ODC auto at squish.net
Fri Apr 18 07:00:06 BST 2008

audio/tagtool                           devel/gconf-editor
devel/geany                             devel/giggle
devel/p5-Curses-UI                      devel/py-xdg
editors/leafpad                         games/freeciv
games/kbilliards                        graphics
graphics/comix                          graphics/evince
graphics/fyre                           graphics/gthumb
graphics/sodipodi                       mail/claws-mail
mail/evolution                          mail/mail-notification
mail/mailscanner                        mail/p5-MIME-tools
misc/gramps                             multimedia/kaffeine
net/nagios                              net/pidgin
net/silc-server                         net/transmission
sysutils                                sysutils/krename
sysutils/pkg_mgr                        sysutils/ruby-mongrel_cluster
www/liferea                             www/syweb
x11/gdesklets                           x11/gnome
x11/netwmpager                          x11/openbox
x11/roxterm                             x11/xfce4
x11/xpad                                x11/yakuake

== audio ============================================================= 01/12 ==

tagtool

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== devel ============================================================= 02/12 ==

gconf-editor

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

geany

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

giggle

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

p5-Curses-UI

  > update to version 0.9603 and rectify RUN/BUILD_DEPENDS
  > feedback & ok landry@ (simon@)

py-xdg

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-xdg_BaseDirectory_py

  > - don't hardcode /usr/local (ajacoutot@)

== editors =========================================================== 03/12 ==

leafpad

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== games ============================================================= 04/12 ==

freeciv

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-client

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

kbilliards

  > - don't depend on gtk+2 just for running gtk-update-icon-cache (ajacoutot@)

== graphics ========================================================== 05/12 ==

graphics

  ~ Makefile

  > - unlink sodipodi (jasper@)

comix

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

evince

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

fyre

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

gthumb

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

sodipodi

  - Makefile                              - distinfo
  - patches/patch-configure               - patches/patch-src_libnr_nr-svp_c
  - pkg/DESCR                             - pkg/PFRAG.shared
  - pkg/PLIST

  > "Sodipodi is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet
  > it's maker."
  > sodipodi has been superseded by inkscape, so please use that.
  > agreed by ajacoutot@ landry@ mbalmer@ (jasper@)

== mail ============================================================== 06/12 ==

claws-mail

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-main

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

evolution

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

mail-notification

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

mailscanner

  ~ Makefile                              ~ patches/patch-bin_MailScanner

  > - loosen check on IO::
  > ok brad@ simon@ (jasper@)

p5-MIME-tools

  > - re-update MIME::tools to 5.426 now that mailscanner is being nice
  > ok simon@ (jasper@)

== misc ============================================================== 07/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/misc

gramps

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== multimedia ======================================================== 08/12 ==

  http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/multimedia

kaffeine

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== net =============================================================== 09/12 ==

nagios

  - cnagios/patches/patch-configure       ~ cnagios/Makefile
  ~ cnagios/distinfo

  > Update to cnagios 0.25.
  > - Work properly with nagios-3.x status.dat
  > - Removes need for patch-configure with --with-status-file
  > configure argument.
  > Fixes from Steve Rader, cnagios author
  > ok sthen@ (MAINTAINER) (merdely@)

pidgin

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

silc-server

  ~ patches/operops-patch-apps_silcd_command_c

  > update to 1.1.4 from Brad - fixes portability bugs including a
  > remote user-triggerable DoS on strict alignment arch. (sthen@)

transmission

  ~ Makefile                              ~ pkg/PLIST-gui

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

== sysutils ========================================================== 10/12 ==

sysutils

  ~ Makefile

  > add pkg_mgr (landry@)

krename

  > - don't depend on gtk+2 just for running gtk-update-icon-cache (ajacoutot@)

pkg_mgr

  >	Import pkg_mgr, an user-friendly package browser and manager for
  > OpenBSD.

ruby-mongrel_cluster

  ~ Makefile

  > remove HOMEPAGE, not valid anymore.
  > ok bernd@ (fkr@)

== www =============================================================== 11/12 ==

liferea

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile

  > - gtk-update-icon-cache consistency; I missed those in previous commit
  > (ajacoutot@)

syweb

  ~ Makefile

  > Take maintainership, ok former mainteiner (winiger@) (mbalmer@)

  > setup.inc is user-configurable; use @sample to avoid conflicts at
  > update time. ok mbalmer (maintainer). (sthen@)

== x11 =============================================================== 12/12 ==

gdesklets

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile

  > - gtk-update-icon-cache consistency; I missed those in previous commit
  > (ajacoutot@)

gnome

  ~ icon-theme/Makefile                   ~ icon-theme/pkg/PLIST

  > - don't depend on gtk+2 just for running gtk-update-icon-cache (ajacoutot@)

  ~ alacarte/Makefile                     ~ controlcenter2/Makefile
  ~ devhelp/Makefile                      ~ empathy/Makefile
  ~ eog/Makefile                          ~ file-roller/Makefile
  ~ orca/Makefile                         ~ ghex/Makefile
  ~ gossip/Makefile                       ~ gucharmap/Makefile
  ~ nautilus/Makefile                     ~ panel/Makefile
  ~ planner/Makefile                      ~ gok/Makefile
  ~ seahorse/Makefile                     ~ gnopernicus/Makefile
  ~ alacarte/pkg/PLIST                    ~ controlcenter2/pkg/PLIST
  ~ devhelp/pkg/PLIST                     ~ empathy/pkg/PLIST
  ~ eog/pkg/PLIST                         ~ file-roller/pkg/PLIST
  ~ orca/pkg/PLIST                        ~ ghex/pkg/PLIST
  ~ gossip/pkg/PLIST                      ~ gucharmap/pkg/PLIST
  ~ nautilus/pkg/PLIST                    ~ panel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ planner/pkg/PLIST                     ~ gok/pkg/PLIST
  ~ seahorse/pkg/PLIST                    ~ gnopernicus/pkg/PLIST

  > - make gtk-update-icon-cache call consistent with the rest of the tree
  > (ajacoutot@)

  ~ themes/pkg/PLIST                      ~ themes-extras/pkg/PLIST
  ~ themes-extras/Makefile                ~ themes/Makefile

  > - make gtk-update-icon-cache call consistent with the rest of the tree
  > (ajacoutot@)

netwmpager

  ~ Makefile                              + patches/patch-pager_c

  > Fix bug with the new 3.4.7.x openbox.
  > From gentoo bug: http://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=216012
  > ok ajacoutot@ (bernd@)

openbox

  > - give xdg-autostart a chance to run from openbox-session *if* required
  > dependency (py-xdg) is installed (ajacoutot@)

roxterm

  ~ pkg/PLIST

  > - tweak the way the gtk-update-icon-cache goo is run
  > gtk-update-icon-cache is part of gtk+2: adding gtk+2 to run_depends just
  > to update the icon cache (which only gtk apps can use) is overkill to
  > say the least!
  > As from now, each time icons are installed under %D/share/icons, we try
  > to execute gtk-update-icon-cache and if it is not there, we just ignore
  > the error.
  > What it means is that if you have gtk+2 installed, then it'll run fine
  > and your apps will be able to use the cache. Otherwise, it will silently
  > fails which is fine since it means none of your apps would have been
  > able to take advantage of the cache anyway.
  > discussed with jasper@ (ajacoutot@)

  ~ Makefile

  > - forgot to bump after last commit
  > spotted by 'eagle eyes' sturm@ (ajacoutot@)

xfce4

  ~ exo/Makefile                          ~ exo/pkg/PLIST
  ~ libxfcegui4/Makefile                  ~ libxfcegui4/pkg/PLIST
  ~ notification-daemon-xfce/Makefile     ~ notification-daemon-xfce/pkg/PLIST
  ~ orage/Makefile                        ~ orage/pkg/PLIST
  ~ ristretto/Makefile                    ~ ristretto/pkg/PLIST
  ~ terminal/Makefile                     ~ terminal/pkg/PLIST
  ~ thunar/Makefile                       ~ thunar/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce-mcs-manager/Makefile             ~ xfce-mcs-manager/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce-mcs-plugins/Makefile             ~ xfce-mcs-plugins/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce-utils/Makefile                   ~ xfce-utils/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-appfinder/Makefile              ~ xfce4-appfinder/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-battery/Makefile                ~ xfce4-battery/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-fsguard/Makefile                ~ xfce4-fsguard/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-icon-theme/Makefile             ~ xfce4-icon-theme/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-mixer/Makefile                  ~ xfce4-mixer/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-notes/Makefile                  ~ xfce4-notes/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-panel/Makefile                  ~ xfce4-panel/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-session/Makefile                ~ xfce4-session/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-weather/Makefile                ~ xfce4-weather/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfce4-wmdock/Makefile                 ~ xfce4-wmdock/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfdesktop/Makefile                    ~ xfdesktop/pkg/PLIST
  ~ xfprint/Makefile                      ~ xfprint/pkg/PLIST

  > Fix gtk-update-icon-cache call, prodded by ajacoutot@
  > Bump PKGNAMEs, and while here reorded @exec/@unexec calls for consistency.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

  - xfce4-diskperf/patches/patch-panel-plugin_devperf_c
  - xfce4-diskperf/patches/patch-panel-plugin_main_c
  ~ xfce4-diskperf/Makefile               ~ xfce4-diskperf/distinfo
  ~ xfce4-diskperf/pkg/PLIST

  > Update to diskperf-plugin 2.2.0, not BROKEN anymore.
  > I took over upstream maintenance and integrated our patches.
  > ok ajacoutot@ (landry@)

xpad

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile

  > - gtk-update-icon-cache consistency; I missed those in previous commit
  > (ajacoutot@)

yakuake

  ~ pkg/PLIST                             ~ Makefile