ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 8 07:00:07 BST 2008

audio/flac                              audio/tremor
databases                               databases/pgloader
games/gtetrinet                         infrastructure/build
infrastructure/mk                       www
www/p5-HTML-Template-JIT

== audio ============================================================= 01/05 ==

flac

  ~ Makefile
  + patches/patch-src_libFLAC++_flac++_pc_in
  + patches/patch-src_libFLAC_flac_pc_in

  > add -logg to the .pc file if we are compiled with ogg, so other software
  > depending on pkg-config's --libs output don't need to be patched. naddy@ ok
  > (fgsch@)

tremor

  > update to a recent version. this fixes at least the problem where
  > sizeof(int) != sizeof(int *) as seen on mplayer. (fgsch@)

== databases ========================================================= 02/05 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +pgloader (ajacoutot@)

pgloader

  >	Import pgloader-2.3.0

== games ============================================================= 03/05 ==

gtetrinet

  - patches/patch-configure               ~ Makefile

  > Remove now unrequired patch and bump for esound version change.
  > Noticed by martynas@, thanks! (simon@)

== infrastructure ==================================================== 04/05 ==

build

  + pkg_subst