[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-09-12

ODC auto at squish.net
Thu Sep 13 07:00:01 BST 2007

lib/libc                                regress/lib
sbin/ipsecctl                           sbin/pfctl
share/man                               sys/arch/amd64/amd64
sys/arch/amd64/conf                     sys/arch/amd64/include
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/m68k/fpsp
sys/conf                                sys/dev
sys/dev/cardbus                         sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
sys/netnatm                             sys/sys
usr.bin/ssh                             usr.sbin/dvmrpd
usr.sbin/hostapd                        usr.sbin/ifstated
usr.sbin/ntpd                           usr.sbin/ospfd

== lib =============================================================== 01/07 ==

  ~ rpc/clnt_perror.c

  > Remove wrong snprintf(3) truncation checks, which can't be
  > triggered and are off-by-one anyways. Instead replace them
  > with correct checks and add all the missing cases.
  > ok deraadt@ (moritz@)

== regress =========================================================== 02/07 ==

lib

  ~ libc/regex/main.c

  > fix format strings, sizeof() does not return an int (otto@)

== sbin ============================================================== 03/07 ==

ipsecctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Here too: Add support to the lex for parsing number out of the stream.
  > handle this in the parser.	better range checks.
  > with and ok deraadt@ (hshoexer@)

pfctl

  ~ parse.y

  > Add support to the lex for parsing number out of the stream.  handle
  > this in the parser.  because the new numbers are int64_t, many new
  > range checks for < 0 are needed.  re-check and improve all the
  > existing rangechecks while at it.  thanks for help by cloder and
  > dhartmei (deraadt@)

  ~ parse.y

  > add a missing range check for rtable ids; ok cloder henning (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 04/07 ==

  ~ man4/audio.4

  > add missing description of AUDIO_PERROR ioctl
  > reviewed (and corrected) by jakemsr@ (ratchov@)

  ~ man4/bluetooth.4

  > sevice -> service; from a list from jung (jmc@)

  ~ man4/man4.amd64/Makefile              + man4/man4.amd64/pctr.4

  > port of i386 pctr code to amd64; Mike Belopuhov (deraadt@)

== sys =============================================================== 05/07 ==

  ~ rbus_machdep.c

  > s/atoin/ation/ typos
  > ok ray@ cnst@ moritz@ sobrado@ millert@ mbalmer@ (chl@)

  ~ conf.c                                ~ locore.S
  + pctr.c

  > port of i386 pctr code to amd64; Mike Belopuhov (deraadt@)

arch/amd64/conf

  ~ GENERIC                               ~ files.amd64

  > port of i386 pctr code to amd64; Mike Belopuhov (deraadt@)

arch/amd64/include

  ~ conf.h                                + pctr.h

  > port of i386 pctr code to amd64; Mike Belopuhov (deraadt@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ rbus_machdep.c

  > s/atoin/ation/ typos
  > ok ray@ cnst@ moritz@ sobrado@ millert@ mbalmer@ (chl@)

arch/m68k/fpsp

  ~ x_unfl.sa

  > s/atoin/ation/ typos
  > ok ray@ cnst@ moritz@ sobrado@ millert@ mbalmer@ (chl@)

conf

  ~ files

  > PCI and Cardbus hookup for the Broadcom AirForce devices.
  > OK jsg@ (mglocker@)

dev

  ~ ccd.c                                 ~ vnd.c

  > There is no such word as `detatch'.
  > ok mglocker (mk@)

dev/cardbus

  ~ files.cardbus                         + if_bwi_cardbus.c

  > PCI and Cardbus hookup for the Broadcom AirForce devices.
  > OK jsg@ (mglocker@)

dev/ic

  + bwi.c                                 + bwivar.h
  + bwireg.h

  > Initial port of Sepherosa Ziehau's DragonFlyBSD driver
  > for Broadcom AirForce wireless devices.
  > Not yet functional, things like DMA and firmware handling
  > haven't been converted yet.
  > ok mglocker@ (jsg@)

  ~ mpi.c

  > always tag fibre channel commands.
  > ok marco@ (dlg@)

  ~ bwi.c

  > destatic/deinline (jsg@)

  ~ bwi.c

  > Tweak bwi_attach() a little. (jsg@)

  ~ bwi.c

  > For now just return directly from the interrupt handler, or my amd64 will
  > crash badly. (mglocker@)

  ~ bwi.c                                 ~ bwireg.h
  ~ bwivar.h

  > Spacing run. (mglocker@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_nfe.c

  > In nfe_start() do a fast return if IFF_OACTIVE is set, in
  > this case we need a Tx interrupt to clean up the DMA ring
  > before if_start can be properly called.
  > Diff based on a comment by & ok claudio@ (jsg@)

  ~ files.pci                             + if_bwi_pci.c

  > PCI and Cardbus hookup for the Broadcom AirForce devices.
  > OK jsg@ (mglocker@)

  ~ if_san_front_end.h                    ~ if_san_xilinx.c

  > s/atoin/ation/ typos
  > ok ray@ cnst@ moritz@ sobrado@ millert@ mbalmer@ (chl@)

  ~ if_vr.c

  > Remove the old software bit-banging MII interface, we started using
  > the Rhine's shift registers four and a half years ago (1.31).
  > From phk at FreeBSD
  > ok dlg@
  > Tested by brad@ and Jacob Yocom-Piatt. (brad@)

dev/usb

  ~ usbdevs

  > new product (deraadt@)

  ~ uplcom.c

  > new product (deraadt@)

  ~ if_wi_usb.c

  > There is no such word as `detatch'.
  > ok mglocker (mk@)

netnatm

  ~ natm.c

  > There is no such word as `detatch'.
  > ok mglocker (mk@)

sys

  ~ protosw.h

  > There is no such word as `detatch'.
  > ok mglocker (mk@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 06/07 ==

  ~ umac.c

  > use xmalloc() and xfree(); ok markus@ pvalchev@ (stevesk@)

dvmrpd

  ~ parse.y

  > spacing (deraadt@)

hostapd

  ~ parse.y

  > Add NUMBER support for signed and unsigned 64bit numbers to the lexer
  > instead of passing numbers as STRINGs. Add careful range checks
  > whenever NUMBERs are used in the grammar.
  > From deraadt@ (except the specific range checks) (reyk@)

ifstated

  ~ parse.y

  > unchecked conversion from signed 64 to unsigned 32 (deraadt@)

ntpd

  ~ parse.y

  > default weight has to remain 1; seen by Maurice Janssen (deraadt@)

  ~ ntpd.conf.5                           ~ ntpd.h
  ~ parse.y                               ~ sensors.c

  > Add a knob to compensate for a refclock that is early or late. Based on a
  > diff from Maurice Janssen. Manpage help from jmc and Maurice, other nits
  > from deraadt and otto.
  > ok deraadt, otto (ckuethe@)

ospfd

  ~ ospfd.8