ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Sep 5 07:00:06 BST 2007

archivers/gtar                          comms/smstools
devel                                   devel/apr
devel/apr-util                          geo/openbsd-developers
infrastructure/db                       mail/fetchmail
mail/nail                               mail/roundcubemail
misc/gpsd                               multimedia/xine-lib
net                                     net/fping
net/putty                               net/smokeping
sysutils/radmind                        telephony/asterisk
textproc                                textproc/iksemel
www                                     www/nginx
www/zopeedit

== archivers ========================================================= 01/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/archivers

gtar

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_names_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_0
  > MFC (original commit naddy@):
  > Fix a directory traversal vulnerability. (CVE-2007-4131)
  > ok sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-src_names_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_1
  > MFC (original commit naddy@):
  > Fix a directory traversal vulnerability. (CVE-2007-4131)
  > ok sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

== comms ============================================================= 02/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/comms

smstools

  ~ Makefile

  > update my email address
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== devel ============================================================= 03/13 ==

devel

  ~ Makefile

  > +apr-util,ldap
  > +apr-util,mt,ldap
  > ok simon@, steven@ (merdely@)

apr

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > add flavor description
  > change flavored pkgname to the default, like apr-util (steven@)

apr-util

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR

  > Add ldap flavor.  Fix mt flavor PKGNAME.
  > Add flavor descriptions to pkg/DESCR.
  > ok simon@, steven@ (help from steven@ & suggestion from deanna@) (merdely@)

== geo =============================================================== 04/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/geo

openbsd-developers

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/OpenBSD

  > add myself
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 05/13 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > +_nginx
  > ok steven@ (merdely@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/13 ==

fetchmail

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-sink_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_0
  > MFC (original commit rui@):
  > roll in a distribution patch which fixes CVE-2007-4565
  > Reference: http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2007/Aug/1018627.html
  > ok sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-sink_c

  TAGGED OPENBSD_4_1
  > MFC (original commit rui@):
  > roll in a distribution patch which fixes CVE-2007-4565
  > Reference: http://securitytracker.com/alerts/2007/Aug/1018627.html
  > ok sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

nail

  > update to 12.3 (bug fixes); from maintainer William Yodlowsky (naddy@)

roundcubemail

  ~ Makefile

  > update my email; remove " in comments while there
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gpsd

  - patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ Makefile
  + patches/nopython-Makefile_in          + patches/python-Makefile_in

  > make the no_python flavor work as advertised
  > ok ckuethe (maintainer) (jolan@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_libfaad_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_libfaad_xine_faad_decoder_c

== net =============================================================== 09/13 ==

  > +putty (djm@)

fping

  ~ Makefile

  > update my email; remove " in comments while there
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

putty

  + pkg/PLIST-main                        + pkg/PLIST-gui
  + pkg/DESCR-gui                         + pkg/DESCR-main
  + patches/patch-unix_uxgen_c            + patches/patch-unix_uxnoise_c

  > New import:
  >	initial import of putty-0.60 SSH/telnet client:

smokeping

  ~ Makefile

  > update my email; remove " in comments while there
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/13 ==

radmind

  ~ patches/patch-Makefile_in             ~ patches/patch-command_c
  ~ patches/patch-fsdiff_c                ~ patches/patch-hardlink_c
  ~ patches/patch-ktcheck_c               ~ patches/patch-lapply_c
  ~ patches/patch-lcksum_c                ~ patches/patch-libsnet_Makefile_in
  ~ patches/patch-libsnet_snet_c          ~ patches/patch-lmerge_c
  ~ patches/patch-progress_c              ~ patches/patch-ra_sh
  ~ patches/patch-root_c                  ~ patches/patch-stor_c
  ~ patches/patch-transcript_c            ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-connect_c               + patches/patch-lsize_c
  + patches/patch-patch-connect_c         + patches/patch-patch-lsize_c
  + patches/patch-patch-repo_c            + patches/patch-repo_c

  > update radmind to 1.9.0
  > from William Yodlowsky (MAINTAINER) (jasper@)

== telephony ========================================================= 11/13 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/telephony

asterisk

  ~ Makefile

  > update my email address
  > ok mbalmer@ (sthen@)

== textproc ========================================================== 12/13 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > add iksemel (sthen@)

iksemel

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + patches/patch-src_sha_c
  + patches/patch-src_md5_c               + patches/patch-doc_iksemel

  > New import:
  >	import ikesemel 1.2

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +nginx
  > ok steven@ (merdely@)

nginx

  + pkg/MESSAGE                           + patches/patch-conf_nginx_conf

  > New import:
  >	Import nginx 0.5.31

zopeedit