[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-09-14

ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Sep 15 07:00:01 BST 2007

distrib/sets                            games/atc
games/hack                              kerberosV
sbin/raidctl                            sbin/savecore
share/man                               sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             sys/dev/usb
usr.bin/file                            usr.bin/rdist
usr.bin/sup                             usr.bin/tset
usr.bin/vi                              usr.sbin/ntpd
usr.sbin/sliplogin

== distrib =========================================================== 01/08 ==

  ~ lists/base/md.hp300                   ~ lists/base/md.mac68k
  ~ lists/base/md.mvme68k                 ~ lists/base/md.mvmeppc
  ~ lists/base/md.sparc

  > sync (deraadt@)

== games ============================================================= 02/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/games

atc

  ~ main.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

hack

  ~ hack.pager.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

== kerberosV ========================================================= 03/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/kerberosV

kerberosV

  ~ src/lib/kadm5/iprop.8

  > - typo: ipropd->iprop
  > ok millert@ (ajacoutot@)

== sbin ============================================================== 04/08 ==

raidctl

  ~ rf_configure.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

savecore

  ~ savecore.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

== share ============================================================= 05/08 ==

  - man9/sleep.9                          ~ man9/Makefile
  ~ man9/autoconf.9                       ~ man9/ctxsw.9
  ~ man9/delay.9                          ~ man9/mbuf.9
  ~ man9/spl.9                            ~ man9/timeout.9
  + man9/tsleep.9

  > sleep(9) was removed aeons ago according to miod, so remove references
  > to it.  Because man pages are named after functions (at least they
  > should be) and sleep(9) doesn't exist anymore, sleep.9 is renamed to
  > tsleep.9.
  > Input and reminders from jmc and ratchov. (mk@)

  ~ man4/pciide.4

  > mention the NVIDIA MCP73 and MCP77.
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ man4/azalia.4

  > mention newer Intel ICH and NVIDIA MCP chipsets.
  > ok deanna@ dlg@ (brad@)

== sys =============================================================== 06/08 ==

  ~ bwi.c

  > Another cleanup run. (mglocker@)

  ~ bwi.c                                 ~ bwivar.h

  > Sort prototypes. (mglocker@)

  ~ bwi.c

  > Use our standard ratesets from ieee80211 instead. (mglocker@)

  ~ bwi.c                                 ~ bwivar.h

  > Get firmware load working.	Adapt firmware routines that way so we can
  > use our one file firmware. (mglocker@)

dev/pci

  ~ if_bnxreg.h

  > add two new chip revisions.
  > From FreeBSD
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ pcidevs

  > add the Marvell Yukon 2 88E8048 PCI id.
  > From the Linux sky2 driver
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  > regen (brad@)

  ~ pciide.c

  > add the NVIDIA MCP73/MCP77 IDE controller PCI ids.
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

  ~ cac_pci.c

  > - correct error message if pci_mapreg_map() fails by not printing the
  > device name in front.
  > - remove printing of the name Compaq in front of the adapter model
  > name. this is cac(4) it is pretty obvious this is a Compaq adapter.
  > ok dlg@ (brad@)

dev/usb

  ~ uplcom.c

  > correct type printing (deraadt@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 07/08 ==

file

  ~ print.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

rdist

  ~ message.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

sup

  ~ src/supcmeat.c                        ~ src/supfilesrv.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

tset

  ~ tset.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

vi

  ~ common/recover.c

  > remove some warnings:
  > unused variable `variable'
  > `variable' might be used uninitialized in this function
  > ok gilles@ ray@ (chl@)

ntpd

  ~ parse.y

  > Correctly assign a default weight of 1 to sensors and servers.
  > ok beck (ckuethe@)

  ~ parse.y

  > use a setup function for options, cleaner; ok cloder (deraadt@)

sliplogin