[odc] Daily src changes for 2008-04-08

ODC auto at squish.net
Wed Apr 9 07:00:01 BST 2008

distrib/sets                            libexec/rshd
share/man                               sys/arch/alpha/alpha
sys/arch/amd64/amd64                    sys/arch/arm/arm
sys/arch/aviion/aviion                  sys/arch/hp300/hp300
sys/arch/hppa/hppa                      sys/arch/hppa64/hppa64
sys/arch/i386/i386                      sys/arch/landisk/landisk
sys/arch/luna88k/luna88k                sys/arch/mac68k/mac68k
sys/arch/macppc/macppc                  sys/arch/mvme68k/mvme68k
sys/arch/mvme88k/mvme88k                sys/arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc
sys/arch/sgi/sgi                        sys/arch/sparc/sparc
sys/arch/sparc64/dev                    sys/arch/sparc64/sparc64
sys/arch/vax/vax                        sys/dev/isa
sys/dev/pci                             sys/kern
sys/miscfs/specfs                       sys/sys
usr.bin/fstat

== distrib =========================================================== 01/05 ==

  ~ lists/base/mi                         ~ lists/man/mi

  > sync (deraadt@)

== libexec =========================================================== 02/05 ==

rshd

  ~ rshd.c

  > should not call setpwent(); millert agrees (deraadt@)

== share ============================================================= 03/05 ==

  ~ man8/release.8

  > document "make install" for the kernel; requested by Girish Venkatachalam
  > arm twisting from henning (and an ok) (jmc@)

== sys =============================================================== 04/05 ==

arch/alpha/alpha

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/amd64/amd64

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/arm/arm

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/aviion/aviion

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/hp300/hp300

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/hppa/hppa

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/hppa64/hppa64

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/i386/i386

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/landisk/landisk

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/luna88k/luna88k

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/mac68k/mac68k

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/macppc/macppc

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/mvme68k/mvme68k

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/mvme88k/mvme88k

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/mvmeppc/mvmeppc

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/sgi/sgi

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/sparc/sparc

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/sparc64/dev

  ~ vpci.c

  > For some reason access to io space using ASI_PHYS_NON_CACHED_LITTLE doesn't
  > work, so go through the MMU just like we do for mem space.	Makes puc(4)
  > work on the t1k, and hopefully fixes the problems on the t2k. (kettenis@)

arch/sparc64/sparc64

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

arch/vax/vax

  ~ conf.c

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

dev/isa

  ~ wbsio.c

  > Fix dmesg printing in the case that no device attaches.
  > ok miod@, deraadt@ (kettenis@)

dev/pci

  ~ ahci.c

  > Make ahci detachable.  Not tested as the ppb on my shitty nvidia
  > board doesn't seem to properly propagate expresscard interrupts.
  > Incoporating suggestions from dlg and kettenis, ok dlg. (jsg@)

  ~ ahci.c

  > pci_chipset_tag_t already_t is_t a_t pointer_t (kettenis@)

  ~ if_cas.c

  > - Count excess and late collisions as output errors.
  > - Count receive errors as input errors.
  > ok kettenis@ (brad@)

kern

  ~ vfs_vnops.c

  > bring cloning up too date; Munge it so it will work with atleast
  > oga@'s upcoming DRM changes and too some degree ratchov@'s audio
  > work. It still works for bpf's though.
  > Parts from ratchov@; fstat(1) parts from Pedro Martelletto;
  > tested by many, ok'ed by a few;
  > "get going with cloning" deraadt@ (thib@)

  ~ uipc_usrreq.c

  > unp_internalize() repaired wrong file structs on error. ok deraadt@,
  > kettenis@ (stefan@)

miscfs/specfs

  ~ spec_subr.c                           ~ spec_vnops.c
  ~ specdev.h

  > bring cloning up too date; Munge it so it will work with atleast
  > oga@'s upcoming DRM changes and too some degree ratchov@'s audio
  > work. It still works for bpf's though.
  > Parts from ratchov@; fstat(1) parts from Pedro Martelletto;
  > tested by many, ok'ed by a few;
  > "get going with cloning" deraadt@ (thib@)

sys

  ~ conf.h

  > Split the cdev makro for bpftun into two seperate definitions. tun(4) and
  > bpf(4) are different enough so that the split makes sense -- this is
  > necessary
  > to make bpf(4) cloneable.
  > requested deraadt@, OK thib@ (claudio@)

  ~ vnode.h

  > bring cloning up too date; Munge it so it will work with atleast
  > oga@'s upcoming DRM changes and too some degree ratchov@'s audio
  > work. It still works for bpf's though.
  > Parts from ratchov@; fstat(1) parts from Pedro Martelletto;
  > tested by many, ok'ed by a few;