ODC auto at squish.net
Tue Apr 15 07:00:07 BST 2008

databases                               databases/skytools
devel/eclipse                           devel/m4
editors/openoffice                      lang
lang/sbcl                               sysutils
sysutils/flyback                        sysutils/wmapm
sysutils/xbatt                          textproc/enchant
www/p5-Catalyst-Engine-Apache           www/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Session
www/p5-Catalyst-Runtime                 x11/asapm
x11/gnome                               x11/icewm

== databases ========================================================= 01/08 ==

databases

  ~ Makefile

  > +skytools (ajacoutot@)

skytools

  + patches/patch-Makefile

  > New import:
  >	PostgreSQL management tools from Skype: WAL shipping, queueing,

== devel ============================================================= 02/08 ==

eclipse

  ~ sdk/Makefile

  > I missed to bump swt-gnome and swt-browser after the swt bump.
  > Loose the swt-gnome and swt-browser RUN_DEPENDS a bit.
  > ok kurt@ (bernd@)

  ~ sdk/Makefile

  > Bump -main PKGNAME and loose depends too.
  > ok kurt@ (bernd@)

m4

  ~ patches/patch-doc_m4_texinfo          ~ pkg/PLIST
  + patches/patch-doc_m4_1

  > - update m4 to 1.4.11, most notable changes:
  > * GNU M4 Format String Vulnerability and Security Issue
  > http://secunia.com/advisories/29671/
  > * Tighten conformance to various POSIX rules.
  > * Improve handling of standard input.
  > * Fix exploitable memory allocation overflow bug.
  > * Add 'mkstemp' macro.
  > * Switch to GPLv3.
  > okay naddy@ (jasper@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/08 ==

openoffice

  ~ Makefile                              ~ files/soffice.sh

  > - fix typo that prevents arguments being passed to setofficelang
  > ok kurt@ robert@ (jasper@)

== lang ============================================================== 04/08 ==

lang

  ~ Makefile

  > +sbcl (deanna@)

sbcl

  + patches/patch-contrib_asdf-module.mk
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_GNUmakefile
  + patches/patch-contrib_vanilla-module.mk
  + patches/patch-make-target-contrib.sh
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_Config.x86-openbsd
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_gc-common.c
  + patches/patch-src_runtime_runtime.c   + patches/patch-tests_subr.sh
  + pkg/DESCR                             + pkg/MESSAGE
  + pkg/PLIST

  > New import:
  >	Import sbcl 1.0.15

== sysutils ========================================================== 05/08 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > - add flyback (jasper@)

flyback

  + patches/patch-flyback_py              + patches/patch-backup_backend_py
  + files/flyback.sh

  > New import:
  >	import flyback 0.4.0

wmapm

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix ONLY_FOR_ARCHS list to include all archs that have apm(4) (jasper@)

xbatt

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix ONLY_FOR_ARCHS list to include all archs that have apm(4) (jasper@)

== textproc ========================================================== 06/08 ==

enchant

  ~ pkg/PFRAG.shared                      ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - update to enchant-1.4.0
  > * improved languages support
  > * better support for Unicode
  > * follows XDG
  > * many bugfixes (ajacoutot@)

== www =============================================================== 07/08 ==

p5-Catalyst-Engine-Apache

  > maintenance update to version 1.12 (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Session

  > maintenance update to version 0.19 (simon@)

p5-Catalyst-Runtime

  > update to version 5.7012 (simon@)

== x11 =============================================================== 08/08 ==

asapm

  ~ Makefile

  > - fix ONLY_FOR_ARCHS list to include all archs that have apm(4) (jasper@)

gnome

  + scan/distinfo                         + scan/Makefile
  + scan/pkg/DESCR-gimp                   + scan/pkg/PLIST-gimp
  + scan/pkg/PLIST-main                   + scan/pkg/DESCR-main
  + scan/patches/patch-configure
  + scan/patches/patch-doc_ref_Makefile_in
  + scan/patches/patch-lib_gnome-scan-preview-plugin-area_c
  + scan/patches/patch-lib_gnome-scan-dialog_c
  + scan/patches/patch-lib_gnome-scan-processor-common_c

  > New import:
  >	Import gnome-scan-0.6

  ~ Makefile

  > +scan (i.e. gnome-scan) (ajacoutot@)

  ~ applets2/Makefile

  > - build this on all arches that have apm(4) support.
  > spotted by Michiel van Baak <michiel at vanbaak.info>
  > ok ajacoutot@ (jasper@)

  ~ doc-utils/Makefile
  + doc-utils/patches/patch-tools_gnome-doc-utils_pc_in
  + doc-utils/patches/patch-xml2po_xml2po_pc_in

  > - datarootdir wasn't set in the pkgconfig files; set it to a sane default.
  > (jasper@)

icewm

  ~ Makefile

  > - amd64 can use the apm patches (ajacoutot@)