[odc] Daily src changes for 2007-09-29

ODC auto at squish.net
Sun Sep 30 07:00:01 BST 2007

sbin/mount_vnd                          sys/arch/i386/include
sys/dev                                 sys/dev/ic
sys/dev/pci                             usr.bin/make
usr.bin/pcc                             usr.bin/ssh
usr.bin/tail                            usr.sbin/hoststatectl

== sbin ============================================================== 01/04 ==

mount_vnd

  ~ mount_vnd.8                           ~ mount_vnd.c

  > default to svnds now to accomodate change in the vnd driver.
  > from Piotr Durlej with man-page nits from me
  > tested henning@, krw@, thib@ and myself.
  > ok thib@, grunk@, krw@ (fkr@)

== sys =============================================================== 02/04 ==

arch/i386/include

  ~ stdarg.h

  > At the requst of deraadt@, backpout the temporary hack for pcc.
  > Paraphrasing, "make it clear this should be fixed in pcc asap". (otto@)

dev

  ~ vnd.c

  > make safe vnds work on block devices.
  > from Piotr Durlej, tested by henning@, krw@, thib@ and myself
  > ok thib@, grunk@, krw@ (fkr@)

dev/ic

  ~ bwi.c

  > Fix two panic's on macppc.	Allows me first network communication over
  > my PowerBook G4 internal BCM4306 device. (mglocker@)

dev/pci

  ~ qli_pci.c                             ~ qlireg.h

  > Add first part of queue magic to attach. (marco@)

== usr.bin =========================================================== 03/04 ==

make

  ~ job.c

  > remove comment that no longer apply.
  > Replace a stupid comment with something that makes sense.
  > (this function needs a rewrite, it's incredibly stupid anyways) (espie@)

  ~ job.c

  > use constant FD_CLOEXEC, more readable than 1.
  > zap comment that should have gone with setting use_pipes. (espie@)

  ~ job.c

  > simple refactoring: replace convoluted code with simple equivalent test
  > structure. (espie@)

pcc

  ~ cc/ccom/pftn.c                        ~ cc/ccom/init.c

  > Avoid a member array overflow in the init code; ok ragge@ (otto@)

  ~ cc/ccom/init.c

  > check if initializer element is a constant in MI code. ok ragge@ (otto@)

ssh

  ~ auth2.c

  > Remove unused prototype.  ok djm@ (dtucker@)

tail

  ~ forward.c                             ~ misc.c
  ~ read.c                                ~ reverse.c

  > unneeded includes and whitespace police; from Igor Zinovik (otto@)

hoststatectl

  ~ hoststatectl.c