ccom/stabs.c
  ~ ccom/symtabs.c                        ~ ccom/trees.c

  > pull in exname() changes from ragge's repo. we're now back in sync (otto@)

split

  ~ split.c

  > an usage message should fit on a 80-column display
  > ok jmc@ (sobrado@)

sudo

  ~ sudoers

  > add EDITOR and VISUAL to env_keep
  > ok jsing ray kjell (henning@)

  > ntpd and bgpd's turn to behave like the others.
  > ok henning@ (pyr@)

dvmrpd

  ~ dvmrpd.c                              ~ parse.y

  > Sync parse.y with recent enhancements in hoststated.
  > Fix behavior when running -n.
  > henning@ (pyr@)

ntpd

  ~ parse.y

  > ntpd and bgpd's turn to behave like the others.
  > ok henning@ (pyr@)

ospf6d

  ~ ospf6d.c                              ~ parse.y

  > Sync parse.y with recent enhancements in hoststated.
  > Fix behavior when running -n.
  > henning@ (pyr@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfd.c                               ~ parse.y

  > forgot about ospfd in last commit.
  > ok hennin@ too. (pyr@)

ripd

  ~ parse.y                               ~ ripd.c