[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-09-06

ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Sep 7 07:00:01 BST 2007

bin/ksh                                 games/factor
games/primes                            lib/libc
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/conf
sys/arch/i386/conf                      sys/dev/i2c
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/sdmmc
sys/dev/usb                             sys/net
usr.bin/calendar                        usr.bin/rcs
usr.bin/sudo                            usr.bin/xlint
usr.sbin/hoststated

== bin =============================================================== 01/07 ==

ksh

  ~ jobs.c

  > Be more smart waiting for input for non-interactive scripts.  Fix
  > based on a diff from debian:  see their bug#296446.  ok millert@
  > sobrado@ (otto@)

== games ============================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

factor

  ~ factor.c

  > use strcspn to properly overwrite '\n' in fgets returned buffer
  > ok moritz@ ray@ (chl@)

primes

  ~ primes.c

  > use strcspn to properly overwrite '\n' in fgets returned buffer
  > ok moritz@ ray@ (chl@)

== lib =============================================================== 03/07 ==

  ~ locale/setlocale.c

  > _xpg4_setrunelocale() returns an errno(2) value in the failure
  > case and 0 if the locale was found. So checking against -1 makes
  > no sense.
  > ok millert@ (moritz@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man5/changelist.5

  > correct error in diff output; from Thoren McDole (jmc@)

  ~ man4/Makefile                         + man4/iwn.4

  > new iwn(4) driver for Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN.
  > no support for 802.11n functions yet (need work in net80211(9) first).
  > committed over my 4965AGN, with only 2 of 3 antennas plugged :-)
  > needs a firmware that is not freely redistributable (see man page).
  > ok deraadt@ (damien@)

  ~ man4/iwn.4

  > s/Wi-Fi/WiFi/ since it is how Intel spell it. (damien@)

  ~ man4/pci.4

  > add iwn(4). (damien@)

  ~ man4/iwn.4

  > fix .Nd (damien@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC

  > new iwn(4) driver for Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN.
  > no support for 802.11n functions yet (need work in net80211(9) first).
  > committed over my 4965AGN, with only 2 of 3 antennas plugged :-)
  > needs a firmware that is not freely redistributable (see man page).
  > ok deraadt@ (damien@)

  > new iwn(4) driver for Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN.
  > no support for 802.11n functions yet (need work in net80211(9) first).
  > committed over my 4965AGN, with only 2 of 3 antennas plugged :-)
  > needs a firmware that is not freely redistributable (see man page).
  > ok deraadt@ (damien@)

dev/i2c

  ~ lm93.c

  > negate -12V input value; spotted by Alexander Lobodzinski (deraadt@)

  ~ lm93.c

  > fix copyright; spotted by cnst (deraadt@)

  ~ lm93.c

  > meaningless numbers and strings should not appear in sensor.desc;  ok
  > deraadt@ (cnst@)

dev/pci

  ~ qli_pci.c                             ~ qlireg.h

  > Add nvram read and validate functions. ok marco@ (davec@)

  ~ sdhc_pci.c

  > Don't try disabling bus power before setting the voltage on
  > the buggy ENE controller.
  > Tested by Alexey Suslikov <alexey.suslikov at gmail.com> who
  > pointed out a similiar workaround in Linux.
  > ok miod@, nit and ok kettenis@ (jsg@)

  ~ qli_pci.c

  > Shuffle some things around to get rid of #ifdev's (marco@)

  ~ files.pci                             + if_iwn.c
  + if_iwnreg.h                           + if_iwnvar.h

  > new iwn(4) driver for Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN.
  > no support for 802.11n functions yet (need work in net80211(9) first).
  > committed over my 4965AGN, with only 2 of 3 antennas plugged :-)
  > needs a firmware that is not freely redistributable (see man page).
  > ok deraadt@ (damien@)

  ~ if_iwn.c

  > disable interrupts coallescing for now.
  > it seems to generate way too much interrupts (as reported by vmstat -i)
  > and i haven't run with it long enough...
  > it isn't needed anyway since we do not yet support HT rates. (damien@)

  ~ if_iwn.c                              ~ if_iwnreg.h

  > fix temperature sensor. the sensors framework wants muK not degC! (damien@)

  ~ azalia.c

  > Clean up some debug messages and wrap them in DPRINTF.  From Alexey
  > Suslikov. (deanna@)

  ~ azalia_codec.c

  > Add an unsolicited even handler for the Sigmatel Apple codecs.  The
  > speakers and line outputs will now mute and unmute depending on
  > headphone presence.
  > Tested on Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mini by otto@, ajacoutot@, merdely@
  > and Darrin Chandler, thanks. (deanna@)

dev/sdmmc

  ~ sdhcvar.h                             ~ sdhc.c

  > Don't try disabling bus power before setting the voltage on
  > the buggy ENE controller.
  > Tested by Alexey Suslikov <alexey.suslikov at gmail.com> who
  > pointed out a similiar workaround in Linux.
  > ok miod@, nit and ok kettenis@ (jsg@)

dev/usb

  ~ uts.c

  > Return pressure as absolute z axis on ITM touchscreens. Other models
  > just return 0 or 1 on this axis, depending on the contact.
  > Ok robert@ miod at . (matthieu@)

  ~ usbdevs

  > add Olimex vendor id, couple device ids for usb -> serial jtag interfaces
  > and device id for garmin gpsmap 60csx.
  > ok jsg@ (fkr@)

  > sync (fkr@)

net

  ~ if_trunk.c

  > With a trunk(4) interface in fail over mode the trunk(4) interface
  > will show input errors for packets received from any of the ports that
  > are part of a fail over interface but are not the "master" port at the
  > time. This fixes the problem by checking the error condition
  > correctly.
  > From brad at comstyle dot com (reyk@)

  ~ if_trunk.c                            ~ if_trunk.h

  > bump the copyright while touching these files (reyk@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

calendar

  ~ calendars/de_DE.ISO_8859-1/calendar.geschichte

  > Fix some dates wrt Schleyer and the "Landshut" Lufthansa airplane.
  > ok fkr@ (bernd@)

rcs

  ~ ci.c

  > strictly check rcsnum_cmp() return against -1.
  > fixes a bug in ci -r
  > from Pierre Riteau <pierre.riteau at free.fr> via ray@ (niallo@)

sudo

  ~ sudoers

  > restore local changes (millert@)

  ~ configure                             ~ configure.in

  > sync with re-rolled 1.6.9p5 tarball (millert@)

xlint

  ~ lint1/mem1.c                          ~ lint1/func.c

  > Fix typos in comments. No code changes (cloder@)

hoststated

  ~ hoststated.h                          ~ log.c
  ~ relay.c