ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Sep 28 07:00:06 BST 2007

devel/iso-codes                         devel/ruby-daemons
devel/ruby-gem_plugin                   mail/mimedefang
net/py-dns                              textproc/ruby-fastri
www                                     www/tikiwiki

== devel ============================================================= 01/05 ==

iso-codes

  ~ Makefile

  > no runtime dependency on python.
  > ok bernd@ (steven@)

ruby-daemons

  > Update to ruby-daemons-1.0.8. (bernd@)

ruby-gem_plugin

  > Update to ruby-gem_plugin-0.2.2. (bernd@)

== mail ============================================================== 02/05 ==

mimedefang

  > revert PLIST change, SYSCONFDIR != /etc
  > pointed out & requested by sturm (sthen@)

== net =============================================================== 03/05 ==

py-dns

  > update to 2.3.1
  > ok jakob@ (maintainer) (steven@)

== textproc ========================================================== 04/05 ==

ruby-fastri

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > Fix PLIST to unbreak package build. (I had a never ruby in my tree...)
  > Reported by STeve Andre', thanks!! (bernd@)

www

  ~ Makefile

  > +tikiwiki (ajacoutot@)

tikiwiki

  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST                             + files/README.OpenBSD

  > New import:
  >	Import tikiwiki-1.9.8

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/DESCR