ODC auto at squish.net
Sat Sep 29 07:00:06 BST 2007

devel/eclipse                           devel/iso-codes
devel/ruby-gem_plugin                   emulators
emulators/vba                           infrastructure/build
mail/claws-mail                         mail/postfix
net/ldns                                net/rrdtool
www/hiawatha                            x11/vlc
x11/xawtv

== devel ============================================================= 01/07 ==

eclipse

  + plugins/struts-console/Makefile       + plugins/struts-console/distinfo
  + plugins/struts-console/pkg/PLIST      + plugins/struts-console/pkg/DESCR

  > New import:
  >	Configuration file editor for Struts (struts-config, taglibs,

  ~ plugins/Makefile

  > += struts-console (ian@)

iso-codes

  ~ Makefile

  > unbreak
  > ok bernd@ (steven@)

ruby-gem_plugin

  > Fix distinfo because of a re-rolled distfile. Bump PKGNAME because
  > I don't have the old distfile anymore to compare both.
  > Noticed by naddy@, thanks! (bernd@)

== emulators ========================================================= 02/07 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

emulators

  ~ Makefile

  > add vba (jasper@)

vba

  + patches/patch-src_Port_h              + patches/patch-src_getopt_h
  + patches/patch-src_sdl_SDL_cpp         + patches/patch-src_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_remote_cpp          + patches/patch-src_sdl_Makefile_in
  + patches/patch-src_gtk_Makefile_in

  > New import:
  >	import vba 1.7.2

== infrastructure ==================================================== 03/07 ==

build

  ~ update-patches

  > - don't use PATCHORIG for patch files in a port's patches dir since that
  > confuses 'make patch'. improvement and ok naddy@ (kurt@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/07 ==

claws-mail

  ~ patches/patch-configure_ac            ~ patches/patch-src_inc_c
  ~ patches/patch-src_mbox_c              ~ patches/patch-src_procmime_c

  > Update to 3.0.1 from brad.
  > Tested on many workstations.
  > ok brad@ (pyr@)

postfix

  ~ snapshot/Makefile                     ~ snapshot/distinfo

  > postfix-2.5-20070911 (jakob@)

== net =============================================================== 05/07 ==

ldns

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix utterly wrong SHARED_LIBS
  > - avoid doxygen during fake which was pulled in by configure if installed
  > - chown man pages (steven@)

rrdtool

  ~ Makefile

  > use default version of python (steven@)

== www =============================================================== 06/07 ==

hiawatha

  ~ patches/patch-doc_hiawatha_1          ~ patches/patch-serverconfig_c

  > - buxfix update to 5.13
  > (FastCGI now works fine, thanks to kurt@) (ajacoutot@)

== x11 =============================================================== 07/07 ==

vlc

  > - pull in libdvbpsi so we can build the MPEG TS (transport stream)
  > demuxer
  > - fix no_web flavor LIB_DEPENDS
  > - update WANTLIB
  > - bump PKGNAME
  > ok brad@ (jakemsr@)

xawtv

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-configure
  ~ patches/patch-console_Subdir_mk       ~ patches/patch-x11_blit_c
  ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-libng_plugins_Subdir_mk
  + patches/patch-libng_plugins_drv0-bsd_c