ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Sep 18 07:00:06 BST 2007

converters                              converters/html2text
infrastructure/db                       infrastructure/templates
mail/roundcubemail                      net
net/ejabberd                            net/mldonkey
net/ntp                                 security/clamav
security/smbsniff                       textproc
textproc/gsed                           www/pecl-APC
www/php5                                www/trac-adminplugin
x11/915resolution

== converters ======================================================== 01/08 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/converters

converters

  ~ Makefile

  > add html2text (jasper@)

html2text

  + patches/patch-Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import html2text 1.3.2a

== infrastructure ==================================================== 02/08 ==

db

  ~ user.list

  > add _ejabberd user and group (jasper@)

templates

  ~ Makefile.template

  > - remove quotes where uneeded (BROKEN, PERMIT_*) to avoid confusion
  > - add a blank line between PERMIT_* and WANTLIB ; those variables are
  > unrelated and it burns my eyes each time I see them glued
  > "maniac!" espie@ (ajacoutot@)

== mail ============================================================== 03/08 ==

roundcubemail

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-program_include_main_inc
  + patches/patch-program_include_session_inc

== net =============================================================== 04/08 ==

  > add ejabberd (jasper@)

ejabberd

  + pkg/PFRAG.shared                      + files/ejabberd
  + files/ejabberdctl                     + files/ejabberd.inetrc

  > New import:
  >	(long overdue) import of ejabberd 1.1.3

mldonkey

  ~ stable/Makefile                       ~ stable/distinfo
  ~ stable/patches/patch-config_Makefile_in
  ~ stable/patches/patch-config_configure_in

  > update mldonkey to 2.9.1.
  > changelog available here:
  > http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/mldonkey/mldonkey/distrib/ChangeLog?revi
  > sion=1.1320
  > ok sthen@ (rui@)

ntp

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/README.OpenBSD

  > - it's -> its
  > from Alex J. Avriette <avriette at gmail dot com> (ajacoutot@)

== security ========================================================== 05/08 ==

clamav

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-etc-clamd_conf
  ~ patches/patch-etc-freshclam_conf

  > - use "_clamav" user as default in the config files (not "clamav")
  > "of course" mbalmer@ (ajacoutot@)

smbsniff

  ~ Makefile

  > Change "m$" in COMMENT to "ms".
  > ok simon@, reinhard@ (MAINTAINER) (merdely@)

== textproc ========================================================== 06/08 ==

textproc

  ~ Makefile

  > gsed (sturm@)

gsed

  + patches/patch-lib_regex_internal_h    + patches/patch-po_Makefile_in_in

  >	Initial import of gnu sed 4.1.5

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

pecl-APC

  > de-spam pkg_add by adding @group
  > de-spam pkg_delete by @comment'ing /var/www/lib/php/modules
  > (this dir should probably move from php5/extensions,-main to php5/core).
  > ok maintainer (bsd at openbsd dot rutgers.edu), naddy@ (sthen@)

php5

  ~ Makefile.inc                          ~ distinfo
  ~ core/Makefile
  ~ core/patches/patch-scripts_php_config_in

  > provide correct include paths by fixing a typo in
  > patch-scripts_php_config_in;
  > bump PKGNAME; noticed by sturm@ (robert@)

trac-adminplugin

  ~ Makefile