ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 1 07:00:07 BST 2008

audio/esound                            devel/ccrtp
devel/commoncpp                         devel/metaauto
devel/sdl-image                         emulators
emulators/qemu                          mail/postgrey
multimedia/xine-lib                     net/irssi-silc
net/libnids                             net/silc-server
print/ghostscript                       security/dsniff
security/scanlogd                       www/sarg

== audio ============================================================= 01/09 ==

esound

  - patches/patch-Makefile.in             - patches/patch-acconfig_h
  - patches/patch-config_h_in             - patches/patch-configure_in
  - patches/patch-esd.c                   ~ Makefile
  ~ distinfo                              ~ files/audio_sun.c
  ~ patches/patch-audio_c                 ~ patches/patch-test-script
  ~ patches/patch-util_c                  ~ pkg/DESCR
  ~ pkg/PLIST                             + patches/patch-audio_arts_c
  + patches/patch-clients_c               + patches/patch-configure_ac
  + patches/patch-esd_c                   + patches/patch-esdlib_c

  > bring back esound-0.2.38.
  > fix the issues with audio(4) handling that caused this to get
  > reverted previously.
  > add an arts flavor. (jakemsr@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/09 ==

ccrtp

  > maintainence update to ccrtp-1.6.0
  > from brad@, with small change by me to disable libgcrypt (jakemsr@)

commoncpp

  ~ patches/patch-src_Makefile_in

  > maintainence update to commoncpp-1.6.1.
  > from brad@ (jakemsr@)

metaauto

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/meta.in

  > Revert last change because it will cause some breakage which I have
  > to fix first. (bernd@)

sdl-image

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-IMG_gif_c
  + patches/patch-IMG_lbm_c

  > SECURITY FIX for http://secunia.com/advisories/28640/
  > Patches were taken from libsdl's svn. (jasper@)

== emulators ========================================================= 03/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/emulators

emulators

  ~ Makefile

  > remove qemu's kqemu FLAVOR, for it's built by default now (okan@)

qemu

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-hw_rtl8139_c

  > fix timers, from brad@ (todd@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-qemu-doc_texi
  ~ patches/patch-vl_c

  > fix -smb option, from viq at viq dot ath dot cx (todd@)

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-vl_c
  + patches/patch-monitor_c

  > give encrypted image support a chance to work, from viq at viq dot ath dot
  > cx (todd@)

  ~ Makefile

  > cleanup stray comment (todd@)

  > build with kqemu by default
  > ok todd@ merdely@ (okan@)

== mail ============================================================== 04/09 ==

postgrey

  ~ patches/patch-postgrey                ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-contrib_postgreyreport

  > upadate to postgrey v1.31; based on patch from Giovanni Bechis (jakob@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 05/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

xine-lib

  ~ patches/patch-src_demuxers_demux_qt_c

  > update to xine-lib-1.1.11.1
  > * Security fixes:
  > - Integer overflows in FLV, Qt, Real, WC3Movie, Matroska and FILM
  > demuxers, allowing remote attackers to trigger heap overflows and
  > possibly execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2008-1482)
  > * Added a few more memory allocation checks to the above demuxers.
  > * WAV file playback fix: don't assume that the first chunk is "fmt ".
  > * Don't try to play partial 24-bit AIFF frames (decoder would lose data).
  > * Fixed AIFF comment chunk handling and sample rate reading.
  > * LPCM fixes: input over-reading, conversion of 24-bit samples.
  > from brad@ (jakemsr@)

== net =============================================================== 06/09 ==

irssi-silc

  > Update to 1.4.  Fixes a possible buffer overflow:
  > http://silcnet.org/docs/release/SILC%20Client%201.1.4
  > From brad@ (merdely@)

libnids

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-src_libnids_c

  > Add pflog/pfsync support to libnids. From Brad, tested by me. (sthen@)

silc-server

  ~ Makefile

  > add --enable-debug to permit debug logging with -d/-D/-x command
  > line options; bump package version. discussed with Brad (maintainer).
  > (sthen@)

== print ============================================================= 07/09 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/print

ghostscript

  ~ gnu-fonts/Makefile

  > Make distfile fetchable via MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE.
  > Noticed by Tobias Ulmer; ok merdely@ jasper@ (wcmaier@)

dsniff

  ~ Makefile

  > Bump for libnids update. From Brad. (sthen@)